Priyanka Chopra was born in Jharkhand. Priyanka had a nomadic childhood because of her father’s job, who was a doctor in the Indian army. She joined Jai Hind College for higher studies but left it midway after winning the Miss World crown in the year 2000.
Her second movie “Andaaz” turned out to be a huge hit which even won her the Filmfare award for Best newcomer. Her vamp portrayal in “Aitraaz” took everyone by surprise which earned her the Filmfare award of Best villain. She received her first Filmfare best actress award for the movie “Fashion” which at the same time established her as one of the highest paid actresses in Bollywood.
Following are some pictures of Priyanka Chopra without makeup
1. This picture of Priyanka Chopra without make up was snapped at the Mumbai international airport returning from Los Angeles where she had gone to attend IHeartRadio concert. She stunned the photographers with her no-makeup and de glam look. She wore a loose t-shirt over jeggings which she accessorized with Bottega Venete tote which adds colour to the otherwise dull outfit. She wore simple white sneakers, and kept the hair simple, tied in a ponytail.
2. Priyanka Chopra was snapped in an all-white outfit during the funeral of late Shammi Kapoor. The entire film industry came to pay their respect to legendary actor. The funeral was held at Nanganga crematorium. Stars unanimously voiced that his demise is an irreparable loss for Indian cinema.
[ Read: Deepika Padukone Without Makeup ]
3. Priyanka chopra had gone to Ajmer Sharif last to last year with her close friends to pray for her ailing father who is suffering from second bout of cancer. The actress has stood by her father side in both good and bad times and her bond with her father is well known to the entire world. He was diagnosed with cancer in 2009 after which he recovered but the disease had resurfaced again. We hope that he recovers soon.
[ Read: Sonakshi Sinha Without Makeup ]
4. This picture was taken in September 2012 at the Mumbai International Airport. She was off to Los Angeles to shoot for the official music video for “In My City” which has now become a rage worldwide. She looked chic and stylish in this look. She wore a fitted black jacket over a pink vest, black denim and her signature bag. A complete rockstar look. Her fresh face with no trace of makeup and blow dried hair makes her look absolutely amazing.
[ Read: Sonam Kapoor Without Makeup ]
5. This picture dates back to 2009 where Piggy Chops was spotted at her “Dostana” director Tarun Mansukhani’s birthday bash. She arrived there with her ex-boyfriend Shahid Kapoor. She wore a short dress with a stole and high heels. Priyanka without makeup looks quite dull here.
6. This is one of the most viral non makeup images of Priyanka Chopra. This picture was clicked on her arrival at Mumbai to promote her movie “Pyar Impossible”. She had been shooting for the movie “Anjaana Anjaani” with Ranbir Kapoor and came all the way from New York to promote the movie.
7. This picture was clicked at the kirtan event which was organized by her father. The entire Chopra family was present at the Kirtan. Priyanka looked surreal in a green salwar kameez with its pallu on her head. She is seen wearing no makeup except a neutral shade lipstick. I loved this simple look of hers.
8. This picture was clicked on the 21st of May when Priyanka had gone with her mother and close friend to the Vaishno Devi Temple in Jammu and Kashmir. She began her journey on foot at night. She had visited the temple to pray for her father’s quick recovery. Her father has not been keeping well off late. She participated in the aarti the next morning and then took a chopper back from Katra.
9. This picture was taken on Maharashtra Civic Corporation poll where Priyanka and several other celebrities had come to cast vote like a true citizen. She was dressed in an off white top and denims and accessorized the look with oversized shades. She kept her look simple with minimal makeup, appropriate for the occasion.
10. Priyanka Chopra had attended last year’s Durga Puja at Abhijeet Pandal at Lokhandwala. She was clad a simple white churidar suit with a red dupatta and went minimal on the accessories. She went bare face with no makeup at all except for the lipstick. She was accompanied with “Barfi” director Anurag Basu. Another simple yet elegant look. Me like it.
Images: Google, Pinterest