Rani Mukerjee is one of the best actresses that Bollywood has ever seen. This beauty comes from a film-oriented family of Bengali origin. She did her schooling from Maneckji Cooper High School in Juhu, and later enrolled at Mithibai College in Mumbai to complete her graduation.
She made her acting debut with “Raja ki Aayegi Baraat” in 1997 which failed to make a mark at the box office. She became famous with her second release in Karan Johar’s “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” which is still considered one of the biggest commercially successful movies of all time. She won the Filmfare award for the best supporting actress for this movie. In 2002, she tasted success with the film “Saathiya” which won her the best actress award in the critics’ category. She earned unanimous praise for her portrayal as a blind lady in “Black”. Mukerji thus established herself as a leading lady in many films.
This light eyed Bengali girl surely has mass appeal and is a head turner whenever she attends any red carpet events.
Rani Mukherjee Without Makeup
Here are some of the non-makeup and de glam avatar of this beautiful lady.
1. Rani was snapped at the prayer meeting for Priyanka Chopra’s father Ashok Chopra, which was held at J.W. Marriot in Juhu. He passed away in a Mumbai hospital a few days ago, battling cancer. The prayer meeting was attended by several biggies of Bollywood and close relatives of Chopra. Rani was accompanied by Yash Chopra’s wife Pam Chopra and Uday Chopra. She was dressed in a simple chikankari white suit with absolutely no makeup except for a light gloss on her lips, very apt for the occasion.
[ Read: Neha Sharma No Makeup ]
2. Rani was spotted in a complete de glam look at a cocktail party hosted by dermatologist Dr. Rekha Seth. She was recently conferred with the prestigious Maria Duran Lectureship Award by the International Society of Dermatology. Dr. Rekha Seth is the first Indian female dermatologist to receive this recognition. The cocktail party of Dr. Rekha Seth was attended by several celebrities like Genelia Deshmukh, Rahul Bose, Sunita Anil Kapoor and several others. It was very nice to see Rani step out of her house in a total non-glamorous avatar. She wore a pair of black dungarees and a black singlet. Her hair was tied in a high bun and she wore her over sized glasses to complete the look. She looked quite different. As for the makeup, Rani had kept it very simple with no face makeup and just a stroke of kohl and lipstick to add color to the face.
[ Read: Prachi Desai Without Make Up Images ]
3. This picture was taken at the Mumbai International airport after her oh so busy trip to the New York City. She wore pink coloured jeans, paired with a white DKNY tunic. She accessorized the summery look with brown flats, a taupe Prada tote and a long string of pearl necklace. There is not a hint of makeup on her face yet she is looking so fresh and vibrant.
[ Read: Celina Jaitley With Out Makeup ]
4. Rani is spotted here with her fitness trainer Satyajit Chaurasia at the beginning of this year. Satyajit Chaurasia is a fitness trainer for many Bollywood celebrities and has been training Rani since her “Dil Bole Hadippa” days to help her achieve the size zero look. Buzz is that Rani is working very hard to get back in shape and is even doing weight benches, pull up bar and dumb bells. She is seen in a complete no makeup avatar and is dressed in a simple tee and tracks.
5. Rani Mukerji had opted a complete no makeup look in her last movie “Talaash”. She had no qualms whatsoever about going all natural to make the film appear as realistic as possible. She relied solely on her acting skills to prove herself as a performer and actress rather than her beauty. Her freckled skin is quite visible in the picture itself; however, Rani had no problem in shooting without makeup.