Sridevi made her first entry into the tinsel town when she was just a 4 year old child. She made her debut as a child artist in a Tamil movie ‘Kandan Karunai’ as bubbly ‘Muruga’. She took acting up as her profession since her teen years. This gorgeous artist acted in several Tamil, Telegu and Malayalam movies with some biggest superstars of that time, including Rajnikant and Kamal Hassan. She made her Bollywood debut in ‘Solva Sawan’ opposite Amol Palekar; however, ‘Himmatwala’ opposite Jeetendra established her feet firmly in Bollywood.
She starred in a number of films thereafter; some were hits while some just missed to make a mark in the box office. It was her movie ‘Chaalbaaz’ which reasserted her stand in the film industry and helped her to acquire the desired superstar status in Bollywood. Thus, she continued to deliver hits after hits with every film of hers. After a 16 year long sabbatical, she announced her comeback with her new film ‘English Vinglish’, which turned out to be a hit at the box office and was equally appreciated by the critics.
Here are some pictures of Sridevi without makeup.
1. Sridevi is a doting mother and always takes out time from her busy schedule to spend time with her family. She was spotted having a gala time with her two beautiful daughters and husband having dinner at Mumbai’s most popular Chinese restaurant, Hakkasan. She shed her ultra-glam look and adopted a simple no makeup look for the family outing. She wore simple beige top and blue denims and wore a scarf around the neck to complete the look.
2. Here actress sridevi without makeup was caught arriving at the Mumbai International airport along with her family returning from their vacation. She wore black denims with a tucked in T-shirt and also wore a red and black scarf around the neck. She accessorized the look with a broad black belt and taupe Tod bag in python print. There was truly not even a speck of makeup to be found on her face.
3. This is another airport picture of Sridevi and this time she travelled in style. Sridevi was at her best glam self and looked like a true diva. She wore a purple cover up or shrug over a plain, black top and black leggings to add color to the overall boring look. Her thick rimmed glasses to read while travelling, her oversized Birkin bag to hold all the essential stuffs and a statement watch accessorized the look perfectly. Well, she could have opted for better footwear though. The entire family looked high in spirit and ecstatic as they made their way out of the airport.
4. Almost entire Bollywood turned up to pay homage to the iconic filmmaker Yash Chopra at his ‘Chautha ceremony’ which was held at Yash Raj’s studio in Andheri. Amitabh Bacchan, Shahrukh Khan, Vinod Khanna, Shatrugan Sinha, Katrina Kaif, Anushka Sharma and several others were present. Sridevi also arrived there with her husband Boney Kapoor. This is quite a shocking no makeup snap of this star. Seated at the backseat of her car, she looks withered and old in this picture.
[ Read: Prachi Desai Without Make Up ]
5. Chhatrapati Shivaji International airport had turned into a celeb hot spot as stars departed for the 2012 IIFA awards ceremony which was held in Singapore. Paparazzi were strewn all over the airport and stars were seen obliging them with many poses for clicks. Sridevi went to Singapore with her entire family. She wore a military green dress paired with black leggings and black sandals. Sridevi is mostly seen travelling with no makeup and this time also it was not different. She adopted a complete no makeup look for the journey to Singapore.
6. Sridevi was spotted posing with Kollywood actress Vedika at Bloomingdales while on a shopping trip. Sridevi looked extremely cute and sassy in a white wrap around skirt, light blue shrug with a white tee underneath. Her silver strappy flat sandals are going extremely well with the dress. She kept the face devoid of any makeup and just applied a maroon shade of lipstick to add vibrancy to the face.
7. Friends of late Surinder Kapoor, veteran director and Anil Kapoor’s father, gathered at the Hare Krishna Temple in Mumbai for the prayer meet. Several biggies of Bollywood, including the Kapoor clan, Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Akshay Kumar and Dimple Kapadia came in to pay their last respect to his departed soul. Sridevi was seen completely grief stricken by the death of her father in law.
8. The above picture was taken on Sridevi and Boney Kapoor’s visit to the Sirdi Sai Baba temple this year in May. The actress and her husband had gone to pay obeisance at the temple and to get divine blessings from Sai baba for their forthcoming projects. Sridevi looked quite radiant, in fact better than many of her peers sans makeup. Her blemishes and wrinkles are also not much prominent in this picture. She is looking very pretty and elegant in this pink suit.
[ Read: Kajal Agarwal Without Makeup ]
9. Sridevi with her husband visited Tirupati to offer prayers at Lord Venkateshwara temple prior to the release of her comeback Bollywood movie ‘English Vinglish’. Sridevi wore a green kanjeevaram saree and wore a diamond and emerald necklace along with matching bangles to accessorize the look.
[ Read: Ayesha Takia Without Makeup ]
10. This Bollywood actress was spotted praying at the Golden Temple in Amritsar this year in April. She visited the holy Sikh shrine just a few days after being conferred with Padma Sri, which is the fourth highest civilian award of India. She donned an absolute devotional avatar, dressed in a simple white saree with red border, and sported a natural look sans makeup, very apt for the occasion.
So whats you say on these sridevi photos without makeup?
Hope you liked the article. Please share your views in the comment section below.
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)