Bronzers are used to give you that perfect sun-kissed glowy look to your skin without exposing your skin to the harmful sun and getting tanned. But if you choose the wrong bronzer shade, your skin will look muddy and pale making you look dull. The funda is to make your skin look natural only with a golden glow to it. So the question is how will you choose the right shade of bronzer for Indian skin this summer. Read on.
Best Bronzer for Indian skin:
Bronzers come in light, medium and dark shades. Never choose a shade darker than your skin tone.
- If you have a pale skin tone, go for a pale beige color with rosy gold, pink shimmer or peach undertones.
- For fair complexioned girls, go for beigy browns or honey colours with pinkish tint.
- If you have a medium skin tone with yellowish undertones, choose a bronzer that’s browny pink with a tiny bit of orange for warmth.
- Medium darkish complexioned girls, go for brownish orange bronzers for the sun tanned effect. Picking a bronzer for dark skin is the toughest!
There are three types of bronzers from which you can choose:
- Powder: Easiest to use and apply. Best suited if you want to avoid the shiny look and get a subtle look. Always dust off brush before applying on face.
- Cream: Suitable for all skin and gives a nice bronzing effect. Avoid the bridge of your nose when using the cream consistency.
- Gel or Serum: Gives a translucent coverage. Use this all over your face and forget using makeup.
Bronzers have a very brown undertone, so its best if you choose a bronzer a shade or two lighter than your skin tone. Anything too dark could make you look orange and dirty. Also avoid overly shimmery bronzers, which end up looking fake, especially during the day.
The best type of bronzer to buy is a sheer, neutral light brown shade.
- Colorbar – Just earth bronzer
- Mac- Get away bronze blush
- Revlon Colorstay Mineral bronzer
- The Body Shop- Natures minerals bronzing powder
When you choose a bronzer for Indian skin, you should keep a few things in mind. With bountiful shades and brands to pick from, it is really complicated to decide one good for your skin type and complexion. Always check how the bronzer looks on you skin before buying it. Apply some to the back of the hand and see how it goes with your skin. You can very well try with the eye shadow or lipstick to pick the correct matching bronzer for skin. But, it is recommended to always go for a darker shade to your skin complexion.
Here are simple steps on how to apply bronzer for skin. You need to be very careful while applying bronzer as incorrect application can make it look dirty.
- Choose the best bronzer for your Indian skin.
- Take a fluffy, wide bronzer brush available especially in the market.
- Apply the foundation evenly on the face to smoothen the complexion. Also blend it till your neck to give a natural look.
- Swirl brush smoothly into the bronzer. Apply lightly rather than adding darkly at once.
- Concentrate the bronzer on areas where the sun usually focuses. Use very light stroke applications.
- See to it that you don’t apply heavily and watch for streaks. If you feel that there is more bronzer on the face, give a slight touch with a cotton pad.
Hope you got a clear cut idea on choosing right bronzer for your skin, few kinds and its application. Leave us your valuable comments if you have more ideas!
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- Spices – The Secret To Easy Weight Loss - December 23, 2016
- This Easy Remedy Will Make You Forget Your Backache And Joint Pain - December 20, 2016
- How To Remove Facial Hair Naturally (Easy And Painless!) - December 16, 2016
- Avoid These Healthy Foods That Make You Fat - December 12, 2016
- Why Jowar Is The Best Substitute For Quinoa To Lose Weight - December 7, 2016