Do you want to be the centre of attraction every time you go to a function? Do you want to be the idol when it comes to wearing jewellery? Then waist chains are the best ornaments you can do! You wear them around your waist and make an unparalleled fashion statement, whether conventional or modern, depending upon the kind of attire you pair it with or the way you flaunt it!
The conventional waist chains are generally made out of gold and silver. Wearing waist chains is now a fashion statement by not only women who dress traditionally, but also by those who wear a variety of modern outfits!
Want to know more about waist chains and how to choose the apt one that suits your needs and attires? Then this post will help you out! Go ahead and give a read!
[ Read: Get A Smaller Waist In Just A Week ]
Wearing Waist Chains – A Brief:
Waist ornaments have been popular with women for hundreds of years. While we take a walk down the lane of history, we find that waist chains have been in use for about four thousand years. They have extremely been well-liked in the Oriental countries, by women as well as by men. Waist chains were a staple diet for feeding fashion, religion and a mark of prosperity. You may just like to take a look at your old history books that you read at school and flip through the pages of the ‘Indus Valley Civilization’. There too you would get an indication that waist chains were much admired. The frenzy was no more restricted to Oriental countries; these chic waist embellishments became fashionable around the world. European women started to wear belly chains around their abs to create a smart look.
Indian women wear belly waist chains to get a customary look, keeping in mind the cultural associations. Waist beads, that form an offshoot of the famous waist chain tradition, are flaunted by belly dancers with confidence.
[ Read: Simple Exercises To Reduce Belly Fat ]
Why Is Waist Chain For Saree So Popular?
Waist chains are very popular. Women can never be tired of flaunting them. The reasons are not difficult to guess. They are:
- Waist chains exude an incomparable feminine charm.
- A waist chain is one of the most intricate and detailed body jewelleries you can think of and at the same time, wearing them is not a painful affair (as you don’t have to get body piercing done).
- You can make it elaborate by pairing it with a waist key chain.
- They are available in a variety of designs and range.
How To Select And Wear A Waist Chain?
Visit a jewellery store where you get a variety of waist chains.
- Choose the one that suits your taste. You might like to take your personality, your outfit and the occasion into consideration.
- Make sure that the waist chain is at least two inches bigger than the measure of your waist (make sure that you have taken measurement of your waist).
- Wrap it around your waist and attach the clasp.
[ Read: Ways To Lose Tummy Without Exercising ]
Pairing Waist Chains With Sarees And Lehengas:
Wondering how to wear a waist chain with saree? Waist chains look marvellous when paired with a saree. Sarees bring out the woman in you while a waist chain accentuates your femininity. Next time when you drape yourself in an exquisite chiffon saree or an incredible Benarasi silk, don’t forget to flaunt a beautiful piece of waist chain. Waist chains that go with saree are ethnic. Invest in a single lined stone sequined waist chain if you want to keep it simple. If you want something lavish, you may wish to get a heavy chain with adornments like huge pendants or Jhumkas.
Waist chains look wonderful when paired with lehengas too. Invest in the right kind of waist chain to add glamour to your presence in any family function.
Have you tried waist chain for saree or any other outfits? How do you love to style them? Don’t forget to tell us about your preferences and fashion ideas when it comes to waist chains! Comment in the box below!
- How To Get A Smaller Waist In Just A Week?
- 5 Simple Steps To Do Ab Crunches To Get A Flat Belly
- 5 Simple Tips To Reduce Belly Fat After Pregnancy
- Can Stress Cause Belly Fat?
- 6 Best Stand Up Abs Workout For A Fit And Toned Body
Latest posts by Somreeta Mukherjee (see all)
- 10 Best Essential Oils For Your Skin - January 19, 2015
- How To Select And Wear A Waist Chain? - December 29, 2014
- 5 Simple Steps To Take Care Of Your Hair Before Marriage - December 24, 2014
- 8 Simple Home Remedies To Treat Scalp Acne - December 23, 2014
- 5 Incredible Benefits Of A Brazilian Wax - December 22, 2014