Mehndi is one thing that all Indian women adore – not just because it is an important part our culture, but also because of how beautiful the mehandi design looks when we are adorned with it.
Mehndi is actually a kind of a natural dye made from the leaves and stem of the Henna tree. It is being used now as a natural dyeing agent and the art of mehndi has now spread all over the world. In western countries, mehndi is being used as a temporary tattoo too. It has specially gained a great deal of popularity in the temporary tattoo industry.
We are usually quite accustomed to seeing lavish and intricate mehendi designs during weddings. But there are also some very simple mehendi designs that look chic and beautiful and can be done for any kind of occasion. These designs require very less time and are usually simple and sweet ones that add a hint of colour to the hands but do not clutter the hands or give an over-decked look.
Recommended Videos from StylecrazTV
Here We Have Shared 28 Such Simple mehndi Designs That You Can Try With Ease:
1. Here is a very beautiful yet very simple mehandi design for the hands. The design is mainly done on the thumb and the index finger. It is quite simple but still can be easily done for any occasion to draw attention to your hands. Great if you are attending an engagement ceremony or the sangeet of a friend’s friend!
2. Here is an example of an easy mehndi design for hands where you can apply the mehendi on any one finger. On occasions where the attention will be on your hands or fingers – like an engagement or on your wedding day, you may use this type of design for your finger. This is specially applicable for women who don’t like heavy mehendi designs. It will look very really pretty if you do this on the ring finger.
3. We just loved this design as well as the matching nail art on the feet. The design is very simple, yet looks lovely. The use of the red mehndi gives a distinct bridal feel to the look and can be donned by anyone. It will suit most brides and the added accessories like toe rings will make it even more beautiful.
4. Love mehndi but do not want to apply lavish designs on your feet? Try this very simple and small design which is very easy to do. This will not interfere with your style and will blend in quite easily. This is for those who love small and hassle-free designs.
5. If you love floral patterns and also love using mehndi on your feet, try this style. This sweet and simple mehendi design can be done by anyone for any occasion. The use of mehndi makes the feet more prominent and this will also look great for office goers who love small designs on their feet.
[ Read: Arabic Mehandi Design ]
6. Do you love applying henna? Try this simple pattern which is very easy to do. And this will look great on everybody’s hands; be it your daughter’s or your own. You can make additions to this design and make it into a full-fledged design one as well.
7. If you are new to mehndi application, then you may like to settle for one of the simplest mehndi designs initially. Behold! We have the perfect design for you! This design will flatter anyone, irrespective of their age. It will also look good on brides and on the occasion of their engagement too. The designs are not cluttered and are simple enough to be tried at home.
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- Comedonal Acne – What Is It And 5 Ways To Control It - March 18, 2014
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs - November 11, 2013
- 11 Different Types Of Acne And How To Identify Them? - November 8, 2013