Mehndi is one thing that all Indian women adore not just because it is so intricately entwined in our culture but because of how beautiful the mehandi design looks once it is finished.
Mehndi is actually a kind of a natural dye made from the leaves and stem of the Henna tree. It is being used now as a natural dyeing agent and the art of mehndi has now spread all over the world. In western countries, mehndi is being used as a temporary tattoo too. Mehndi especially has gained a great deal of popularity in the temporary tattoo industry.
We are usually quite accustomed to seeing lavish and intricate designs using mehndi during weddings but there are also some very simple mehendi designs that can be done on any occasion and that look equally beautiful too. These designs require very less time and are usually short and sweet ones that add a hint of colour to the hands but do not clutter or fill up the hands too much.
Recommended Videos from StylecrazTV
Here we share 28 such simple mehndi designs that you can try too:
1. Here is a very beautiful yet very simple mehandi design for the hands. The design is mainly done on the thumb and the index finger. It is quite simple but still can be easily done on any occasion to draw attention to your hands. Great for an engagement or just for any occasion.
2. Now here is an example of a easy mehndi designs for hands where you can use to make any one finger and all of them stand out. On occasions where the attention will be on your hands or fingers like engagement and wedding, you may use this type of design for the fingers to make it stand out. This will look very especially pretty if you do this on the ring finger.
3. We just loved this design as well as the matching nail art on the feet. The design is very simple yet looks lovely on the feet. With the use of red mehndi, it gives a distinct bridal feel and can be donned by anyone. It will suit most brides and the added accessories like toe rings will make it even more beautiful.
4. Love mehndi but do not want to apply lavish designs on the feet? Try this very simple and small design which is very easy to do yourself. This will not interfere with your style and will blend in quite easily. This is for those who love small designs or are forced due to rules at office or any other restraints.
5. If you love floral patterns and also love using mehndi on your feet, try this style. This sweet and simple mehandi design can be done by anyone on any occasion. The use of mehndi makes it more prominent and this will also look great for office goers who love small designs for their feet.
[ Read: Arabic Mehandi Design ]
6. Do you love applying henna? Then try this simple pattern which is very easy to achieve, you will need minimum skill to do this. And this will look great on the hands of anyone; try this on your daughter’s hands or on your hands. It can be further extended into a full fledged design too.
7. If you are new to mehndi, then you may like to settle for one of the simple mehndi designs at first and we have a very apt design just for you. This design will flatter anyone irrespective of their age. This design will also look good on brides and on the occasion of the engagement too. The designs are not cluttered and are simple enough to try at home by yourself.
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- Comedonal Acne – What Is It And 5 Ways To Control It - March 18, 2014
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs - November 11, 2013
- 11 Different Types Of Acne And How To Identify Them? - November 8, 2013