Are you tired of using store-bought bath products? Do you want something natural and easy to make at home? Making your own body wash is easy! There are many amazing recipes that you can use to make an all-natural body wash so that you can have soft, glowing skin. So forget about those chemical-filled bath washes that you see in fancy advertisements, and make your own at home and get the healthy skin you have always wanted!
Read on to know more!
Homemade Body Wash Recipes
Here is a look at the three recipes that you can use to make gentle and safe homemade body washes:
Recipe #1 – Honey Body Wash
Honey is nature’s best moisturizer. By using it in your homemade body wash, you make sure your skin is hydrated and soft every day. For this recipe, you just need four ingredients including your favourite essential oil.
You Will Need:
- Castile soap (liquid and unscented) – ½ cup
- Raw honey – ¼ cup
- Melted coconut oil – ¼ cup
- Essential oil (lemon, sweet orange, grapefruit or eucalyptus works great) – 10 to 15 drops
[ Read: Body Polishing At Home ]
- Whisk the honey, coconut oil and essential oil together until well-blended.
- You can add a teaspoon of Vitamin E oil if you like.
- Slowly add the soap and stir gently to make sure that you do not create suds.
- Pour it out into a bottle and shake it before using each time.
- You now have a body wash that smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth!
Recipe #2 – Coconut Oil Body Wash
If you have extra-dry skin, there is nothing better than coconut oil. It keeps your skin moisturized, and also protects your skin against infection and skin disorders. This natural body wash recipe will give you a luxurious body wash that your skin will absolutely love!
You Will Need:
- Castile soap (unscented) – 2 cups
- Melted coconut oil – 3 tablespoons
- Rose water – 1 cup
- Lavender essential oil – 15 to 20 drops
- Mix all the ingredients together in a quart-sized container or jar.
- Shake gently until the ingredients have blended well.
- That is it! You can leave your body wash in the jar or pour it out into a squeeze bottle.
- Always shake before you use it.
- You can use it as a face wash too, as it is really gentle on the skin.
- It is sure to be loved by everyone at home!
Recipe #3 – Neem Body Wash
This all-natural body wash is nourishing, and the neem in it keeps bacteria and viruses away. Shea butter and coconut oil will make sure that your skin is moisturized and soft every day. This is a body wash that has loads of goodness for your skin.
You Will Need:
- Distilled water – 6 cups
- Neem leaf extract – 10 drops
- Shea butter soap – ½ bar
- Coconut oil – ½ cup
- Bentonite clay – 1 tablespoon
- Lavender essential oil – 15 drops
- First, take the soap bar, roughly chop it into pieces and then blend it to make a fine powder.
- Next, take a large pot and put the distilled water and the soap in it over medium-high heat until the soap melts.
- Once it has, in goes the coconut oil and let it melt too.
- Now add the clay. Making it into a paste first will make it easier to incorporate into the mixture, so you may want to do that.
Once everything has blended well, take the pot away from the heat and pour out the mixture into containers. As it cools, the ingredients will separate – so shake it every 15 minutes or so. Once the soap mix has cooled completely, add the neem extract and essential oil. The lavender essential oil will mask the neem scent and give your homemade body wash an amazing fragrance. It will make your skin oh-so-soft and benefit it in more ways than one!
As you can see, making your own all-natural body wash at home can be quick and easy. With these great body wash recipes, you can say goodbye to all those products you find in stores and let your skin soak in all the wonderful benefits of these gentle body washes!
Tell us how this post has helped you! Do comment in the box below.
- 2 Simple Homemade Body Scrubs for Gorgeous, Glowing Skin
- How To Prepare Body Masks At Home?
- 5 Easy to Do Homemade Fruit Packs for Dry Skin
- Top 10 Homemade Face Washes For All Skin Types
- How To Make Olive Oil Body Wash At Home?
Latest posts by Daiwik (see all)
- Why Should You Use Fractionated Coconut Oil? - September 4, 2015
- 8 Really Effective Stretches For Runners That You Should Be Doing - September 1, 2015
- 8 Awesome Health Benefits Of Phosphorus - August 31, 2015
- The Powerful Japa Meditation – What Is It And Its Benefits - August 19, 2015
- How To Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Treat Ringworms? - August 11, 2015