All girls love nail art, whether young high school girls, college going girls or young adults. While wearing colours on your nails is a nice way to do your nails, creating fun and different nail designs is a great way to sport some lovely nail art. There are various kinds of nail art that you can try out to give the nails a stylish yet different look. Nail art will mostly suit all kinds of nails, long or clipped, as well as girls and ladies of most ages.
Here is a simple nail art with the step by step tutorial that will help you create nail art designs for short nails. For today, we have chosen Comic Pop Art tutorial, which is a very colourful and easy to do nail art.
Simple Nail Art Designs – Step by Step Process for Creating Comic Pop Art
Products you will need to create this nail art design:
- A base coat to form the first coat on your nails
- A top coat to apply over the base coat
- Different and bright coloured nail polishes of your choice
- Black and white acrylic paints
- Nail art brushes or a thin brush to create nail art designs.
Remember: Acrylic paints will become long lasting and water proof when you apply a top coat
- Apply a base coat
- Now apply 2 coats of each different coloured nail polish on your nails
- Let them dry completely.
5. Take a white acrylic color and mix some water in it
6. With this mix, draw some spikes on your nails (this is marked as step 2 in the below picture. Fill in the spikes as shown in step 3.)
7. Finally use a thin brush to outline the spikes with a black nail color (marked in the image as step 4).
8. Follow this pattern on all your nails. You can be as creative as you can and create different designs too. Here is how it will look once you have created and filled in the spikes:
9. Now write some pop words inside the explosions like BOOM! WAH, BANG, Ka-Pow, CRASH! Of course you can write any words of your choice.
10. Randomly place small white acrylic dots in the remaining area.
11. Do the clean up around the nails using water or a nail polish remover.
12. Next, apply a layer of top coat.
And Voila you have a funky and attractive nail art for your short nails! Here is how it looks! Hope you will surely try this nail art design and don’t forget to tell us all about it.
Love Nail Art?
(Subscribe to get Beautiful Nail Art Ideas daily)
Latest posts by Dimpal (see all)
- Saran Wrap Nails Tutorial – Nail Art Using Inexpensive Products - February 16, 2013
- How to Apply Nail Extensions Perfectly? – With Steps And Pictures - January 31, 2013
- Simple Nail Art Design – Step by Step Process for Creating Comic Pop Art - December 10, 2012
- How To Do Nail Art At Home? – With Detailed Steps And Pictures - December 6, 2012