Juice up your life this summer by making some healthy and tasty watermelon juice. But, how to make fresh watermelon juice? It is easy to prepare and takes less time to prepare. People who are keen on losing weight this year could consider watermelon juice as a healthy snack during any time of the day. One glass of this refreshing juice will not only fill up an empty stomach, but also impart several health benefits. With that said, let us go through all the steps required in order to make watermelon juice at home.
What Will You Require?
In order to prepare watermelon juice at home, you will require the following:
- One whole watermelon
- A blender or mixer
- A knife
- Five lemons
- Two clean glasses
- A straw
How To Make Watermelon Juice at Home:
Now that you are ready with all the required materials, you will have to follow the simple and easy steps enlisted below!
1. Scrub The Watermelon:
The first and most important thing you need to do is scrub the watermelon from outside. You could use any apple cider vinegar or a scrub to get rid of waxes that could be accumulated on the skin of the watermelon.
2. Chop The Watermelon:
The next thing you need to do is chop the watermelon in several tiny pieces. If it is possible, try to make them an inch each. Sizes do matter but you have to keep in mind that ninety percent of watermelon is actually water! If you are preparing watermelon juice for two people then you will have to probably cut a quarter of it.
3. Do Not Wash:
Please do not make the mistake of washing the watermelon pieces after they have been cut. You will be taking away all the nutrients from it and making it bland and tasteless.
[ Read: Watermelon Diet And Its Benefits ]
4. Use The Blender:
Once you are done with all the chopping, use your blender. Stuff all the tiny pieces of watermelon into it and blend for about two minutes. Add a little bit of water if you are facing any trouble. You have to make sure the juice is thick and liquid at the same time. You will know this when you are preparing it.
5. Strain The Puree:
Now you will have to strain the puree with the help of a strainer. Also, remember to use a clean spatula so that you can push out all the juice. A watermelon that weight around eleven pounds should be able to produce about three quarters of watermelon juice. You might need more glasses than two in that case.
6. Add Lemon Juice:
The final thing you need to do is squeeze the lemon juice. This will add more taste to your drink. Also, add a couple of ice cubes. Just in case you are going to serve after a while, you could go ahead and let it chill inside the fridge. Take it out after a couple of hours and pour the juice into those glasses and add fresh straws.
Your watermelon juice is now ready to be savoured!
Benefits Of Watermelon Juice:
Watermelon Juice is full of amazing health benefits. Before we conclude the article, let’s go through some of the best things you will be able to derive out of it.
- Watermelon juice helps you lose weight. It is very low in calories and full of wholesome goodness. This is the ultimate drink you need to hydrate yourself and get that constant nutrition supply.
- It clears the skin as well as makes it smoother and bright.
- It fights against diseases and protects your body from cancer.
So now that you know how to make watermelon juice at home easily, sip all your tensions and tiredness away with a tall glass of it. You can even serve it to your guests!
Do you like watermelon juice? How do you prepare it? Share your recipes with us in the comments section below.
- 6 Simple Steps To Prepare Watermelon Juice
- 3 Simple Ways To Prepare Iced Tea
- 6 Simple Steps To Prepare Watermelon Tea
- 2 Simple Methods To Make Concentrated Fruit Juices At Home
- 5 Simple Steps To Make Bitter Gourd Juice For Diabetes
Latest posts by Naomi (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide To Merkaba Meditation - September 14, 2015
- 8 Energizing Foods To Eat After A Morning Run - September 11, 2015
- 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Quercetin - September 7, 2015
- 7 Remarkable Ways Tapioca Can Benefit You - August 26, 2015
- 8 Amazing Benefits Of Tilapia Fish - August 26, 2015