Does your upper back fat embarrass you? Have you been dreaming of wearing your favourite backless dress, but are unable to? Well, worry not! Because the time has arrived to say goodbye to your upper back fat!
This post deals with those incredible exercises which can help you shed your upper back fat faster than you could have imagined! Want to know how to get rid of back fat in a week? Go ahead and give a read!
[ Read: Simple Exercises To Reduce Belly Fat ]
How To Reduce Back Fat In A Week – 3 Simple Ways:
1. Step-Up Cardio:
For better results, you will have to exercise for a good half an hour at a stretch. You will have to continue this routine at least thrice a week.
These step-up cardio exercises are specifically effective in losing back fat in a week. You will burn a lot of calories and also strengthen the muscles in your back.
The exercises include:
Cardio not just tones the back. It also reduces the risk of all kinds of heart diseases, improves blood cholesterol, improves functioning of the heart, reduces problems of osteoporosis and also improves the muscle-mass.
2. Interval Training:
It is a way of burning fat very fast. It not just helps burning the back fat but also helps reducing the overall fat of the body.
It totally depends on you as to which cardio exercises you perform. But all you need to do is to perform it in intervals. Run briskly for some time and return to a comfortable speed for at least five minutes.
[ Read: Exercises To Reduce Back Fat ]
3. Workout At Home:
There are several exercises which can be done for strengthening the back and which do not need any special equipment.
- You can tie a resistance-band to the door knob and then just shut the door & keep a chair two feet away from it. Hold its ends and bend your elbow at ninety degrees. Now gently pull your arm backwards, pushing your shoulders together. Stay in this position for ten seconds & release. Repeat this motion ten times.
- Sit on the floor & then stretch your legs. Stretch your both arms to the sides. Twist towards the right side of the body while breathing out. Now twist in the same way to the left side.
- The lower back extension targets the lower part of the back and helps in reducing the fat.
- To start with, lie on the floor flat. Now place both the hands at the back of your head and try lifting your chest far away from the ground. Just 3 sets of this exercise will be a good start.
- With a bridge, lie flat on the floor on your back. Now bend both your knees at 90 degrees, keeping both your feet on the floor. Now lift your butt till the time your back comes in a straight line just like a bridge. Keeping your butt upwards hold it for at least fifteen seconds & then lower your body slowly on the floor. Try this at least ten to twenty times.
Low Calorie Food:
Cut the daily intake of your calories. Calories are the main culprit in enhancing body fat. By cutting down at least 500 calories per day and exercising regularly, you will be able to lose good one pound of fat each week.
Tuck into proteins, low-fat milk and yogurt, low-fat cottage cheese and low-calorie food, like brown rice, oatmeal, zucchini, cauliflower, asparagus, chickpeas, fava beans, lentils and watermelon. You can make low-cal food more interesting by preparing:
- Homemade breakfast cereal
Also keep in mind that just cutting the amount of calories from your diet will not help you in losing weight. Cardio as well as back strengthening exercises have to be combined with the low-cal diet to tone the muscles of your back and get rid of upper back fat.
[ Read: Simple Ways To Lose Weight From Arms ]
- Losing those extra pounds is completely in your own hands. You can pick any cardio activity which you enjoy doing the most.
- While lifting the weights, you can start with light weights and perform reps which you can do comfortably.
Upper back fat does not have to be embarrassing. Now that you know how to reduce back fat in a week, let us know if you’ll give it a try. Follow the aforementioned tips and you will have a lean, mean and trim back in a week’s time. Are you aware of any other exercises that help reduce back fat? Share with us in the comments section below!
- 10 Effective Exercises To Reduce Side Fat
- 10 Simple Tips To Reduce Lower Belly Fat
- A Simple Diet Plan To Reduce Belly Fat
- Top 5 Aerobic Exercises To Reduce Belly Fat
Latest posts by Chetana (see all)
- KREA Easy Curler Pro Review - October 31, 2017
- What Happens 10 Minutes Before A Heat Stroke? - December 15, 2015
- Skin Gym Face Fitness For A Younger And Healthy Face - June 25, 2015
- 10 Best Health Benefits Of Chicory Root - June 24, 2015
- Is Coconut Oil An Effective Remedy To Treat Candida? - June 22, 2015