With Killer looks, luscious locks and a toned body, Sofia Vergara is the new queen of television.
This Colombian beauty is the star of the very popular American television show “Modern Family”. She is a true bombshell and she continues to grow more beautiful each day. She is a confident and mature woman who is quoted saying, “My mantra is to accentuate my best qualities”.
We all wish for that curvaceous body and flawless complexion. Now we can also get that same body and smooth skin by using tips and tricks doled by Sofia herself.
Beauty Tips That Sophia Vergara Favours
1. Sofia on Workout:
Sofia has confessed quite a few times that she is not a workout person. She has never enjoyed doing it and likes supervised training session so that she sticks to her workout sessions.
- She does 1 hour workout routines for 2 or 3 times a week on weights and cardio.
- She is a water person and loves water activities like swimming
- She prefers Pilates , yoga and even dancing
- She tries to fit fitness around her busy routine. No matter what the excuse, she tries to workout at least 2-3 times a week.
- She is a proponent of reverse crunches and does them religiously
2. Sofia on Beauty:
Sofia has confessed that her beauty icon is Sofia Loren. She has also been heard to say that she never leaves home without makeup even if it only means a bit of blush on her cheeks.
- Her favorites? She absolutely loves the Cover girl Lash blast 24 hour mascara. Her favorite eye shadow is the Cover girl queen collection eye shadow in hot toffee.
- Her beauty must have is crème de la mer. She stores it in little containers so that she can carry it while travelling. She also wears mascara all the time as she has blonde eyelashes.
- Her red carpet look consists of loads of mascara, eye liner and darker eye shadows.
- Her diet consists of chicken and fish turkey. She does not eat red meat. In Latin America each event is marked with food, she always struggles to limit her cravings. She has a sweet tooth and loves all desserts like macaroons and cake. She limits her wine intake.
- She takes 5 meals a day and still indulges in a few confectionery items. Her regular meal plan looks like this
- Breakfast – She opts for fresh fruits and raw vegetables along with healthy fruit drinks
- Snacks -She prefers some sweets or dairy products
- Lunch – She opts for pasta or lean proteins
- Snacks – For her second snack she chooses fresh fruits or oatmeal along with a glass of juice.
- Dinner – Her emphasis is on Low carbohydrate meals.
- She washes her hair every day. She usually blow dries her hair with a drier and brushes it along to make the hair look thicker.
- She likes to keep herself hydrated with lots of water intake during travelling.
She believes in multitasking her makeup and she has confessed to have used lipstick as blush, brow filler as eye shadow and has also smudged mascara as eye liner.
[ Read: Taylor Swift Fitness Tips ]
3. Her Survival Against Cancer:
Sofia was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in her 20s. She claims that after the cancer, she realized the need for a healthy body. The cancer episode changed her priorities and she strictly believes that it is very important to be good to one’s body. After her battle with cancer, she has not eaten red meat for seventeen years and never smoked either!
4. Sofia’s Secret Tip:
She wears a lipstick all the time as her mother used to stress that wearing a lipstick gives the impression of looking well-put together. She also said that, being a Latina girl, she always watched her mother do makeup and loved applying a little blush or lipstick when she was just fourteen years old.
What tips do you plan to borrow from her? Do comment and tell us.
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- Comedonal Acne – What Is It And 5 Ways To Control It - March 18, 2014
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs - November 11, 2013
- 11 Different Types Of Acne And How To Identify Them? - November 8, 2013