Do you feel sad to find your old jeans not fitting anymore? Try lemon and honey to make a sheer difference in your body weight in an unimaginable time. Honey and lemon are two tested natural products that help in rapid weight loss. The result is more evident when you take it every day before the first meal.
Workout definitely helps but consuming honey and lemon along with it results in weight loss beyond doubt.
Honey and Lemon for Weight Loss and Obesity Treatment
Did you know that obesity is the greatest form of lifestyle disorder in the world today? A latest study in London has established that more than 40% of the entire population in the U.K are obese. It’s no different in the U.S.A.
- Irregular lifestyle and chaotic food habits often lead to disposal of extra fat within body. Calorie consumption becomes often higher than the amount of calorie burnt every day. You might be living in a condition when taking out time for work out is tough. In such situations, lemon and honey are the best resort.
- Several advanced researches have established the fact that consuming honey and lemon on an empty stomach works excellent for shedding those few extra pounds. This method is also quite useful in targeting the stubborn fats that might have transferred into celluloid.
- Both honey and lemon are effective detoxifiers. Consuming them early in the morning is good to expel the toxin deposit from your system.
- Other health benefits of lemon and honey make them strong suggestible drink for people aiming to lose weight fast. Keep in mind that a weight loss program does not only involve consuming few specific food types that help curbing body weight. Conversely, it also teaches you to adapt to a healthy eating style that would in turn help you shed extra pounds in due course.
- Apart from being good for weight loss, honey and lemon also have antiviral, immune-boosting and antibacterial attributes.
[ Read: Grapefruit Diet Menu ]
How to Have Lemon and Honey for Weight Loss Early in the Morning
Consuming honey and lemon is easy. Avoid eating before consuming this drink in the morning. Effect of lemon and honey is best on an empty stomach. To make a honey-lemon drink, take a glass of luke warm water. Add honey and squeeze a full lemon in it. Do not add sugar as honey is a natural sweetener. Try this out for at least a month. You would notice the difference immediately.
Fundamental Benefits of Lemon and Honey Weight Loss
1. Excellent detoxifier:
Drinking honey and lemon juice on an empty stomach effectively flushes out harmful toxins and other unwanted deposits from the body. It helps liver in producing bile that helps in digestion. Better digestion means better metabolism rate. A person having better metabolism seldom becomes obese.
2. Diuretic attributes of honey and lemon:
Lemon helps increasing the amount of urine. Resultantly, more toxins flush out during every time you urinate. The citric acid in lemon accelerates the functions of enzyme and stimulates the liver for detoxification.
[ Read: Honey for Acne ]
3. Honey, a natural sweetener:
Honey is a natural sweetener. Your body acquires the required amount of sugar when you consume honey along with lemon every morning. Avoid intake of extra sugar throughout the day, as artificial sugar is one of the prime sources of fat.
4. An Alkaline diet for weight loss:
Adding honey with lemon eliminates the all-acidic feature of lemon. These two components prevent unnecessary food cravings. Besides, they provide you with lot of energy throughout the day.
You must be excited to know so many wonderful benefits of lemon and honey. Add them in your regular diet and switch to a healthy life. Best of luck! Stay fit, Stay healthy!
Get Flat Rs.500/- Off On Medical Nutrition Therapy By Celes
Loved, trusted & used by 25,000 Modern Indian Women!LOSE WEIGHT NATURALLY
90 Days Exert Chat Support | Personalized Diet Plans | Free Nutritionist Consultation
* Eat, enjoy, lose weight and get healthy with celes!
Latest posts by Shruti Goenka (see all)
- Create Your Own Maybelline Makeup Kit With These 10 Amazing Products - March 18, 2014
- 10 Pictures Of Emma Stone Without Makeup - March 15, 2014
- 6 Main Causes Of Hair Loss In Children - March 15, 2014
- 10 Diseases Caused By Nutritional Deficiencies - March 14, 2014
- Top 5 Keya Seth’s Bridal Makeup Packages - March 14, 2014