Do you think your hair is losing its sheen and shine? Do you want to make your hair as gorgeous as it was once? Most of us are preoccupied with so much work, that we don’t even bother to take good care of our hair.
How can you make sure your hair is healthy always? Well, it is shampooing! A good quality shampoo and conditioner can always work wonders and enhance your beauty over time. So do you know the right way to use shampoo for daily hair wash? If you want to know the perfect way of shampooing, which can give back your hair its lost elegance, this post has you covered! Go ahead with your read!
[ Read: Best Hair Wash Tips ]
How To Wash Hair With Shampoo:
- A packet of shampoo of your choice (preferably something that suits your hair)
- A wide toothed comb
- A packet of branded conditioner (Use Dove or Tresemme if you want smooth and silky hair)
The 6 Steps You Need To Follow:
- Before you take a shower, take a wide toothed comb and comb your hair gently and properly. This will not only reduce tangles but also help you keep away from hair shafts when it is dry.
- Now, wet your tresses with warm water and take some shampoo and gently massage your hair with it. Work the shampoo throughout the length of your hair.
- Rinse your hair with cold water and keep stroking your hair in the downward direction. After this, you will need a conditioner. As The American Academy of Dermatology says, apply conditioner only on the tips of your hair.
- Apply the conditioner gently and let it stay for five minutes. This will strengthen the cuticles of your hair and prevent your hair from looking limp.
- Once you have washed off the conditioner, use a towel to blot your hair. Try to treat your wet hair gently as this will stop your hair from getting damaged or weak.
- Do not blow dry your hair. This is because heat will break your hair, making it rough, dull and prone to damage. Hence, it’s always better to let your hair dry naturally.
[ Read: Homemade Conditioners For Damaged Hair ]
Tips For Beautiful Hair:
On an average, your hair grows up to 6 inches per year. However, the secret to long, beautiful and shiny hair is hidden in nature. To enjoy wonderful hair, use the tips and ideas listed below. You are definitely going to be amazed!
- Make sure to have a good diet. To have lovely hair, you must eat right! This is why it is always advisable to eat a nutritious diet. Add foods that are full of Vitamin E, zinc, omega-3 fatty acids, protein, selenium, iron, folate and Vitamin D (1).
- Make sure you are using plant based oils for your hair. These oils will protect your hair from damage.
- Don’t have tight ponytails or don complicated hair styles. Doing so makes your hair rough.
- While searching for good hair care products, look for words like ‘hydrating’ and ‘moisturizing’ on the label. A good shampoo will replenish your scalp with essential oils and make it look young, bright and beautiful (2).
- Use keratin based shampoos if you have damaged and brittle hair. This will make your tresses stronger and healthier (3).
- Try some hot oil treatment once a week. This will restore the shine and moisture of your tresses.
[ Read: Best Hair Wash Tips ]
Now that you know how to wash hair with shampoo, let us know if you’ll give it a try. So how do you keep your hair smooth and beautiful? Want to spill out a couple of your secrets? Leave your comments in the box below. We would love to know your beauty tips and are looking forward to your feedback!
- Best Hair Wash Tips – Our Top 10
- 5 Basic Steps To Apply Henna For Grey Hair
- 5 Simple Ways To Bleach Hair Naturally
- 10 Basic Steps To Color Your Grey Hair
Latest posts by Naomi (see all)
- 8 Energizing Foods To Eat After A Morning Run - September 11, 2015
- 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Quercetin - September 7, 2015
- 7 Remarkable Ways Tapioca Can Benefit You - August 26, 2015
- 3 Best Exercises For Hiatal Hernia - August 6, 2015
- Baba Ramdev Yoga Poses For High Blood Pressure - August 5, 2015