Mehendi designs vary based on occasion, age and preferences. Some are very elaborate while some are very simple. Some of these even have bangles in the Mehendi design itself. Bangle Mehendi designs are the mehendi designs which have the design of bangle or a bracelet in them. Indians love bangles and we love mehendi too. So it’s a no brainer that we love it when these two come together.
So if you guys are bored with the normal mehendi designs, take a look at what we have picked up for you! Some lovely bangle style mehndi designs.
Watch a Video from StylecrazeTV
Bangle Type Mehndi Designs For Hands:
1. This bangle design mehndi for hands will surely catch your attention. The beautiful and colourful design has glitters used for fillings. The pink, blue, green and silver glitters are great for any occasion and for those who want their wrists to be colourful and glittery. Mehendi and glitter always make for an awesome combination.
[Read: Dulhan Mehndi Designs]
[Read: Mehndi Artists In Kolkata]
[ Read: Round Mehndi Designs ]
[Read: Easy Mehndi Designs ]
7. This design only highlights the wrists and uses deep black mehendi. The design has Arabic influences and looks like it has proper bangles. This is a fuss free design and is fun to do on to the hands. Those who want to have simple designs will love this one. Can be done on any occasion and by anyone.
[ Video : Beautiful Mehndi Designs ]
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- Comedonal Acne – What Is It And 5 Ways To Control It - March 18, 2014
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs - November 11, 2013
- 11 Different Types Of Acne And How To Identify Them? - November 8, 2013
- Top 10 Sikku Kolam Designs - October 31, 2013