Every woman loves and adores a good mehndi design on arms! Especially when its her arms!
Mehndi is an inseparable part of the rich Indian culture, which has developed, changed and evolved over a long time into the mehndi we see today. In recent times, arm mehndi designs have caught popularity among all mehndi lovers in various age groups. Usually the hand is the main canvas for this art. But, in recent times people love and prefer half arm or full arm mehndi designs, adding colour to the arms as well.
Mehndi Designs For Arms
In this article, we will look at some of the top designs we have chosen for you today:
1. Mesmerizing! The intricate details on this mehndi design are beautiful with a large array of details and motifs. The attractions being the large floral designs extend from the palm and to the arm. The floral designs also include shading, giving depth to the pattern. The paisley and floral mehndi pattern gives it a glowing effect.
2. A beautiful and unique design any mehndi lover won’t reject! The design accentuates the arm with the weave pattern and the shading around it. The small details and motifs make this a really unique design to try. This can be done alone or done with a matching design on the palm. In any way, this pattern is surely going to turn heads.
4. This design stands out with its unique shape and the intricate details. The design looks like an armlet and covers the wrist and extends till the fingers. The paisley and the small spiral motifs stand out and the shading too makes it look quite unique. This is surely a nice way to give a beautiful look to the back of your palms.
5. This beautiful design covers till the elbow and is truly a work or art. The mirrored design is done on both hands with paisley designs & its small details. The design also includes a half circle on each wrist circled with leaf patterns which turn whole on joining the two hands. The beauty of this pattern comes from the intricate details on the palm, on the fingers and the bracelet like design on the arms.
6. This mehndi design is called the “Raja Rani” mehndi design, in which the bride and the groom occupy space on each hand. Wedding is the obvious and main occasion for designing such patterns. This design starts from the palm and extends well beyond the elbows. The Om symbol, the paisley motifs, the floral motifs and the net pattern on the arms give a gorgeous look.
7. Another “Raja Rani” Pattern: This design here not only portrays the face of a woman and a man but a bit of their attire as well. While we see the woman in jewelry and with a pallu/ghunghat, we see the man in pagri and sherwani. Traditional touch making it a perfect combination for any wedding. This design too extends well beyond the elbows with drums and bugles drawn in it. No doubt, this is a true wedding special mehndi.
8. This mehndi design shows the intense amount of detailing in the art. The small details in the net patterned on the back of the hands look beautiful. Also the designs on the fingers and on the top of the fingers look unique and exquisite. The peacock design at the lower side of the hand adds to the uniqueness of this pattern.
9. A glitter and stone embellished mehndi design for the arms. The paisley designs take the main positions in this particular pattern. The idea of adding small crystals to match the mehndi with the dress looks great and gives the mehndi a nice sparkling twist.
10. A design features large prominent floral motifs along with small floral and paisley patterns. Perfect for all of those who love a bit of unusual choice and don’t hesitate to experiment.
We hope you have enjoyed browsing through our top designs as much as we have enjoyed writing about them. Please do leave a comment on your favourite pick and do share with your friends as well. Stay tuned for more interesting mehndi patterns.
Watch a Video from StylecrazeTV – Beautiful Mehndi Designs for Hands
If You Enjoyed This Post, Sign Up For Newsletter
(And get your daily dose of Beauty & Wellness tips straight to your inbox)
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- Comedonal Acne – What Is It And 5 Ways To Control It - March 18, 2014
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs - November 11, 2013
- 11 Different Types Of Acne And How To Identify Them? - November 8, 2013