Do you shy away from wearing short dresses because of scars or stretch marks on your legs? Well, not all of us are blessed with shiny and flawless legs. But, we can achieve the desired celebrity look by using some simple makeup tricks.
You need not spend a fortune on your looks and hire a team of artists. The good news is you too can have celeb-like legs with simple tips and remedies. There are several methods to make your legs shinier; you just need to experiment with cosmetics and hair products and try to find out what works best for you.
Mentioned below are the tips that can help you have those seductive legs!
1. Drink Loads Of Water:
This basic suggestion not only works for shiny legs but also for those who are looking for skin rejuvenation and an overall glow.
Drinking 10-12 glasses of water every day, along with having some fresh liquids including fruit juice, coconut water, etc. can work wonders when it comes to radiant skin and smooth legs. These liquids help in keeping the skin hydrated and supple from within.
2. Healthy Food:
Try to consume meals rich in protein along with some fresh and seasonal fruits and vegetables to maintain a healthy and shiny skin. A balanced diet is the most important requirement of the human body.
3. Have A Moisturizing Shower:
For all those who are craving for soft legs, it is always recommended to use a loofah along with some shower gel to scrub the legs clean. It not only helps in cleaning away the dirt and impurities, but also keeps the skin nourished.
Try to avoid hot showers as they make the skin dry by flushing out moisture and nourishing oils from the skin.
4. Oil Massage:
Oil massage is known to provide an immediate shine to your skin. However, don’t overdo it. Rub the oil gently and make sure that you do not leave a greasy effect behind. You can go with coconut, almond or jojoba oil for the massage.
5. Make Use Of Self Tanning Moisturizer And Bronzer:
Using a good quality self-tanning moisturizer twice a day can give outstanding results in just a couple of days.
You can also apply a liquid bronzer evenly on your legs to get an instant shine and shimmer.
Makeup on legs can be a fantastic way to get the desired flawless look by covering up all the imperfections. It can give a healthy glow to your skin, which in turn gives a youthful look to your legs. There are different types of makeup that you can apply on your legs:
– Liquid Makeup:
It can be a bit messy, but it is easy to get it done with the correct tools. You can add the product onto the sponge and apply it directly on your legs in a circular motion.
– Cake Makeup:
Cake formula gives a long lasting and flawless effect, although it is a bit time consuming. However, if used continuously, it can cause mild breakouts on the skin.
– Spray On:
This is one of the easiest and fastest ways to obtain full body coverage.
Here are some leg makeup tips every woman must know:
- Before applying the leg makeup, you must clean and exfoliate your skin to remove the dead skin cells.
- After that, go with the moisturizer and let it sink into your skin.
- Take an appropriate amount of makeup and start applying it in a circular motion.
- Apply a light dusting of loose powder so that your makeup gets settled.
- You can also go with a light shimmer powder in front of your calves. This will enhance the length of your legs.
- Use a bronzer to add a shimmer.
So there you have it – shiny and flawless legs!!
Latest posts by Jyotsana Rao (see all)
- Are You Suffering From Tooth Pain? Try This Natural Remedy And Say Goodbye To Toothache Forever! - December 8, 2016
- It’s Unbelievable: Just Put This in Your Navel And Get Rid Of Cough, Cold, Abdominal, And Menstrual Pain! - December 5, 2016
- 13 Common Signs You May Have Kidney Disease - November 29, 2016
- Have 3 Dates Every Day For 1 Week. This Is What Will Happen! - November 24, 2016
- 51 Surprising Uses Of Essential Oils That Will Blow Your Mind - November 23, 2016