Do you want to enhance your performance in bed? Do you want to beat the stress at work? Well, if you are looking for ‘the’ solution to both these diverse problems, you should go ahead and give this post a read.
The demands of your professional life may take a toll on your health and relationships. Do you know Tantric Yoga asanas can help you relax, alleviate aches and reignite the passion in your love life? The benefits of Tantric Yoga or Tantric sex are plenty! Would you like to know more? Check out this post!
Interesting Facts About Tantric Yoga:
People with permanent disabilities should also give this a shot. It focuses on meditation, breathing, spiritual connection, etc. Yoga students learn about stretches and asanas that help them find inner peace. Yoga helps in dealing with stress, tension, painful situations, etc. Surprisingly, the benefits of Tantric Yoga are similar. But it also makes you an absolute sex Goddess! Here are a few Tantric Yoga positions for you.
[ Read: Kundalini Meditation ]
1. The Dancer’s Pose:
The pose is fun and sexy! If you are flexible, this asana is perfect for you and your spouse. It helps you develop better eye contact and balance. Here is how you should do it!
- Stand straight and face each other.
- Hold one of his hands.
- Place your other hand on your ankle or shin.
- Now raise the leg in the backward direction.
- Very gently and slowly lean towards your partner.
- Continue looking at his eyes.
The pose will help you bond with your partner better. The pose helps you find lost love and passion.
2. Hand To Heart Pose:
The beautiful pose is the first thing you must do every morning. With your partner right next to you, there couldn’t be a better way to spice up your sex life.
- Let your partner lie on his back.
- You can lie next to him but at a little higher level
- Now look into the eyes of your partner.
- Do not speak. Continue to gaze.
- Now take your right hand and place it on his heart.
- Let him do the same too.
- Try to feel each other’s heartbeat.
- Now breathe in and out gently and harmoniously.
The pose will allow you to develop a strong connection with your man without speaking. You may also switch places when you are ready! Both of you are going to feel happy and in love again. No better way to spend time together in silence and peace than this.
3. The Yab Yum Pose:
The pose will help you align your energy with that of your spouse. You can perform it with open or shut eyes. Here is how you should go about it.
- Ask your partner to sit on a mat.
- He should sit in a cross-legged position
- If you are shorter in size than your partner, sit on top of his thighs and cross your ankles behind his back.
- Use your lower back and abdominal muscles to align yourself with him.
- Bring your foreheads together.
- Practice deep breathing.
- Make sure you do it harmoniously.
The pose is intimate. It is perfect for married couples who are experiencing a storm in their relationship and are looking forward to starting things afresh.
[ Read: Steps To Practice Tummo Meditation ]
Poses You Can Do Alone:
1. Cow Face Pose:
The Cow Face Pose or Gomukhasana will help you fight stress and rejuvenate you. Follow these steps to perfect this pose:
- Sit on a mat and keep your legs straight.
- Now bend your left knee and place it under your right thigh.
- Stretch your right leg out in front of you.
- Now bring your right leg up and fold it over the left knee.
- Now bend your right arm backward in such a way that you can place your palm on your back.
- Fold your left hand and try to reach your right palm.
- Hold this position for a couple of breaths and then release.
2. Cobra Pose:
The cobra pose will stretch your arms and shoulders. It warms up the torso and improves your sex life massively. Practice the pose by following these steps:
- Lie down on your yoga mat first.
- Keep your palms flat beneath your shoulders.
- Now tuck your belly in and bend your elbows.
- Bring your hands near your chest now.
- Spread out the fingers and raise your chest. Make sure you press your palms on the floor for a firm grip.
- Try and stretch your upper body now. Look upwards.
- Lift your hips too.
- Hold for a few seconds and release.
The cobra pose is an essential part of the sun salutation asanas. It comes with several health benefits and is a must for all women!
Tantric Yoga Benefits:
- It leads to ‘dry orgasms’ without ejaculation. They are full of pleasure and allow the act of sex to continue (1).
- Tantric Yoga also boosts your immunity. Since most poses lead to orgasm, it removes depression altogether. Orgasms help release hormones called oxytocin, which helps in establishing a feeling of love and trust (2).
- Tantric yoga can also be a form of great exercise. It burns a lot of calories, especially when you try the tantric sex positions. Sex burns about five calories per minute (3). That should convince you enough to try this!
- With more tantric yoga, sex positions and orgasms, you can look younger! Now isn’t that some good news? In fact, according to a study in Royal Edinburgh Hospital of Scotland, people in their 40s who have more sex than their contemporaries may look up to 13 years younger than others (4).
Have you tried Tantric Yoga earlier? How was your experience? Let us know in the comment box below.
- Forrest Yoga- What Is It And What Are Its Benefits?
- Ishta Yoga- What Is It And What Are Its Benefits?
- What Is Kukkutasana Yoga And What Are Its Benefits?
- Pawanmuktasana Yoga- What Is It And What Are Its Benefits?
Latest posts by Naomi (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide To Merkaba Meditation - September 14, 2015
- 8 Energizing Foods To Eat After A Morning Run - September 11, 2015
- 6 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Quercetin - September 7, 2015
- 6 Surprising Ways Salmon Can Benefit Your Health - September 2, 2015
- 7 Remarkable Ways Tapioca Can Benefit You - August 26, 2015