Teenage – The Complex Care Age
Teenage – the very word invokes excitement, anxiety, thrill and rush. This is the age where almost everything is beautiful and simple. There is however certain aspects to this age that can make it a little complicated. Skin care tops that list for most teenagers at least.
Teenage is a complex time as far as beauty and beauty care is concerned. A suitable skin regimen that you inculcate today will result in beautifully flawless skin tomorrow. A special teenage skin care (preferably natural) routine is essential to address all teenage skin problems. Cosmetic creams will only make the condition worse. Plus they weigh your wallet down. Teenage skin care is not tough. One just needs to be patient, determined and dedicated.We have put together a special teenage skin care routine tips just for you!
Teenage Skin Care Tips
1. Don’t touch your face
This is one mistake that almost all teenagers indulge in.Without a doubt one of the biggest mistakes to make. It is best to stop picking, squeezing and playing with their face often. Touching your face too often pops up pimples – making the condition worse. Make a resolution. Promise yourself not to touch your face other than while washing, moisturizing and putting on your makeup.
2. Use sunscreen
Your skin actually screams for sunscreen. It is an essential part of every person’s skin care routine, let alone teenagers. For teenagers, their skin is young, delicate and fresh. So why let the harmful UV rays ruin it? Avoiding your sunscreen lotion may result into premature aging signs later in life. Trust me, that is much more difficult to tackle or prevent. Never step out without face and body sunscreen.
3. Mind the cosmetics you use
Teenage means excessive oily face for many. With an oily face, it is difficult to wear makeup without it melting away. Mind what you buy very careful. Choose a good matte moisturizer or a compact to combat oiliness. Excess oil secretion can also cause angry pimples. Try and select cosmetics that are paraben free, chemical free and gentle on your skin. It is, in fact, best advised to consult your dermatologist before choosing your skin care and makeup cosmetics
4. Other pointers for teenage skin care
- Make sure you wash your face twice daily. Invest in a good facial cleanser.
- Splash your face many times with plain cold water to prevent dirt and excess oiliness from settling on your face.
- Follow a strict cleansing, toning and moisturising routine every morning and night, without fail.
- Exfoliate at least once every week.
- Stay away from junk food, they only add and contribute to pimples and acne.
- Drink lots of water to keep your system and skin well-hydrated. A well hydrated system can combat pimples and acne better.
- Sleep at least for 8 hours and avoid getting stressed.
- Minimise makeup usage to occasions when it is really needed. Excess makeup adds to oiliness and results in pimples, acne and other skin problems. It is damaging for your young skin too.
- Don’t get too worked up or hypersensitive about things. These too add to your skin problems.
- Exercise regularly and meditate.
- Be happy!
Following these skin care tips today will help keep your skin beautiful and healthy tomorrow.
After all teenage beauty is something that would never come back. So preserve it till the day you can.
Tell us about your teenage skin problems? What regimen do you follow? Try the above tips and tell us how they worked for you by leaving comments below.
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- Why Jowar Is The Best Substitute For Quinoa To Lose Weight - December 7, 2016
- Ignore These 12 Cancer Symptoms At Your Risk - December 6, 2016
- You Can Reverse Kidney Failure And Stop Dialysis If You Have This - December 6, 2016
- Piracetam Benefits For Brain Health Plus Potential Side Effects - May 25, 2016
- Phenibut HCL: What Does It Do, Risk Of Potential Side Effects, And Dosage Recommendations - May 25, 2016