The Secret to Dewy Skin all year Round
By Ritu on
Don’t we all love the kind of glowing, dewy skin actresses and other celebrated females flaunt all year round? Here are a few secrets to keeping your skin dewy, fresh and glowing all year round.
- Exfoliate regularly: Nothing can make your skin look duller than dead skin. Remove dead skin from the face regularly. Use a ready-made or a home-made scrub at least once a week. If you wear foundation daily, it is advised to mildly scrub your skin at least twice a week.
- Drink lots of water, to eliminate all toxins from the skin. Healthy skin will glow from within.
- Include fresh fruits, seasonal vegetables and lots of juices in your diet. Consume almonds, nuts and fish to improve the overall health of your skin. Your skin will start glowing from within.
- Follow the CTM (cleansing-toning-moisturizing) routine twice a day, according to your skin type. Moisturization is the key to soft, supple skin.
- Use a primer with illuminating particles: underneath your regular foundation, use a primer which has subtle shimmer particles, which will fake that glow from under the foundation.
- Use a highlighter on the high points of the cheek bones. Apply a pearly highlighter using very light strokes. Look for shades of pink and coral. Check out MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, or Chambor Single Blush-Soft Plum (though it’s a blush, the shade is apt to be used as a highlightertoo).
Hi this is Ritu, I love writing about make up and beauty apart from the regular features such as product reviews, product launch posts, make-up tutorials, etc. I also also like sharing some home-made remedies and tips through our Sunday Pamperings feature.