If you are blessed with naturally curly hair, you no longer need to take help of the flat iron. Consider yourself lucky because curls are “in” this season and are here to stay. We see more and more celebrities and fashion-conscious women alike heading to the salon to get those gorgeous curly hairstyles.
A curly hairstyle can easily accentuate your looks; it is fashionable, feminine and chic. Moreover, curls, when styled the right way can look playful and flirtatious and work effortlessly towards raising the glam quotient.
If you have long hair, you’ve got options girls!
Take a cue from these lovely long curly hairstyles and look your stylish best:
1. Long, Soft Romantic Curls:
Taylor Swift shows us how long, cascading soft romantic curls can help one grab all the attention.
By styling her naturally curly hair in this beautiful romantic style of all the long curly hairstyles, she not only flaunts her amazing signature luscious locks but also lends us some inspiration!
An eye-framing look created with a side part and the crown teased for that extra volume completes this lovely curly long hairstyle.
2. Magnificent Long Blonde Curly Hairstyle:
Rihanna once again shows us how to break the rules with this magnificent long blonde curly hairstyle.
Bouncy curls have been coupled with a face-framing layered cut to exude the desired oomph.
[ Read: Katie Holmes New Hairstyle ]
3. Enviable Flowing Golden Natural Curls:
With her stunning flowing golden natural curls, AnnaLynne McCord is truly to be envied.
If you have naturally curly long hair, try this hairstyle and you would surely look drop-dead gorgeous.
4. Long Layers With Small Tight Curls/ Corkscrew Curls:
A side parted long layered hairstyle with small tight curls (corkscrew curls) flaunted by Beyoncé.
If you love these bootylicious curls, know that this hairstyle will not only lend extra volume but also multiply the glam quotient!
5. Healthy, Beautiful Long Tight Curls:
If you want to flaunt beautiful healthy long tight curls, then pick this style.
6. Breezy and Messy Luscious Red Curls:
For that fresh and fun look, try ‘Twilight’ star, Rachelle Lefevre’s breezy and messy red, luscious curly locks hairstyle.
7. Lustrous Bouncy Ringlet Curls:
American actress and singer, Debby Ryan is seen flaunting this totally rocking glamorous curly hairstyle with loose soft bouncy curls forming lustrous ringlets which emphasize her beauty manifold and help her grab all the attention of onlookers!
8. Haphazard Wavy Medium Curls:
Here’s an easy-to-maintain hairstyle for curly long hair that Denise Richards is seen sporting.
Sarah Jessica Parker’s smooth, bouncy, long, loose waves with medium curls seem to be the perfect choice to get that haphazard yet attractive look.
[ Read: Beautiful Wavy Long Hairstyles ]
9. Classic Curly Ponytail:
A gorgeous evening hairstyle, this is very simple to achieve and will make you stand out through its sheer elegance.
10. Elegant Low Curly Bun:
For the perfect prom look, you can pick this curly side bun updo hairstyle. This looks both elegant and glamorous and lets you show off your neck and shoulders.
Hope you enjoyed reading this article on curly hairstyles for long hair. Let us know which one you like the most?
- 15 Glamorous Updos For Curly Hair
- 10 Beautiful Updos For Long Curly Hair
- 50 Simple Bridal Hairstyles For Curly Hair
- 8 Simple Curly Hairstyles For Women Over 40
- 50 Wispy Curly Hairstyles To Inspire You
Latest posts by Oindrila (see all)
- 10 Latest Winter Hairstyles That You Can Flaunt - July 20, 2013
- How To Stop And Reduce Hair Fall – 21 Things That Worked For Me - July 17, 2013
- 50 Lovely Bun Hairstyles For Long Hair - July 9, 2013
- Best Liquid Eyeliners – Our Top 10 - July 6, 2013