An independent and free willed woman who became queen, Princess Masako was at first hesitant to marry the crown prince of Japan, Prince Narhuito. She knew that the marriage would put several restrictions on her otherwise independent life. But Prince Narhuito finally won her over and they got married in 1993.
Top 10 Images Of Princess Masako:
Princess Masako of Japan is known for her strong will and flawless beauty. Here are the top 10 images of the beautiful princess:
1. This photograph from the royal wedding day shows the strength and belief of the Princess in herself to take on the new challenge and role as a member of the royal family. She is seen here as her usual self, ever smiling and making everyone fall in love with her grace and innocence as her husband looks on.
2. Seen here with her crown family and her parents-in-law, impeccably dressed for the new role, along with the many new responsibilities as a member of the royal family. She shows great poise, confidence and looks like a complete women.
3. As a member of the royal family, the Princess is expected to attend all ceremonial and other royal functions organized by other royal families across the globe. Dressed here in her royal robe, she is seen living up to her duties as she attends another high profile function in the Netherlands.
4. One of the most spectacular photographs of Princess Masako as she seems lost in thought amidst a crowd. This candid shot shows the degree of self control and the composure the princess posses.
5. Seen here with her daughter, she seems to be beaming with pride and joy with her young one. She is involved in all activities related to her daughter and has been an active part of her daughter’s day to day life. Becoming a mother was one of her biggest blessings and test—as she did not bear a son to become heir to the throne.
6. Princess Masako was under immense pressure to give birth to a son as the only a male can become king or ruler in Japan. Seen here during one of the rockiest periods of her life, as she battled depression and yet she still managed to look amazing! Instead of wallowing in self pity, Princess Masako took medical help to get better. Goes on to show that getting help for depression is not a taboo!
7. The princess is seen here in this photograph, engrossed in a conversation with Prince Charles. She has it in her to make decisions and is a person of high intellect. Her education gives her an understanding of world politics and economics. In fact, she wanted to get into politics before she got married!
8. She is a passionate animal lover and is the proud owner of many dogs. In fact, as a little girl, she dreamt of becoming a vet! She is quite expressive about her love for dogs. She can connect to her pets as much as she can connect with herself. This shows another facet to her personality that is to show respect for all living creatures in the same manner.
9. Princess Masako celebrates her 50th birthday with her husband and daughter in a calm and serene manner without much hustle bustle, which is a gentle reminder of her down to earth nature. It is also an expression of her reserved nature and change in lifestyle as she has lately withdrawn from public life.
10. Princess Masako has always lived up to her royal duties with full regard and respect for the ways of the royal family. Seen here following the elders of the royal family for an official work, she is beautifully dressed, confident and youthful in her stride as they take off for Canada.
Japan’s crown Princess Masako is a proof that becoming a part of a royal family is no bed of roses. There are responsibilities to be fulfilled and living under constant media glare is no easy task. Yet, the princess has managed to keep her poise and has often been named one of the most beautiful royals of the world. Hats off Princess!
Which of these pictures do you think does justice to Princess Masako? Share with us in the comments section below.
- 16 Best Kept Japanese Beauty Secrets You Should Be Aware Of
- Top 10 Memorable Images Of Princess Margaret
- Most Beaautiful Women in the World
- Princess Diana’s Makeup, Beauty And Fitness Secrets Revealed
Latest posts by Renold Rajan (see all)
- Why Should You Use Coconut Oil For Tanning? - September 2, 2015
- Beware! 10 Side Effects Of Lemon Myrtle Tea - August 31, 2015
- Stillman Diet: The What, The How And The Why - August 17, 2015
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Spider Veins - August 17, 2015
- 10 Best Vipassana Meditation Centres In India - August 17, 2015