Hair care occupies the top priority for a reason – your silky hair gives a proper frame for your face and adds oomph to your beauty quotient.
But your Hair problems cannot be concealed, especially when it is dry and frizzy!!!
We use a million hair products like shampoos, conditioners, masks to keep the hair shining!!! But to really make it look good, we have to give it maximum nutrition and that happens only with good conditioning and hair care.
So here I list the best conditioners for dry and frizzy hair.
Conditioners For Dry And Frizzy Hair:
1. Garnier Fructis Fortifying Cream Conditioner For Treated Hair :
This is one of the most used conditioner for treated hair, especially since chemically altered hair is much more damaged and that which needs extra care.
2. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask:
This mask is your Knight in shining armor if you suffer from very dry and frizzy hair. Use this as a deep conditioner and leave on for extra minutes for lovely hair.
My experience: This helped me a lot when I went through the addicted-to-flat-iron-phase. It smoothened out my frizzes and helped with the drying hair. I could control the fly aways better with this conditioner.
3. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration:
This cute bottle has been recommended by many girls as it truly hydrates dry hair and calms down the frizz.
My experience: I have used this for a while and fell head over heels in love with the fragrance and conditioning effect. It’s a must try if you struggle from hair that frizzes out easily. Use it in combination with the shampoo from the same range for better results.
4. TRESemme conditioner for dry, frizzy hair:
I myself use this conditioner and absolutely love it! Try it and see it working from first wash.
My experience: I myself use this conditioner and absolutely love it! Try it and see it working from first wash. This is my HG as of now. I use the entire range and must say I am mighty impressed. It has definitely improved my hair texture and am getting a lot of compliments these days. This, from a girl who had characteristic dry and frizz hair, should help you choose it better J
[ Read: Homemade Hair Conditioner for Dry Hair ]
5. Infusium( Moisture) Ologie Conditioner:
This is one of the most raved conditioners for super frizzy hair. Use it regularly for smooth, tangle-free hair.
6. Kerastase Serum Oleo Relax:
Kerastase is known to handle dry and brittle hair with maximum care, which helps in getting rid of frizz and helps you achieve super shiny healthy hair.
[ Read: Natural Conditioners For Curly Hair ]
7. L’Oreal Professional Series Expert Absolute Repair Masque:
This tub is filled with goodness and repairs damaged hair. Your hair will be frizz free to look more beautiful.
8. TIGI catwalk curls conditioner:
This is the famous conditioner for curly haired girls. But, any hair type can use it. However it has been formulated for curly hair that needs maximum care.
9. Joico K PAK Conditioner:
This tube is for the ones that want to achieve the smoothest and glossiest hair. It helps you tame frizz and helps you keep your hair under control.
10. Biolage Fortetherapie Intensive Strengthening Masque:
This awesome product from Matrix is known to be super effective from first use and delivers what it claims – strengthened frizz free hair.
My experience: It works perfectly well and followed up by matrix serum, it’s the best of both worlds. I have used it for atleast three months and have seen satisfactory results.
[ Read: Pantene Hair Conditioners ]
11. Frederic Fekkai Protien RX Reparative conditioner:
The Fekkai products are popular among celebs too as they are filled with deep moisturizing elements to help you get rid of frizzy hair.
12. John Frieda Crème Serum Overnight Repair:
When you want to achieve super smooth hair free from the frizz for that date tomorrow, use this miracle product overnight for instant results.
13. Sunsilk Thermashine Conditioner:
This easily available conditioner reinstates our faith in Sunsilk. It is perfect for achieving frizz free hair and also reduces dryness. It suits best for hair that is blow dried frequently.
So girls, let me know what you use to achieve glamour star like hair! Suggestions are always welcome, shoot a comment.
*All images have been taken from their respective product websites.
- Best Hair Conditioners – Our Top 10
- Deep Conditioning For Hair At Home
- Best TRESemme Conditioners – Our Top 10
- DIY Carrot and Banana Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
Latest posts by Namita (see all)
- Brown Hair Color Guide – Everything You Need To Know - January 31, 2015
- How Many Litres Of Water Should You Drink Daily To Lose Weight? - January 14, 2015
- 4 Best Ways Tamarind Helps You To Lose Weight - November 11, 2014
- 5 Simple Steps To Do Ab Crunches To Get A Flat Belly - September 18, 2014
- 7 Useful Tips To Help You Buy The Best “Artificial Eyebrows” - September 16, 2014