If you are a professional woman, the chance is big that you find it extremely boring to wear the same dull hairstyle each and every day to your office. Well, do you really think that there is little scope to jazz up your workplace hairstyle and look fabulous, while maintaining an ultimate professional appearance?
50 Professional Hairdos for Women
Let us prove you wrong with these whopping 50 professional hairstyles for women. Check them out:
1. Sleek Long Bob with Curves and Side-Swept Bang:
Bob is known to be one of the most popular professional haircuts for women. Here, a long straight bob is found with slightly bent edges and a deep side-swept bang covering a certain part of the forehead.
2. Short Volumized Bob with Graduated Fringes:
A very short bob always looks smart and elegant on working women. In order to make the most of your hairstyle, simply decorate it with graduated front fringes and add lots of volume to your crown.
3. Loose Highlighted Waves with Messy Finish:
Creating a center part and leaving the hair loose is much appreciated by corporate beauties. It is even better to get reddish brown highlights on loose natural blonde waves and add a messy finish to it.
4. Bob with Soft Fringes and Outward Curls:
This simple bob features relaxed front fringes swinging over the forehead with two chin-length side bangs surrounding the edge of the face. Conversely, there is a puff at the crown and the end of rest of the hair is curled up in an outward direction.
5. Wavy Side Ponytail with Side Bang:
If you think that ponytail cannot be considered as a corporate hairstyle, you are totally wrong. Give this low side ponytail a try for your next conference. The beautiful waves and sexy side bang would go excellent with your professional attire.
6. Short Boyish Bob with Messy Front Fringes:
This is a very short boyish bob with small layers and slightly curved ends. The messy effect to the front fringes has made the look even more elegant.
7. Smart Short Bob with Long Side-Swept Bang:
If you want to look the classiest in your workplace, opt for this chic yet super smart short bob. The neat side-swept bang is the specialty of this highly popular hairstyle.
8. Retro Bob with Tucked In Textured Curls:
Retro is not necessarily meant for parties and formal events. If you can carry it off, it can be a good choice for a professional look too. Here, the inward curly hair is texturized and tucked in for a sizzling appearance.
9. Simple and Elegant Twisted Topknot:
A topknot not only gives a neat and tidy look, but it also appears quite elegant. Both of these are equally important for a professional appearance. You can twist it up in order to add a touch of freshness to it.
10. Long Straight Hair with Semi-Circular Fringes:
This is one of the simplest professional hairstyles for women with long straight hair, which doesn’t have layers. It is characterized by the semi-circular front fringes, and adds to the personality of business women to a great extent.
[ Read: Formal Hairstyles For Girls ]
Latest posts by Lancy (see all)
- 6 Vital Vitamins for Hair Growth - November 27, 2012
- A Fun DIY – Homemade Hair Serum That You Can Try Today - September 10, 2012
- DIY Pineapple and Honey Face Mask - August 25, 2012
- Top 50 Hairstyles For Professional Women - August 22, 2012