One of the hardest things about having an oily skin is finding a foundation that stays on the skin. However, foundations for oily skin can be quite the saviour for those having oily skin or those with blemish-prone skin. But the real test is choosing the right one for your skin, as it can make the world of difference.
Best Foundations For Oily Skin Tone
Here is our compilation of the best foundations for oily skin tone.
- BareMinerals SPF 15 Matte Foundation
- Clarins Ever Matte Oil Free Foundation
- Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
- Stila Stay All Day Foundation And Concealer
- Nars Sheer Matte Foundation
- Revlon Photo Ready Makeup Foundation With SPF 20
1. BareMinerals SPF 15 Matte Foundation
BareMinerals SPF 15 Matte Foundation is a good option for oily skin as it provides a natural matte finish. It looks like loose powder but feels like cream on the skin. This formula has been proven to enhance the appearance of your skin after regular use. The brand ensures that their products are oil and wax-free as this prevents skin irritations and breakouts.
“This lightweight and natural looking foundation will give you a feel of having nothing on the skin”, says a user.
- It is oil-free and wax-free.
- It is superlight on the skin.
- Nothing at all.
A product which surely will make you fall in love with your skin deserves a rating of 4.7/5.
2. Clarins Ever Matte Oil-Free Foundation
Clarins Ever Matte Oil-Free Foundation is an amazing foundation that is perfect for oily skin. It instantly mattifies the skin and tightens the pores. This product keeps your skin hydrated and can be worn all day long.
Experts say, “This foundation is suitable for all skin types but works best on oily skin”.
- It is an instant mattifier.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It tightens the pores.
- There are no cons at all!
3. Studio Fix Fluid
As a huge fan of MAC products, I would totally recommend this one! For people with oily skin, this is a must-have product as it contains silica which has oil-controlling properties. It also minimizes the visibility of your open pores. You can achieve a flawless look with a single application. This foundation provides you medium to full coverage. It also offers SPF protection.
“It’s totally worth spending on this” says a user.
- It is a long-wear product and stays up to 8 hours.
- It provides full coverage and also controls oil.
- It does not come with a pump, you have to buy it separately.
This foundation is one of the best products by MAC.
4. Stila Stay All Day Foundation And Concealer
This is one of the best foundations for oily skin as it contains a unique oxygen technology that not only hydrates your skin but also nourishes it at the same time. This technology also prevents premature ageing of the skin and has botanical extracts. Stila Foundation comes along with a concealer and a brush.
“A great everyday foundation. It is very convenient that I got a concealer along with it.” states a user.
- It is oil-free.
- The product stays on for a long period of time.
- It comes along with a concealer and a brush.
- The product is a bit expensive.
This special 2-in-1 product is a total win-win product.
5. Nars Sheer Matte Foundation
Nars Sheer Matte Foundation is beautifully packed and is stated as one of the best foundations for oily skin by users. It helps to control oil all day long.
According to experts, “The foundation gives sheer coverage with one coat, so it has to be applied in layers. It leaves your skin looking radiant and beautiful”.
- It controls oil.
- It blends easily.
- The product is a bit expensive.
A product so good is sure to win your heart. Kudos to the packaging!
6. Revlon Photo Ready Makeup Foundation with SPF 20
This foundation is oil-free and blends very easily to give a smooth finish. It doesn’t make the face look cakey at all and easily lasts up to 5 hours. The product is fragrance-free and a little amount goes a long way. Revlon photo ready foundation is perfect for hangouts and night outs.
“A product so smooth that it blends effortlessly on the skin” stated a user.
- It provides medium to full coverage.
- The product is fragrance and oil-free.
- It is light on the skin.
- It is not as long-lasting as other products.
These are some of the best foundations which you can try and then choose the one that suits your skin. An extra tip for all you girls with oily skin – if you still feel the oiliness after applying the foundation, then dab on some matte finish powder.
Hope you liked the article. Please share your views in the comments box below.
- Top 10 Foundations For Combination Skin Tone
- Top 5 Compact Powders For Oily Skin
- Best Makeup Products For Oily Skin – Our Top 18
- 7 Makeup Basics for Oily Skin
- Best MAC Foundations – Our Top 10 Picks
Latest posts by Afsha Rangila (see all)
- 5 Easy Steps To Blend Eyeshadows Perfectly –A Step By Step Tutorial - August 24, 2014
- How To Get The Perfect Lip Shape: A Step-By-Step Tutorial - August 6, 2014
- How To Prevent Lipstick From Smudging - July 28, 2014
- Angelina Jolie Eye Makeup: A Step By Step Tutorial - July 18, 2014