Water spots technique is becoming a rage among all nail art lovers. This is an easy technique where you use a bit of water marbling technique to get the desired result. You can do this nail art with water of any colors you like.
Water nail art designs:
I am using following things to create this design:
- Black nail polish (Mayebelline Colorama black)
- 2-3 neon nail polish(I am using neon polishes from colorbar)
- White nail polish (OPI alpine snow)
- Orange stick
- Few pieces of sponge
- A glass of water
- Top coat and base coat.
- A bottle of perfume/ deodrant / body mist: make sure it has alcohol in it.
1. Paint your nails white after applying a good base coat.
2. Now take sponge and hold it with your tweezers and apply your first neon color nail paint on it.
3. Dab this sponge on your nails wherever you want and re [peat these steps with all your nails. So that you will get multicolored neon nails.
4. Now take the glass of water and drop 5-6 drops of black nail paint similar to the way you drop for water marbling. (Don’t forget to apply either cello tape or Vaseline around your nails for easy clean up….. I am using vaseline).
5. Now spray some perfume over it. If you spray from far you, will get small spots and if you spray it from very near you will get big spots . I prefer spraying perfume from not so far or not so near position to get medium spots.
6. Dip your nail in it and remove the excess using orange stick the same way as you do it for water marbling.
7. Repeat all the steps for all fingers and you will get result like the following picture:
8. Clean your cuticles using q-tips dipped in acetone.
9. Apply topcoat and you are done.
How you like this technique? Do share your views on it.
If you try this share your pictures with us here on community.
Red was once considered quite a bold shade and not many women would dare to incorporate it in their vanity. Times have changed today and you can see almost everyone sporting red lips and nails. When worn in the right shade suitable on your skin tone, red polish can...>>
Bangalore is rightly described as the queen of south. Bangalore does not only provide nest to some of the top most industrial companies of India, but also creates dream...>>
The colour purple oozes class and elegance. Purple is a favourite for many women like me. If you like to wear purple outfits for traditional occasions, then you can top it with some purple nail art. Nail art with traditional attire? Taken aback, are you? But one of the...>>
Love Nail Art?
(Subscribe to get Beautiful Nail Art Ideas daily)