Did you ever undergo the visual agony of stretch marks? They are prominent and are hard to get rid of. You might have consulted numerous doctors and would have undergone many treatments, but still those marks just wouldn’t go away, would they?
If that is the case, then you have come to the right place. Because there is one ingredient that can cure stretch marks; irrespective of them occurring due to pregnancy or skin expansion.
It is castor oil, the ultimate king when it comes to beauty and health benefits. It not only offers aid to pregnant women but also facilitates other health and skin conditions like constipation, inflammation, skin dullness and stretch marks.
Read and understand how you can use castor oil for stretch marks and say good bye to them forever!
1. Castor Oil And Potato:
This amazing recipe can also be used as an overnight treatment to get rid of stretch marks as early as possible.
- Churn raw potatoes to get potato juice.
- Mix potato juice with castor oil and refrigerate it for few hours.
- Apply on the affected skin and leave to dry for 30 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
This mixture improves the texture of the stretched skin. It offers deep miniaturization to the affected skin area. In turn, the skin starts getting repaired. The over stretched dermis (middle layer of the skin) returns to its normal size and the appearance of stretch marks reduce.
[ Read: Use Aloe Vera To Treat Stretch Marks ]
2. Heating Castor Oil:
Castor oil is an active source of skin repairing anti-oxidants. Heating stimulates the anti-oxidants present in castor oil and they get easily absorbed in the skin. These anti-oxidants heal the stretched and broken collagen fibers in the dermis. This further stimulates the repair process and the skin goes back to its normal place. This treats the appearance and further formation of stretch marks due to any reasons.
- Take little castor oil in a bowl.
- Heat it till it becomes lukewarm.
- Apply over the stretch marks and leave it undisturbed for about 30 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water.
[ Read: Home Remedies To Remove Stretch Marks ]
3. Castor Oil And Coconut Oil:
What coconut oil can’t do alone, it can certainly do when mixed with castor oil. Coconut oil increases the efficiency of castor oil for pregnancy stretch marks from the body.
- Mix equal proportions of castor oil and coconut oil.
- Apply on the affected area.
- Rub until the area gets heated up.
- Heated oils release anti-oxidants and skin hydrators.
- This makes the stretched skin soft.
- Coconut oil increases the moisture level of the stretched skin. This prepares the skin for getting treated against stretch marks.
Regular massage with castor oil and coconut oil reduces stretch marks within a few weeks.
4. Castor Oil And Cloves:
Castor oil and cloves make an amazing home remedy for pregnancy stretch marks.
- Grind few cloves.
- Mix them in castor oil.
- Heat the mixture and apply on the affected area.
- Massage the area gently for 15 minutes.
- Cover the area for the next 30 minutes.
- Repeat the process twice each day.
This is one of the fastest ways of healing the appearance of stretch marks due to pregnancy.
5. Aloe Vera And Castor Oil:
Aloe gel and castor oil are two independent remedies for stretch marks. However, the efficiency doubles when these two ingredients are mixed together.
- Mash the pulp of Aloe Vera.
- Beat it until it gets a flowing consistency.
- Add castor oil to it and heat the mixture.
- Apply on the affected area when hot.
Aloe Vera repairs the epidermis, and its vitamin E seeps to the dermis. Ricinoleic acid in castor oil reduces inflammation in dermis. Vitamin E and ricinoleic acid collectively trigger the repair process of the damaged collagen fibers of the dermis. This lessens the appearance of stretch marks.
Stretch marks might be irritating, but they certainly are not inevitable. So what you should be doing now? Get a bottle of castor oil and get down to business right away!
Which of these 5 home remedies on how to use castor oil for stretch marks did you like the most? Do you have an exclusive recipe for the removal of stretch marks? Do share with us!
- 5 Simple Ways To Use Castor Oil For Treating Stretch Marks
- 10 Simple Home Remedies For Removing Pregnancy Stretch Marks
- How Should You Use Aloe Vera To Treat Stretch Marks?
Latest posts by preeti bhatt (see all)
- 10 Best Hair Removal Soaps To Try Out Today - January 29, 2015
- 10 Interesting Facts About Shellac Nail Polishes - January 19, 2015
- 31 Simple Ways To Get Rid Of White Hair At A Young Age - January 19, 2015
- 8 Amazing Benefits Of Oxygen Facial To Get Glowing Skin - January 17, 2015
- 10 Best Eyebrow Trimmers Available In India - January 7, 2015