Wispy hair is very much in fashion this season. No matter what the type and texture of your hair are, you can sport a wispy style without any worry. As there are numerous choices for this style, we will focus on only one type of i.e. medium-length hair in this article. Here are 50 most amazing ideas for you:
1. Sleek Highlighted Middle-Parted Hair:
Part your smooth sleek and soft black hair with dark brown highlights in the middle and let them flow down your shoulders neatly by tucking behind the ears. The wispy ends will add definition to the apparently simple style.
2. Highlighted Layered Waves With Off-Center Part:
Create an off-center part on your light brown wavy locks with ash brown highlights. Let the soft wavy layers cascade your shoulders and the wispy ends add a zing to them.
3. Hair-Wrapped Wispy and Wavy Ponytail With Pouf:
Add a little pouf at the top front of your head and pull all the blonde waves back to the middle. Make a layered ponytail with wispy ends and wrap its base with a thin section of hair.
4. Long Asymmetric Blonde Bob With Wispy Waves:
This is a long golden blonde bob featuring an off-center part, wispy waves and an exclusive asymmetric shape. It should be a casual hairstyle, which can be sported at any occasion.
5. Shoulder-Length Bob With Textured Subtle Waves:
In this shoulder-length layered bob, the subtle waves are texturized for a unique look while the wispy ends have given them a new dimension. Skip a precise part and add highlights to the locks.
6. High Hair-Wrapped Pony With Layered Waves:
A high ponytail placed right at the crown can look awesome on jet black layered waves with wispy end points. Just wrap a thin section of hair around the base of it for a touch of elegance.
7. Loose Curly Side Braid With Bang and Wispy Finish:
This is a romantic side braid made loosely with the dark brown almost curly locks with golden brown highlights. The wavy side bang and the wispy ends peeking out from the braid are two other vital features of the style.
8. Rounded and Highlighted Bob With Thin Wispy Waves:
If you love to sport unique hairstyles, this full-head rounded bob with thin wispy waves will make you fall in love with it. The ash brown highlights are going extremely well with the dark brown locks. Isn’t it?
9. Thick Rounded Bob With Side Sweep and Wispy Ends:
A rounded bob with wispy ends looks great on thick black hair with subtle dark brown highlights. Create an off-center part and sweep the hair over the forehead to one side to frame the face nicely.
10. Wispy Feathered Layers With Curly Side Sweep:
Get your layered golden blonde locks parted in the middle and feathered at the ends with a wispy finish. Curl up the deep side sweep and smoothen up the entire hair by applying serum.
11. Irregular Straight and Wispy Layers With Volume:
This is a funky wispy long bob in which the straight layers are created in an irregular manner. The glossy natural blonde highlights on light brown locks, added volume to the crown area and a visibly messy finish are the biggest features of this style.
12. Highlighted Wavy and Wispy Layers With Center Part:
Part your light brown wavy locks with dark brown highlights in the center and allow them to flow down your shoulders gracefully. The wispy ends of the layers should jazz up the look to a great extent.
13. Unique Bob With Wispy Layers and Wavy Bangs:
This punk bob featuring wispy layers, dispersed fringes, top spikes and wavy bangs tucked behind the ears quite loved by young women. The dual-toned brown shade has perked up the look even more.
14. Glossy Copper Blonde Bob With Wispy Waves:
This is a jaw-length copper blonde bob with side part, messy waves and gorgeous shine. Roll the waves with wispy ends back to one side and add texture to the top to give it a neat and tidy look.
15. Beachy Blonde Waves With Pointy Ends:
Wispy pointy ends look awesome on sexy beachy waves. Create a center part on your messy golden blonde waves, let them rest on your shoulders carelessly and set the style with a sea salt spray.
16. Uneven Peach Bob With Fringes and Pink Highlights:
Here is another irregular bob featuring messy peach waves with layered front fringes and wispy ends. The straight hair strips of pink highlights have enhanced the look significantly.
17. Reverse Stacked Bob With Wispy Uneven Fringes:
If you are looking for a smart trendy hairstyle, your search ends here. This very short, reverse stacked bob with frequent layers, uneven fringes and wispy ends can turn out to be your perfect choice.
18. High Folded Ponytail With Wispy Layered Bang:
Side-part your golden blonde straight layers and separate the thick front section with graduated wispy layers to sweep it over the forehead as a side bang. Now, pull rest of the hair together at the crown, make a knotted ponytail, and secure its end at the back leaving the wispy ends free.
19. Glamorous Layered Waves With Random Wispy Ends:
Create a middle-part on your highlighted layered waves and add a slight volume to the crown. Leave the soft romantic wispy waves on your shoulders and tuck them behind the ears for an organized look.
20. Rippling Wavy Bob With Frizzy Wispy Ends:
It is a very short platinum blonde bob with a side part and textured rippling waves. Let the layered waves sweep over the forehead gracefully, while giving the ends of the layers an intense frizzy as well as wispy flair.
21. Center-Parted Airy Waves With Wispy Layers:
Part your medium-length layered hair in the middle and create airy waves all over it. Texturize them in small sections and add a wispy flair to the ends.
22. Highlighted Medium Bob With Dramatic Wispy Waves:
To create this gorgeous hairstyle, you have to part your shoulder-length bob in the center and allow the dramatic large waves to frame your face nicely. The frail ends will add right definition to the style.
23. Elongated Bun With Thick Layered Wavy Side Bang:
Part your layered hair to one side and create soft rippling waves in the larger section. Sweep the wispy top-front locks over your forehead as well as eyes, while pulling rest of the hair at the back and securing it into an elongated bun. Unique, isn’t it?
24. Sizzling Hot Textured Waves With Wispy Layers:
These stunning cinnamon red waves with fiery red highlights are themselves enough to grab others’ attention. For add-ons, part them in the middle, add texture to the layers and give them a wispy finish.
25. Side-Gathered Wispy Waves With Spiral Side Sweep:
Gather all your subtly highlighted wavy layers with delicate ends over one of your shoulders, while giving the long thick side sweep a prominent spiral effect. A superb choice for an evening party!
26. Straight Long Bob With Wispy Points:
Here is a long silver blonde bob with a side part and visibly dark roots. Straighten up the locks perfectly and add a wispy yet precise flair to their ends. Smart and elegant!
Latest posts by Riddhi Jholapara (see all)
- Cool It with Cucumber Vegetable Face Packs And Masks - July 15, 2013
- 50 Winter Medium-Hair Hairstyles to Inspire You! - July 10, 2013
- Waterproof Sunscreen: Facts Revealed - March 9, 2013
- How To Get Rid Of Cold Sores? - February 18, 2013