Wispy hair is very much in fashion this season. No matter what the type and texture of your hair are, you can sport a wispy style without any worry. As there are numerous choices for this style, we will focus on only one type of i.e. medium-length hair in this article. Here are 50 most amazing ideas for you:
1. Sleek Highlighted Middle-Parted Hair:
Part your smooth sleek and soft black hair with dark brown highlights in the middle and let them flow down your shoulders neatly by tucking behind the ears. The wispy ends will add definition to the apparently simple style.
2. Highlighted Layered Waves With Off-Center Part:
Create an off-center part on your light brown wavy locks with ash brown highlights. Let the soft wavy layers cascade your shoulders and the wispy ends add a zing to them.
3. Hair-Wrapped Wispy and Wavy Ponytail With Pouf:
Add a little pouf at the top front of your head and pull all the blonde waves back to the middle. Make a layered ponytail with wispy ends and wrap its base with a thin section of hair.
4. Long Asymmetric Blonde Bob With Wispy Waves:
This is a long golden blonde bob featuring an off-center part, wispy waves and an exclusive asymmetric shape. It should be a casual hairstyle, which can be sported at any occasion.
5. Shoulder-Length Bob With Textured Subtle Waves:
In this shoulder-length layered bob, the subtle waves are texturized for a unique look while the wispy ends have given them a new dimension. Skip a precise part and add highlights to the locks.
6. High Hair-Wrapped Pony With Layered Waves:
A high ponytail placed right at the crown can look awesome on jet black layered waves with wispy end points. Just wrap a thin section of hair around the base of it for a touch of elegance.
7. Loose Curly Side Braid With Bang and Wispy Finish:
This is a romantic side braid made loosely with the dark brown almost curly locks with golden brown highlights. The wavy side bang and the wispy ends peeking out from the braid are two other vital features of the style.
8. Rounded and Highlighted Bob With Thin Wispy Waves:
If you love to sport unique hairstyles, this full-head rounded bob with thin wispy waves will make you fall in love with it. The ash brown highlights are going extremely well with the dark brown locks. Isn’t it?
9. Thick Rounded Bob With Side Sweep and Wispy Ends:
A rounded bob with wispy ends looks great on thick black hair with subtle dark brown highlights. Create an off-center part and sweep the hair over the forehead to one side to frame the face nicely.
10. Wispy Feathered Layers With Curly Side Sweep:
Get your layered golden blonde locks parted in the middle and feathered at the ends with a wispy finish. Curl up the deep side sweep and smoothen up the entire hair by applying serum.
11. Irregular Straight and Wispy Layers With Volume:
This is a funky wispy long bob in which the straight layers are created in an irregular manner. The glossy natural blonde highlights on light brown locks, added volume to the crown area and a visibly messy finish are the biggest features of this style.
12. Highlighted Wavy and Wispy Layers With Center Part:
Part your light brown wavy locks with dark brown highlights in the center and allow them to flow down your shoulders gracefully. The wispy ends of the layers should jazz up the look to a great extent.
13. Unique Bob With Wispy Layers and Wavy Bangs:
This punk bob featuring wispy layers, dispersed fringes, top spikes and wavy bangs tucked behind the ears quite loved by young women. The dual-toned brown shade has perked up the look even more.
Latest posts by Riddhi Jholapara (see all)
- Cool It with Cucumber Vegetable Face Packs And Masks - July 15, 2013
- 50 Winter Medium-Hair Hairstyles to Inspire You! - July 10, 2013
- Waterproof Sunscreen: Facts Revealed - March 9, 2013
- How To Get Rid Of Cold Sores? - February 18, 2013