Nobody is unaware of the many health benefits of milk. It is an essential dietary supplement that makes bones stronger and plays a vital role in physical and mental growth. However, did you know that raw milk makes an amazing beauty supplement too? Yes, it does! This fact remains a beauty secret for you. Unfold the 10 amazing skin benefits of raw milk that you were possibly unaware of.
Boiled milk is considered safe for human consumption. But, are you aware of the fact that boiling dries many vital nutrients from milk? Boiled milk is not as rich in nutrients as the raw milk. We usually pamper our skin with natural ingredients because of the essential minerals they are composed of.
[ Read: Benefits Of Rice Milk Soap For Your Skin ]
Therefore, we bring to light the 12 amazing benefits of raw milk for skin that will help you in attaining a flawless complexion largely:
1. Skin Toner:
Raw milk is one of the richest sources of moisturizing ingredients. You must have come across a lot of articles on the web asking you to stay cautious with the use of milk as a toner, if you have an oily skin. However, it is for the boiled counterpart and not the raw one. Raw milk works as an exceptional skin-toner for all the skin types. It adds firmness to worn and torn facial tissues. It makes the facial skin more elastic than before.
How To Make Skin Toning Raw Milk Face Mask?
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to raw milk and mix well.
- Add rose water if you have a dry skin type.
- Apply on face and neck, and leave to dry for 15 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water if the skin is oily and with normal tap water if the skin is dry.
This forms an exceptional skin toning recipe that you must try. The end result is the skin free of freckles and cracks.
This is not exactly a secret benefit of raw milk. Raw milk nourishes deeper skin layers and offers conditioning and moisturization from inside. It effectively treats the common problem of winter dryness too. You can look forward to use natural raw milk face masks to enjoy a well toned and moisturized skin for all seasons.
How To Make Moisturizing Raw Milk Face Mask?
- Add 2/3rd tsp of gram flour to raw milk and mix well.
- Add a few drops of raw honey and rose water to the mixture and beat well.
- Apply on the face and neck for 10 minutes.
- Wash off using lukewarm water.
This makes amazing raw milk moisturizing face mask. The end result is a well toned skin which is smooth and full of glow.
3. Skin Cleanser:
It is so wonderful to realize that a little juggling between ingredients make a single product a good toner, moisturizer as well as a cleanser. Raw milk offers unmatched skin cleansing, as it deeply cleans the pores of excessive oil, sebum, dirt and even blackheads.
A Few Cleansing Raw Milk Face Masks You Can Try:
- Grind mung beans in a mixer and add raw milk.
- Beat well to form a paste.
- Apply the mixture on the face and leave for 10 minutes.
- Scrub before cleaning for 10 more minutes.
This face mask is one of the best ways to make an exfoliating skin cleanser.
- In a glass bowl, mix 100g of raw milk, add juice of one-fourth a lemon.
- Apply this onto the face and hands using a cotton ball.
- Let it rest on the face for 7-10 minutes, after which you may wash your face and hands with water.
This will aid in removing extra oils from the face, and will give you glowing skin. This is good for oily skin.