Insider – Neha
The insider has but one aim. To bring to the forefront what it is about makeup that makes your fav Bloggers fall head over heels in love with it! This week is going to be about what Neha of http://beautiliciousblogger.blogspot.com had to say to us..
1. What was it that prompted you to begin writing about beauty and makeup?
I have always been passionate about nail polishes and nail art and I wanted an opportunity to share this with the world which my blog enabled me to. Gradually, I started writing about makeup and skincare too.
2. For how long has your blog been up and running?
I started my blog on 27th December, 2011 so its been 8 wonderful months.
3. From where did your love for makeup and beauty care stem?
After completing my HSC exams, I was totally bored during the vacations so I signed up for a 1 month beautician’s course. The owner there was an excellent makeup artist and she taught us the basic tips and tricks of makeup. That was where my love for it started.
4. What was the first beauty product you ever used?
It has to be kajal when I was 15.
5. Your most loved product that you just can’t do without? And why?
Aloe Vera gel. I can never go to bed without slathering it on my face. My skin being terribly oily is always waiting for a chance to break out and if anything can prevent that from happening, its aloe vera.
6. How is it that you believe you are able to help your readers?
I have always believed in natural ingredients for skincare and by sharing their uses and advantages, I think I can encourage others to follow the same.
7. What does it feel like knowing that your words influence decisions that matter so much to those that come to you with questions?
It feels really good to know that I can help others in whatever way I can, whether it is giving skincare tips or advising to go for or avoid any particular product.
8. Have you ever met one of your subscribers face to face? How does it feel?
Unfortunately not yet but I would love to one day!!
9. How has caring about yourself influenced your life? Personally and professionally?
I am a college lecturer who has to face hundreds of students on a daily basis and knowing how to look after myself and enhance my features has certainly boosted my confidence and helped me professionally.
10. What is the one thing that you would advise people to follow as a beauty care routine on a daily basis?
Include all sorts of fruits, veggies and nuts in your diet coupled with coconut water on a daily basis to get a glow that no amount of cosmetics can give!!