It’s that time of the week again! And we have a new Queen B for you. And it’s “The Dusky Indian Beauty” with her take and objective presentation of different products.
I am sure you all will agree with us when we say that her most helpful review so far has been the one on lakme 9 to 5 lip color – Almond Ice. But we will most definitely give due to credit to her for her contributions in different discussions like in Applying lipstick on dry lips by Ankita or Tips and tricks on eye makeup by Monisha. Cheers to her!
Here are a few more of her posts….
Hi girls… Have you ever picked up a make-up product at the spur of the moment, knowing it will not suit your skin? I’m sure most of you have. I do it quite frequently.
Today I am reviewing a cream blush in a stick (the only one I have, because I have super oily skin)
Girls, I’m going to share my favourite toner with you today. It is the Tea Tree toner from The Body Shop.
To begin with, let me tell you that I have very oily skin. Even in the harshest of Delhi winters, I need to use a toner on my face to control oil and sebum
For her other Blog posts, follow this link.
For the discussions she has participated in, follow this link.
Latest posts by StyleCraze (see all)
- Piracetam Benefits For Brain Health Plus Potential Side Effects - May 25, 2016
- Phenibut HCL: What Does It Do, Risk Of Potential Side Effects, And Dosage Recommendations - May 25, 2016
- Benefits of Inositol Supplements: Effects, Function, and Potential Side Effects - May 24, 2016
- L-Tyrosine: Benefits, Side Effects, And Dosages Guide - May 16, 2016
- L-Dopa: Effects, Side Effects, And Dosages - May 16, 2016