StyleCraze aims to make beauty, health, and wellness related content easily accessible to women. Through our fresh approach and accurate, current, relevant, and actionable content, we intend to inspire and equip women around the world to lead healthier and happier lives.
Stylecraze receives funding from advertisements, affiliate programs, and sponsored content. This income allows us to invest in our employees, website services, and technology to provide a superior experience to our readers. We maintain complete control of the editorial policy and processes and do not allow brands or sponsors to influence our content.
This advertising policy will make it clear to our users what kind of advertising we accept, and what we don’t. Advertising on StyleCraze includes banner and native ads, links, and sponsored content.
1. StyleCraze determines the types of ads displayed.
StyleCraze maintains sole discretion for the types of ads displayed as well as their placement on the website. We reserve the right to cancel, remove, or reject ads at any time and will provide the advertiser prompt notice in such cases, along with the reason.
2. StyleCraze does not endorse any products.
Although we provide links or ads of products on our website, our acceptance of the ad does not indicate that we endorse neither the products or services in question nor the company that manufactures and promotes these products or services.
3. StyleCraze does not accept certain types of ads.
StyleCraze does not accept any ad that is fradulent, deceptive, or offensive. We do not accept ads that fall under the following categories:
Ads that promote or encourage illegal activities, products, or services.
- Ads that contain false or misleading claims.
- Ads that promote hatred of any form, including racism, terrorism, violence, and discrimination against an individual or a group on the basis of age, disability, sex, and sexual orientation.
- Ads that breach third party intellectual property rights.
- Ads related to alcohol and tobacco and related products.
- Ads endorsing or promoting firearms, weapons, and ammunition.
- Ads promoting gambling, pornography, and related products or services.
- Ads that simulate news or emergency.
Advertisements must clearly identify the advertiser and the product or service being offered. Ads that might be misinterpreted as editorial content will be clearly labeled as advertisements.
4. StyleCraze clearly distinguishes advertisements from editorial content.
All ads on Stylecraze are clearly identified as such. Clicking on an ad will take the user to an advertiser’s website.
5. StyleCraze makes sure the readers do not get confused between sponsored and non-sponsored content.
Brand sponsorships and associations provide financial benefit to StyleCraze. Editorial content that is sponsored by an advertiser is reviewed by our editorial team to ensure it adheres to our editorial policies and guidelines. We ensure that content that is provided by or influenced by a named sponsor is clearly identified as such so that our readers do not confuse sponsored content with StyleCraze’s original editorial content.
The types of sponsored content on StyleCraze are:
- Sponsored Content: This content is created by StyleCraze on a topic that is relevant to an advertiser. StyleCraze exercises sole editorial discretion, and no inputs from the advertiser will be entertained beyond the broad topic area. Sponsored content is labeled in one of the following ways: “Sponsored,” or “Sponsored by.”
- Brand Pages: StyleCraze may host webpages with content created by our advertisers or sponsors. This content is not created by StyleCraze and is not subject to editorial or medical reviews. These pages serve more as a resource for readers and do not indicate any recommendations or endorsements by StyleCraze. Brand pages are labeled: “Sponsored by.”
- Partnered Content: This type of content is created in partnership with a brand/sponsor and may have the brand/sponsor logo on the page or article. The content adheres to StyleCraze’s editorial guidelines and may include products or links to the advertiser’s site. In some cases, the advertiser may direct how a portion of the content needs to be presented. Co-branded content will be labeled with the brand’s/sponsor’s logo and the text: “Created in partnership with BRAND/SPONSOR NAME.”
- Native Ads: Native ads refers to ads or links within the article that link to other content that may direct the users to another StyleCraze article or an advertiser’s, brand’s, or sponsor’s page. In case of the latter two instances, the links will be labeled with “Sponsored,” or “Sponsored by.”
- Social Media Content: StyleCraze may post advertisements and sponsored posts on its social media handles. These advertisements will be labeled “#ad”, “#sponsored”, or “#partnerpromotion”.
6. StyleCraze clearly distinguishes affiliate content.
StyleCraze works with products, services, or businesses that are aligned with our mission. The StyleCraze team assessed and evaluates these products, services, and businesses for quality and only presents what is in the best interests of the readers. StyleCraze receives a payment when readers purchase or sign up for the advertised product or service. However, neither is StyleCraze responsible for providing the said products or services nor is the content created or reviewed by our editorial team.
Any partner content will mention the following statement: “StyleCraze and our partners may receive a portion of revenues if you make a purchase through a link on this page.”