Do you look at the glossy magazine pages and crave for that crystal clear skin like models? We all do, don’t we.
All of us want a clear and glowing skin, but some factors act as barriers often leading to spots on our skin. Environment, stress, age, hormonal imbalance, etc., immensely contribute to skin spots. Common types of spots are acne scars, left behind by healing/ aggravated pimples. These marks frequently take a long time to disappear, and you may need special care to bid them goodbye for good.
Read below to know the best and effective skin spots treatment ways
1. Honey-cinnamon skin spot treatment:
Honey, known for its skin-lightening properties, successfully removes spots.
[ Read: Get Rid of White Spots ]
- Take a few drops of honey on your clean palm; add to it a pinch of cinnamon powder and apply over the spots on your cleansed face at night, before going to bed.
- Next morning, wash your face with clean water.
Treatment of spot on skin slowly but effectively helps reduce the pigmentation and dark spots.
2. Lemon juice:
Lemon is a powerful, natural bleaching agent, and is one of our quickest bets when it comes to treating skin spots. Applying lemon juice in its full strength can cause tingling sensation on your skin, thus use it with caution. It is generally advisable to dilute lemon juice with other skin lightening agents such as honey to avoid any skin irritation. Especially in the case of sensitive skin, always do a patch test and wait for at least 24 hours.
- Squeeze out fresh juice from a lemon and dilute if necessary.
- Apply onto spots and leave for 15 -20 minutes
- Wash face with tepid water
[ Read: Remedies for Dark Spots ]
3. Aloe Vera gel:
Another very effective agent for the skin spot removal treatment is fresh aloe vera gel.
- If you are using the natural gel from the plant, cut out a 2-inch part of a leaf, split it into two with a clean knife, and directly apply aloe vera gel to your face, rubbing in circular motions.
- Leave the gel on your face for about 15 minutes (if you do not like the fragrance of the gel, spray some rose water on your face after applying the gel) and wash off with lukewarm water.
4. Raw papaya:
‘Papain’ enzyme in papaya reduces skin spots and renews the skin. Also, pulp of raw, green papaya has more Papain than ripe, orange papaya.
- Cut out a one-inch slice of a raw papaya or grate some of it and directly apply to the face in circular motions.
- If your skin is not too sensitive, add 2-3 drops of lemon juice and a tablespoon of honey to it,
- Apply to the face, and wash off after 15 minutes.
[ Read: How To Remove Black Spots From Hands ]
- When you use home remedies, store the products that you use in separate containers.
- Do not use ingredients from the same packaging as the ones you use for routine cooking.
- It is important to keep everything like bowls, knives and spoons also separately, sanitized and free from contamination.
Hope you all liked the tips, and will try them out. Let us know the results in the comments below.
Latest posts by Ritu Rajput (see all)
- Tips To Sport The Best Makeup For Camera Lights(Test Manu) - September 5, 2015
- 4 Ways For Effective Skin Spots Treatment - July 18, 2013
- What Causes Cracked Heels? - July 1, 2013
- Best Natural Makeup Products Available In India – Our Top 10 - June 19, 2013
- 17 Winter Bridal Hairstyles For Indian Women - January 16, 2013