Mehandi has been a basic part of traditional system of the Indian sub-continent for a long time! Also known as Henna, it is now very popular in western countries too.
Pakistani Mehandi designs have become a symbol of art, culture and religion of Pakistan over a period of time. Pakistani Mehndi is usually done using two types of Mehndi. The outlines are usually done using Black Mehndi and the rest of the design is done using other variants like Indian Mehandi Design.
Pakistani Mehndi design is a mix of Arabic and Indian Mehndi styles, so it mixes the best of both and takes it to a whole new level! It is a very important part of Pakistani weddings where the brides apply Mehndi which is looked upon as auspicious. Also it is largely applied on religious events like Eid etc. The designs vary but the application of mehndi however stands common!
Watch a How to Make Mehendi Designs video from our StyleCrazeTv
Here are a few Pakistani mehndi designs that you should try in 2018.
[ Read: Breathtaking Arabic Mehndi Designs ]
[ Read: Mehndi Designs For Your Wedding Day ]
[ Read: Bangle Mehndi Designs ]
Images: Google, Pinterest
- Best Foot Mehandi Designs – Our Top 10
- Best Mehandi Designs For Kids – Our Top 10
- Mehandi Oil – What Is It, How To Use And What Are Its Benefits?
- 36 Mehandi Designs For Hands To Inspire You – The Complete Guide
- Top 10 Corner Rangoli Designs That You Should Try
Latest posts by Shabby (see all)
- 16 Best Pongal Kolam Designs That You Should Try In 2018 - February 20, 2014
- Top 25 Most Beautiful Athapookalam Designs To Try In 2018 - November 11, 2013
- Top 10 Sikku Kolam Designs To Try In 2018 - October 31, 2013
- Amisha Patel’s Beauty And Fitness Secrets Revealed - October 17, 2013
- Top 10 Latest Kolam Designs For You To Try This 2018 - October 9, 2013