Diamonds are a girl’s best friend! Now, that’s absolutely true. These precious rocks not just rock the jewelry world, but are also the most trending ingredients in the cosmetic universe that can give you a “fab forever” skin. How? That’s what I have discussed right below! Keep reading!
Table Of Contents
- Benefits Of A Diamond Facial
- How To Do A Diamond Facial At Home
- Must-Try Diamond Facial Kits
- Precautions To Follow After A Diamond Facial
Benefits Of A Diamond Facial
Do not confuse it with Diamond Microdermabrasion (which is a cosmetic procedure using diamonds). I am talking about facial massage gels and creams containing diamond dust. These are the most luxe skincare ranges in the town right now. Most of the major skin care brands have come up with skin care products and facial kits that contain diamond dust. These have a range of benefits to offer.
1. Exfoliates Your Skin
Diamond is an excellent exfoliation agent. It helps in removing dead skin cells and boosts cell regeneration. Moreover, compared to other exfoliants, diamond facials offer a longer exfoliating effect on your skin. This increases the metabolic function of your skin, thus promoting cellular regeneration. And that means radiance that’s not less than the sparkle of a diamond!
2. It Prevents Aging-Related Issues
A facial massage using creams containing diamond dust also stimulates blood circulation in your face. Blood carries all the vital nutrients to your skin. This helps in delaying the onset of fine lines and wrinkles. It also tightens your skin and facial muscles. You can see noticeable changes with regular sessions. This is one of the reasons beauties across the world prefer diamond facial.
3. Treats Other Skin Issues
Have dry skin? Or is your skin tanned? Or do the whiteheads and blackheads refuse to leave your skin? If that is so, a diamond facial is just the thing you need. It helps even out your skin tone and also makes the whiteheads and blackheads disappear.
4. Detoxifies Your Skin
If you are someone who needs to go out on a regular basis, your facial skin takes a regular beating from dust and other environmental pollution. These often accumulate in your skin pores and cannot be just cleared by merely washing your face. A diamond facial cleanses your skin thoroughly, banishing dirt and dust from your pores and making your skin glow.
5. Helps In Controlling Breakouts
Acne, pimples, and any other form of skin breakouts are rooted in your clogged pores. Yes. If the pores are clogged, and sebum cannot flow through them, they turn into zits (mostly an acne or a pimple). A diamond facial keeps the skin clean and the pores unclogged, thus preventing any breakouts.
6. Makes Your Skin Tight
With age, your skin starts becoming loose as it begins to lose collagen and its elasticity. A diamond facial helps in boosting collagen production in your skin, making it tight, and therefore, more youthful. The cream contains not only diamond dust but also other active ingredients that help in achieving these amazing results.
7. Preps Your Skin and Improves Absorption
This is another advantage of a diamond facial. It prepares your skin to absorb other skin care products better. How? When the dead skin cells are removed from your skin surface and your pores are unclogged, your skin’s permeability increases. As a result, it improves the efficacy of the skin care creams that you are using.
8. It Keeps Your Face Hydrated
And that’s why a diamond facial is a boon for those with dry skin. They have low sebum production and tend to lose moisture. This makes the skin itchy and flaky. Diamond massage gels, creams, and face packs keep your skin moisturized and hydrated. They also improve sebum production (by unclogging the pores). This keeps your skin hydrated, soft, and supple.
9. Rejuvenates Your Skin
That’s for sure! A diamond facial will give your skin the scope to repair and rejuvenate itself. Moreover, the aesthetician has the expertise to take care of your skin and treat it like royalty.
10. Brightens Up Your Skin
After a diamond facial (that includes gel massage, face mask applications, scrubbing), you will see that the skin has brightened up. This facial is known for its skin lightening effects. And that’s mainly because it removes all blemishes and tan and restores your original skin tone.
Yes, I know that it’s always best to leave everything to the professionals, but what if you do not have the time to go to the salon? Don’t worry. That doesn’t mean you can’t get a diamond facial. You can quickly do it at home. And here is how.
How To Do A Diamond Facial At Home
Get your diamond facial kit from the market or buy it online. And then, just follow the steps.
1. Diamond Cleanser
Cleansing is the first step of any facial treatment. Irrespective of your skin type, begin with cleansing your skin. You will find a diamond cleanser in your kit. Here’s what you will:
- Pour some cleanser in your hand.
- Massage it on your face.
- Gently rub it for a minute and then wash it off.
This clears your face, removes all the dirt and impurities, and preps it for the rest of the procedures.
Note: In some facial kits, you won’t find a cleanser. In that case, scrub your face first.
2. Diamond Scrub
This is unlike the regular scrub you use. It contains small granules of the diamond. These granules exfoliate your skin. The scrub usually has a thick gel-like texture.
- Take a coin-sized amount of the scrub on your palm and apply it to your forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose area. Avoid the eyes.
- Using your fingers, massage the product all over your face in circular and upward motions.
- Massage for at least 3-4 minutes to get rid of the dead skin cells.
This is an integral part of your facial procedure as your skin is cleared of any dead cells, making the pores dirt-free. This helps your skin absorb the creams and other products better.
3. Diamond Massage Gel
Once you are done cleansing your skin and scrubbing off the dead skin cells, it’s time to pamper it a bit. The massaging part is the most extended procedure of the entire process. Massaging stimulates your skin and improves product absorption and is crucial for enhancing circulation. In some diamond facial kits, you may get both a massage gel and massage cream. You can use both of them, one after the other. The process will remain the same.
- Take enough massage gel/cream to cover your face.
- Apply it to your face and massage gently with your palms and fingers.
- Keep massaging in circular and upward strokes. Do it for 20 minutes.
- If you have both cream and gel, massage with both for 10 minutes (for each).
4. Diamond Massage Cream
This step follows the same procedure as diamond massage gel.
- Take some cream in your palm and apply to your face.
- Massage gently but firmly for 10-15 minutes. Make sure to glide your fingers smoothly over the contours.
- This improves the circulation of your skin.
5. Diamond Face Pack
This is the final step of the entire procedure.
- Mix the face pack as per the instructions.
- Apply to your face evenly and let it dry.
- Wash your face.
This face pack shrinks the pores and improves the skin texture.
In some facial kits, you may even find a diamond serum. Apply this serum once you are done with the facial. Also, make sure you do the facial at night so that your skin gets proper rest. Here are a few diamond facial kits available online that you may try:
Must-Try Diamond Facial Kits
1. Shahnaz Husain Diamond Skin Revival
I don’t need to introduce Shahnaz Husain and her products to you. This diamond kit contains a scrub, nourishing cream, mask, and a rehydrant lotion.
2. VLCC Diamond Facial Kit
This facial kit will give you a spa-like feeling and is designed to polish and rejuvenate your skin. This kit contains a scrub, massage gel, wash-off mask, and a detox lotion.
[ Read – VLCC Diamond Facial Kit Benefits ]
3. Nature’s Essence Diamond Kit
This facial kit has an immediate whitening effect on your skin. This kit contains an oxygel, oxytone, oxymilk, and oxy fair massage cream, a face pack, and a sun protection cream.
4. Biotique Diamond Facial Kit With Diamond Bhasma
Biotique is a brand known for its natural products. It contains a papaya scrub, a saffron massage gel, a clove pack, and a saffron youth dew cream. All the products contain diamond bhasma.
5. Lotus Herbals Radiant Diamond Cellular Radiance Facial Kit
This facial kit contains diamond and platinum dust, along with natural extracts, which leave your skin youthful, rejuvenated, and hydrated. This is a set of four products – an exfoliator, a scrub, an activator, and a face pack.
No. we’re not done yet. There are a few precautions you need to take to keep the effect of the procedure intact.
Precautions To Follow After Diamond Facial
- Avoid it if you are pregnant or lactating.
- This is best suited for mature skin. If you are in your early 20s, do not undergo a diamond facial.
- Avoid using a scrub for 5 days after you have had a diamond facial.
- Avoid using any harsh soap-based face wash and soap on your skin. Use a gentle cleanser to clean your face.
- Never apply makeup just after the facial.
- Do not go for any other skin procedure (waxing or threading) after a diamond facial.
Don’t forget to follow a skin care regimen daily to keep your skin nourished and protected from pollution and dust by taking enough measures. Now, radiant and glowing skin is just a facial away from you. Try these facial kits and let us know how they worked for you. Till then, keep sparkling like a diamond!
Latest posts by Ramona Sinha (see all)
- How To Make Sea Salt Spray At Home For Perfect Beachy Waves - November 26, 2020
- 13 Best Spiral Hair Ties Of 2020 - November 25, 2020
- How To Wash Coconut Oil Out Of Hair - November 25, 2020
- Mineral Oil For Hair - November 20, 2020
- 11 Best Micellar Waters For Better Skin – 2020 - November 20, 2020