As women, we all love to have those silky, thick and strong tresses. But, pollution and stress are two lifestyle pillars that result in hair tangling and damage. These factors obviously toll the dream of possessing healthy hair. Hair becomes frizzy, tangled, dry and hugely damaged. The only rescue to have soft and smooth hair in such unhealthy lifestyle is texture powder.
Facts About Hair Texture Powder:
- Hair texture powders are the latest sensations in the hair care industry.
- They are secret doorways to amazingly thick and fuller hair and thus add sex appeal to women globally.
If you have always heard about the magical effects of hair texture powders, but could never get one, this exclusive hair care review by Stylecraze will help you in making up your mind for these ultra smoothening hair powders.
[ Read: How To Use Henna For Hair Growth ]
What Is Hair Texture Powder?
- Don’t get confused between baby powders and hair texture powders. It is true that the hair texture powders are baby soft and devoid of chemical ingredients.
- A hair texture powder is a texturing agent that recreates old sheen, volume and radiance on dry and damaged hair.
- Its deep nourishing formula is so intense that they can repair the extensive dried hair from the first use itself.
- They closely work on rebuilding the old sheen of natural damaged hair. They lock moisture in hair cuticles and strengthen hair follicles against any future damage.
- Their powdered formula is meant for direct application on hair and scalp.
- The no fuss application process makes them a preferable choice over hair masks.
- The amazing concept running around a good quality hair texture powder is its instantaneous result.
- It does not work the same as a dry shampoo or a hair spray. It is differently unique and a one stop solution for a modern woman’s busy schedule.
Pros Of Hair Texture Powders:
- Unlike hair masks, hair texture powder is no mess hair applicator.
- A little amount is enough for the complete day.
- It can set any hair style in place.
- It doesn’t let your hair style go messy or worse throughout the day.
- This amazing formula is chemically free too. It is free of any synthetic odor or color.
- Since it is colorless, it can be applied to any hair color easily.
- Since it is odorless, it protects your hair from smelling like rotten eggs throughout the day.
- Since it is free of hair harming chemicals, the quality of your hair and scalp is maintained throughout.
- One application is enough, as it stays on the hair until washed.
- Hair Texture powders are unique ways of flaunting thicker hair that is manageable and radiant.
- It keeps your hair safe from tangling and frizz by making them soft, smooth and manageable all day long.
- It adds sexy volume to thin hair and your hair looks fluffy and full of life from the moment you apply it.
[ Read: Benefits of Soapnuts for Hair ]
Cons Of Hair Texture Powder:
There aren’t many cons that you can experience from hair texture powders. However, a few of them that you should know are-
1. They may dry your hair more than it is already, if you stay out in the sun for too long after wearing them.
2. It is always better to opt for high quality hair texture powders, as not all hair texture powders offer the benefits like deep nourishment and moisture lock.
3. However, cheap hair texture powders may take a toll on your hair and damage your hair cuticles.
How To Use A Hair Texture Powder?
While you choose a nourishing hair texture powder for improving your hair health, almost all brands have a simple application process.
1. You need to apply the powder directly on your hair and scalp.
2. It converts to liquid as soon as it comes in contact with your hair.
3. Hair follicles absorb the liquid and it stays in place all day long, until you wash your hair.
[ Read: Best Benefits Of Hair Spa ]
This simple and amazing hair care product is good for those with feeble and thin hair. While you may have the liberty to overlook this amazing powder if you are already blessed with thick and fluffy hair, this product remains to be an instantaneous solution for women with thin and lifeless hair.
Which brand of hair texture powder is your favourite? Have you ever used any texture powder for hair? Do not forget to share with us!
- 7 Simple Ways To Improve Your Hair Texture
- 16 Miracle Herbs That Prevent Hair Loss
- 7 Amazing Ways To Use Hibiscus For Your Hair
- How To Use Henna For Hair Growth?
Latest posts by preeti bhatt (see all)
- 10 Best Hair Removal Soaps To Try Out Today - January 29, 2015
- 10 Amazing Benefits Of Ab Doer Twist Exercises - December 31, 2014
- 10 Simple Ways To Tighten Your Neck Skin - December 31, 2014
- Is Neem Effective To Treat Acne? - December 23, 2014
- 5 Amazing Benefits Of Eckhart Tolle Meditation - December 16, 2014