Angelina Jolie has a signature look when it comes to makeup. Considering that she is one of the most gorgeous women on the planet, it’s a no-brainer why she sticks to her makeup routine. It makes her look gorgeous, to say the least! Angelina almost always puts emphasis on her eye makeup. However, she does tend to experiment with neutral shades and vibrant reds for her lips.
Regardless of the look, one should always moisturize and prime the eyes before getting started. This creates an even base and allows the products to glide on the eyes effortlessly, and remain unsmudged and intact for a longer period.
You Will Need
Fake Eyelashes (optional)
Identify the crease area with the help of a fluffy brush.
Close your eyes and place the brush exactly where you can feel your eyeball.
Take a matte finish brown eyeshadow and start by applying the color with a fluffy brush on the crease.
Blend it all over the crease. This technique helps to contour the crease area and makes your eyes stand out even more.
For the eyelid, you can opt for a neutral eyeshadow that complements the crease color. Here, I have used a translucent powder on the eyelid as it looks natural and gives the illusion of having fuller eyelids.
[ Read: Angelina’s Makeup, Beauty And Fitness ]
Take the same brown eyeshadow and apply the color on your lower eyelid, concentrating more on the outer corner of the eye to get a soft, smokey look.
In case of any fall out, dust off the eyeshadow with a loose powder.
They say brows frame your face, so do not forget to fill in your brows!
Once you are done with blending the eyeshadow, you can start fixing the false lashes. Adding false lashes makes the overall look even more impactful.
You can choose to use either dramatic or natural looking lashes.
- Cut the lashes into halves or into one-thirds to make application easy.
- You can apply mascara before curling your lashes.
- Always measure the size of the lashes by placing them on the eyes, and then, you can trim or cut the lashes according to your eye shape.
- If you notice any space between your real and fake lashes, fill in the gaps with liquid or gel eyeliner. This makes the lashes look more natural.
Once you’re done fixing the lashes, apply an eyeliner with either an angular or a pointed liner brush. In this case, I have used a gel liner called Blacktrack by MAC.
Start the application from the outer corner of the eye, gradually drawing the line till the inner corner. The liner should be applied very close to the lashes so that it covers the false lash line.
Use an eyeshadow of the same color as your liner, and dab it with an angular brush or a flat eyeshadow brush to make your liner look even more intense. It will also prevent creasing of the liner.
Use the same eyeliner and blend the color on the lower eyelids as well.
[ Read: Angelina Jolie Without Makeup ]
Curl your lashes to give them a lift and a rounded effect. Using a curler also elevates your lashes and opens up your eyes.
Coat both the top and bottom lashes with lots of mascara. For more drama, you can coat your lashes two to three times. I have used Colorbar’s mascara here.
You can keep the lips neutral or experiment with vibrant reds, pinks, or corals. As Angelina Jolie is known for her voluptuous and pouty lips, I chose to use a vibrant pink shade.
The beauty of this look is – you can tweak it to get either a subtle or a glamorous look!
Now that you know how to do eye makeup like Angelina Jolie, what are you waiting for? Go channel your inner Angelina Jolie and stun everyone with your looks! Was this tutorial helpful? Share your feedback with us in the comments section below.
[ Read: Angelina Jolie Tattoos ]
- Kajol Inspired Eye Makeup – Tutorial With Detailed Steps And Pictures
- Cat Eye Makeup – Tutorial With Detailed Steps And Pictures
- Aishwarya Rai Eye Makeup – Step By Step Tutorial With Images
Latest posts by Afsha Rangila (see all)
- 5 Easy Steps To Blend Eyeshadows Perfectly –A Step By Step Tutorial - August 24, 2014
- How To Get The Perfect Lip Shape: A Step-By-Step Tutorial - August 6, 2014
- How To Prevent Lipstick From Smudging - July 28, 2014
- Angelina Jolie Eye Makeup: A Step By Step Tutorial - July 18, 2014
- Gorgeous Makeup For College Girls – A Step-By-Step Tutorial - June 21, 2014