The area around your eyes is extremely delicate. And believe it or not, that’s the first place where you can see the early signs of aging. Why? Because the skin around your eyes is very thin compared to the rest of the face. As you age, it gets thinner, and that’s the reason you will see dark circles, swelling under the eyes, crow’s feet, discoloration, and wrinkles in that area.
Merely moisturizing is not enough – the areas around your eyes need special treatment to keep the signs of aging at bay. And that’s why I have curated this list of best anti-aging eye creams that work. Take a look.
Top-Rated Anti-Aging Eye Creams Of 2018
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream
- Total Activation Anti Wrinkle Miracle Eye Gel
- Baebody Eye Gel
- Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Transforming Cream
- Olay Regenerist Revitalizing Eye Serum
- Sebamed Anti Aging Q10 Lifting Eye Cream
- RoC Pro Sublime Anti-Wrinkle Eye Reviving Cream
- Clia All-in-One Eye Gel Skin Firming Cream
- Loreal Paris Revitalift Anti-Aging Transforming Eye Cream
- Progeny LIFT Cellular Eye Repair
- Alana Mitchell Anti-Aging Peptide Eye Cream
- LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream
- Organys Spark Rejuvenating Eye Formula
- SkiNaturals Eye Gel
- RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream
- L’Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Eye Defense
- Luxros Firming Eye Cream
- FineVine Natural Multi-Effect Eye Gel
- TruSkin Eye Gel
- InstaNatural Youth Express Gel
1. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream
The product claims to show results in one week. It comes with a unique formula that combines glucose complex, retinol SA, and hyaluronic acid that keep your skin moisturized and boost cell regeneration around the eye area. It brightens up the area and reduces crow’s feet and dark circles. It is suitable for all age groups and skin types.
- Can be used under makeup
- Easy-to-use tube
2. Total Activation Anti Wrinkle Miracle Eye Gel
This eye serum tightens the skin, making your under eye area appear wrinkle-free. It contains natural peptides that fight dark circles, fine lines, and blemishes. The best part is, you can use it both in the day and at night, just like any other regular cream. Recommended for those who are looking for instant and fast results.
- Paraben and lanolin free
- Can be used under makeup
3. Baebody Eye Gel
This anti-aging eye cream helps reduce puffiness and all the visible signs of aging around your eyes. It not only fights fine lines and dark spots but also moisturizes and hydrates the delicate skin around your eyes. It contains natural and safe ingredients that aren’t harsh on your skin. It is highly recommended for those with sensitive skin.
- Free of dyes and paraben
4. Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Eye Transforming Cream
This anti-aging eye cream fights the signs of aging around the eye area and helps reduce dark circles and puffiness. It has a vitamin-rich formula that hydrates the skin, reduces uneven skin tone, and improves skin texture. It is absorbed quite fast and is recommended for all skin types.
- Dermatologically tested
- The glass jar is a bit heavy.
- Unhygienic as you need to dip your fingers to get the cream.
5. Olay Regenerist Revitalizing Eye Serum
This ultra lightweight serum is quickly absorbed by your skin. The amino peptide and vitamin complex in the serum brighten the area surrounding your eyes, instantly softening the dark circles and fine lines. It hydrates and exfoliates the skin to boost cell regeneration and reduce the appearance of the signs of aging within two weeks. It is highly recommended for those in their 30s and above.
- A little goes a long way
- Doesn’t cause irritation
6. Sebamed Anti Aging Q10 Lifting Eye Cream
- No fragrance
- Quick results
- Restores pH balance
7. RoC Pro Sublime Anti-Wrinkle Eye Reviving Cream
This hydrating anti-wrinkle cream claims to be an all-purpose eye cream. It not only reduces signs of aging in the skin around your eyes but also reduces puffiness and dark circles. It contains retinol and hyaluronic acid that tighten the sensitive skin and improve its firmness. It is recommended for those who are looking for quick results.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Quick results
8. Clia All-in-One Eye Gel Skin Firming Cream
This is an all-in-one cream that is specially formulated to fight all signs of aging around your eyes. These include wrinkles, fine lines, and puffiness under the eyes. It contains complex peptides, hyaluronic acid, seaweed, and green tea extracts. This is manufactured in the USA in facilities that are registered under the FDA.
- Contains Matrixyl 3000 peptides
- Safe for all skin types
9. Loreal Paris Revitalift Anti-Aging Transforming Eye Cream
This is one of the most effective anti-aging eye creams. It has pro-xylane and hyaluronic acid. These two compounds reduce under-eye puffiness, help wrinkles and fine lines disappear, make the skin firm, and stimulate circulation in that area.
- Spreads easily
- Reduces fine lines
- Brightens the skin
- Extremely effective
- Effects are gone after you discontinue
- Does nothing for dark circles
10. Progeny LIFT Cellular Eye Repair
This product claims to work on the most common issues concerning the under-eye areas, including wrinkles, fine lines, elasticity and firmness problems, and lack of vibrancy. It deeply moisturizes and nourishes the area. It contains powerful peptides, vitamins C and E, amino acids, protein, and botanical extracts that work effectively in repairing any cellular damage.
- No parabens
- No sulfates and phthalates
- Doesn’t disclose the ingredients
11. Alana Mitchell Anti-Aging Peptide Eye Cream
This peptide cream claims to visibly reduce the appearance of age-related signs in your eye area. It contains extracts of grape leaf, passion flower, and black currant, along with natural tocopherol, to fight the signs of aging. It has a super hydrating formula that prevents dullness and does not give you breakouts.
- Cruelty free (PETA approved)
- Contains vitamin E
12. LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream
If you are looking for natural products for your skin, this eye cream is the best. This is a gentle formula containing rosehip and hibiscus extracts and vitamins C and E. It is exceptionally gentle on sensitive skin. Both men and women can use it.
- No parabens or artificial fragrance
- Approved by FDA, USA
- USDA organic certified
13. Organys Spark Rejuvenating Eye Formula
This eye cream is specially formulated to treat eye bags and dark circles. It addresses squint lines, crow’s feet, and other fine lines around your eyes. Enriched with vitamin C, anti-wrinkle peptides, caffeine, and hyaluronic acid, it gives you younger looking skin. If you have sensitive skin, this is recommended for you.
- Free of phthalates, gluten, paraben, color, and fragrance
- No side effects
14. SkiNaturals Eye Gel
This under-eye cream can be used during daytime, beneath your makeup, and at night. It contains anti-aging ingredients, such as Matrixyl 3000, vitamin E, and rosehip seed oil, which prevent wrinkles and fine lines, smoothen the skin, and make it radiant and younger looking.
- Fast results
- No paraben, dyes, and alcohol
15. RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream
The eye cream has a non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic formula that helps in reducing all the visible signs of aging around the eyes. This is one of the most popular eye wrinkle creams that really work. It is non-greasy and tested by dermatologists. So, it is suitable for all skin types. It contains a blend of minerals and retinol.
- Is quickly absorbed
16. L’Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise Eye Defense
This anti-aging eye cream is extremely lightweight and gentle on the sensitive skin around the eyes. It is tested by ophthalmologists. So, in case you wear lenses, this product is safe to use. It reduces puffiness and diminishes crow’s feet and wrinkles.
- Is quickly absorbed
- Doesn’t clog the pores
17. Luxros Firming Eye Cream
This is a complete wrinkle recovery solution that helps you get rid of all the signs of aging around your eyes. The main ingredients of this cream are Hamamelis virginiana, honeysuckle extracts, and hyaluronic acid. It reduces hyperpigmentation, fine lines, and wrinkles. It is hypoallergenic and is suitable for all skin types.
18. FineVine Natural Multi Effect Eye Gel
This is a youth-enhancing formula that kicks off the skin regeneration process around your eyes. It deeply hydrates the area and makes the skin glowing. It is a lightweight gel that lifts sagging skin. It restores radiance and reduces puffy and baggy eyes.
- Doesn’t contain dyes and fragrance
19. TruSkin Eye Gel
This product by TruSkin Naturals restores the moisture levels of your skin and promotes cell repair and regeneration. It contains stem cells, peptides, and amino acid complex that enhances the skin’s vitality. It also contains jojoba oil that is quickly absorbed into your skin and promotes skin healing.
- Comes with a manufacturer guarantee
20. InstaNatural Youth Express Gel
This is a simple and natural formula that lifts the sagging skin around your eyes. When applied religiously, it diminishes dark circles, eye bags, crow’s feet, puffy eyes, and fine lines. It contains Matrixyl 3000, hyaluronic acid, amino acid complex, and plant stem cells. It is safe for all skin types.
- No parabens, SLS, BHT, and phthalates
- Quick results
The wrinkles around your eyes and those dark circles have the power to make you look older than you are. So, show the area around your eyes some love and use any of these anti-aging eye creams or serums. And don’t forget to share your experience. Also, if you think I have missed out on any product, do let me know in the comments section below.
Latest posts by Ramona Sinha (see all)
- 10 Best Coconut Oil Face Masks For Flawless Skin - April 19, 2018
- 10 Best Essential Oils For Acne - April 10, 2018
- 10 Effective Ways To Use Tea Tree Oil For Rosacea - June 23, 2015
- 11 Must-Try Easy Homemade Pomegranate Face Packs - June 3, 2015
- 10 Simple Homemade Brown Sugar Scrubs For Gorgeous, Glowing Skin - May 21, 2015