A woman sporting thick, black, waist length tresses in the southern parts of India is a fairly regular sight as short hairstyles are still in their infancy, in view of the more conservative mindset of south Indian families. Although a south Indian wedding still remains a traditional affair by large, the fact that more women are now open to experimenting with trendy hairstyles and accessories indicates a definite upsurge in the fashion wave. The ‘braid’ still remains the most popular choice of wearing the hair among south Indian women, but with a few additions, it is possible to up the fashion quotient without upstaging the traditional look.
South Indian Hairstyles For Girls:
Here are our top ten choices for south Indian hairstyles for girls. Sporting them at the next wedding or family gathering is sure to make heads turn your way!
1. A Simple Braid With ‘Maangtika’ and Floral Accessories:
2. ‘Maangtika’ on Hair With Mid Parting and Back Pleats:
3. An Elegant Back Bun:
4. Retro Style With Pleats:
[ Read: Wedding Hairstyles For Medium Hair ]
5. The Pleated and Jewelled Look:
6. The Bun Hairstyle With Accessories:
7. Braided Hairstyle With A Bun and A Floral Twist:
8. The Crowned and Garland Look:
[Read:Formal Bridal Hairstyles]
9. Floral Wrapped and Braided Hairstyle:
10. The Full Length Floral Look:
South Indian wedding hairstyles for girls are more about beautification and using accessories on the hair. So stock your jewellery box with the right kind of hair accessories and go ahead and get that perfect look. After all, it is the hair and make-up that completes the look of a glamorous outfit.
- 30 Stunningly Beautiful Hairstyles For Girls
- 8 Home Remedies To Get Beautifully Long Eyelashes
- 5 Tips On How To Get Beautiful Natural Eyebrows!!!
- Top 10 Most Beautiful Japanese Women
- Top 10 Most Beautiful German Women
Latest posts by Zinnia (see all)
- 10 Trending Nail Colors You Must Own This Winter - March 15, 2015
- 15 Effective Tips To Prevent Makeup From Melting In Hot Weather - August 9, 2014
- 10 Amazing Hand Painted Nail Art Designs - February 7, 2014
- 2 Amazing Red Nail Art Tutorials With Detailed Steps - February 7, 2014
- 2 Stunning Purple Nail Art Design Tutorials – With Detailed Steps And Pictures - December 10, 2013