Beauty is also made in China!
Chinese women are beautiful with their flawless porcelain skin, slim body structure and luscious locks. They have so many rituals and remedies which are a part and parcel of their daily life to achieve what they are so very well known for!
Chinese Beauty Secrets
1. Skin Rejuvenation:
For skin rejuvenation, Chinese women use pearl powder .They prepare a face mask for glowing skin
- Mix oyster shell powder with honey and egg yolk.
- This mixture when applied on face not only helps to reduce inflammation but also calms skin irritations.
Oyster shell powder may not be easily available in India. You can opt for pearl face masks by VLCC and nature’s essence to get the same benefits
2. Younger Looking Skin:
Chinese people drink a lot of green tea for
- Weight Loss
- Green tea is rich in catechins .It is an anti-oxidant and has anti-ageing properties
- Strengthens the immune system for longevity and health
It is extremely important to steep the green tea. Pour hot water over the tea and let it steep for 2-3 minutes. Enjoy your health brew. You can add honey and lime to make it more palatable.
3. Bright Complexion:
Chinese women are known for their flawless and luminescent skin. To achieve this youthful glow use a paste of herbs.
[ Read: Saffron Face Packs For Flawless skin ]
- Use a paste of mint leaves and apply on your face to brighten up complexion instantly.
4. Natural Toners:
Chinese Women use rice water to tone their skin and to enhance it’s complexion.
- Just soak unpolished rice in a bowl of water and stir it well, until the water becomes milky white.
- Store this water in a refrigerator and use the water as a toner with a cotton pad.
- This is just wonderful and quite cheap. This water can be stored for up to 3-4 days, then it should be replaced.
5. Wrinkle Reduction:
Chinese beauties have soft, smooth and supple skin. They make face masks of egg whites to keep the facial skin glowing and taut. Egg whites are astringent that leads to firmer skin.
- Apply the egg whites and let it dry .Rinse it off after 20 minutes using cool water.
6. Getting Rid of Puffy Face:
Chinese women firmly believe in giving their body parts a good massage to promote blood circulation. Facial massages are quite popular in Chinese culture to reduce puffiness and promote cell regeneration.
You can use the following steps as a guide
- Start at the ear and moves towards the collarbone
- Rub upwards in a circular motion. Avoid pulling and stretching your skin.
- Move to your chin and jawbone
- Cover the entire area with upwards motions. Never pull downwards.
To remove under eye puffiness use a roller (Olay) or use your ring fingers .The under eye is very delicate. Pulling and stretching will lead to more wrinkles. Also massages need to be done after 15 days to get the maximum benefits.
All these tips will make you look like an ageless diva.
There are a few things to remember before embarking upon a beauty regime based on these tips
- Do a patch test before applying any ingredients on your face
- Massages and facials are good if done periodically.
- Include soy and mushrooms in your diet .A good diet is the foundation for healthy and glowing skin. 65 to 75 percent of your body is your food.
- You can try juices to detox and get that glowing skin
Now you know the secrets, make them a part of your new beauty regime.
Good health reflects as beauty. The women in China capitalized on this. Carve a lifestyle that meets your beauty demands!
Do leave us a comment to tell us what you think of this article.
- African Women Makeup, Beauty and Fitness Secrets
- Egyptian Makeup, Beauty And Fitness Secrets Revealed
- Greek Women’s Makeup, Beauty And Fitness Secrets Revealed
- 5 Asian Beauty Secrets To Inspire You
Latest posts by Niesha Jeenwal (see all)
- 6 Egg Face Packs And Masks For Healthy Skin - November 14, 2012
- 6 Best Kept Chinese Beauty Secrets That You Can Follow Too - November 8, 2012