6 Best Kept Chinese Beauty Secrets That You Can Follow Too
Never-heard-before east Asian secrets of ageless appearance will save you.
Chinese women are gorgeous! Flawless skin, straight black hair, and attractive features — no wonder Chinese beauty secrets are well in demand!
Not everything can be attributed to genetics. Multiple skin care rituals and remedies make up a Chinese woman’s lifestyle. Most of them are natural ways of looking after your skin and hair that have been handed down through generations of Chinese women. Scroll down to check them out!
In This Article
Chinese Beauty Secrets
1. Skin Rejuvenation:
For skin rejuvenation, Chinese women use pearl powder. They prepare a face mask for glowing skin
- Mix oyster shell powder with honey and egg yolk.
- This mixture when applied on face not only helps to reduce inflammation but also calms skin irritations.
Oyster shell powder may not be easily available in India. You can opt for pearl face masks by VLCC and nature’s essence to get the same benefits
2. youthful Skin:
Chinese people drink a lot of green tea for
- Weight Loss
- Green tea is rich in catechins .It is an anti-oxidant and has anti-ageing properties
- Strengthens the immune system for longevity and health
It is extremely important to steep the green tea. Pour hot water over the tea and let it steep for 2-3 minutes. Enjoy your health brew. You can add honey and lime to make it more palatable.
3. Bright Complexion:
Chinese women are known for their flawless and luminescent skin. To achieve this youthful glow use a paste of herbs.
- Use a paste of mint leaves and apply on your face to brighten up complexion instantly.
4. Natural Toners:
Chinese Women use rice water to tone their skin and to enhance it’s complexion.
- Just soak unpolished rice in a bowl of water and stir it well, until the water becomes milky white.
- Store this water in a refrigerator and use the water as a toner with a cotton pad.
- This is just wonderful and quite cheap. This water can be stored for up to 3-4 days, then it should be replaced.
5. Wrinkle Reduction:
Chinese beauties have soft, smooth and supple skin. They make face masks of egg whites to keep the facial skin glowing and taut. Egg whites are astringent that leads to firmer skin.
- Apply the egg whites and let it dry .Rinse it off after 20 minutes using cool water.
6. Getting Rid of Puffy Face:
Chinese women firmly believe in giving their body parts a good massage to promote blood circulation. Facial massages are quite popular in Chinese culture to reduce puffiness and promote cell regeneration.
You can use the following steps as a guide
- Start at the ear and moves towards the collarbone
- Rub upwards in a circular motion. Avoid pulling and stretching your skin.
- Move to your chin and jawbone
- Cover the entire area with upwards motions. Never pull downwards.
To remove under eye puffiness use a roller (Olay) or use your ring fingers .The under eye is very delicate. Pulling and stretching will lead to more wrinkles. Also massages need to be done after 15 days to get the maximum benefits.
All these tips will make you look like an ageless diva.
There are a few things to remember before embarking upon a beauty regime based on these tips
- Do a patch test before applying any ingredients on your face
- Massages and facials are good if done periodically.
- Include soy and mushrooms in your diet .A good diet is the foundation for healthy and glowing skin. 65 to 75 percent of your body is your food.
- You can try juices to detox and get that glowing skin
Infog Excerpt: 5 Best Kept Chinese Beauty Secrets That You Can Follow Too
Chinese women have been known for their flawless and youthful skin. It is the result of their healthy and consistent eating habits and skin care regimes. With basic home ingredients like egg whites and green tea, their secret beauty regime helps them look younger by the day. Check out the infographics below to learn about 5 Chinese beauty secrets to make your skin radiant.
Now you know the Chinese beauty secrets that help the women stay youthful and look gorgeous. If you look closely, it is all about leading a healthy and balanced lifestyle and depending on natural resources to maintain overall skin health. You can incorporate these tips in your lifestyle. You can take baby steps and start with just a few of them and see how your skin is feeling from inside. So go ahead and begin your beauty journey. It is time to steal the show!
Frequently Asked Questions
What do the Chinese eat for glowing skin?
Red dates and goji berries help Chinese people keep their skin healthy and glowing.
How do Chinese people get clear skin?
Chinese people use herbal medicines, eat more fruits and vegetables and less meat, consume less dairy, get massages and spa treatments, and exercise regularly to keep their skin healthy and clear.
- The key to Chinese beauty secrets is living a balanced, healthy lifestyle and using natural resources to preserve general skin health.
- Chinese women opt for rice water as a natural toner to tone and improve the complexion of their skin.
- They apply egg-white face masks to keep the facial skin firm and radiant.
- Chinese women swear by facial massages to minimize puffiness and enhance cell regeneration.