You may be curious about the therapeutic benefits of essential oils, but do you know how a mix of some essential oils can serve various health and fitness needs? PanAway essential oil is a mix of popular essential oils that was formulated specially to help people cope with various types of aches and pains.
Most importantly, this essential oil comes with many benefits. Would you like to know more? Keep reading!
Table Of Contents
Basics Of PanAway Essential Oil
This essential oil was first formulated by Gary Young after he was down with a serious injury that damaged his leg ligaments. Application of PanAway essential oil offers a warm, comforting sensation to tired muscles and soothes the skin. It can be especially comforting to people suffering from chronic pain and those dealing with sports related injuries.
[ Read: Benefits Of Clove Oil ]
What Is It Made Of?
Four distinct essential oils are used to make PanAway essential oil. These are:
- Wintergreen Essential Oil – It contains methyl salicylate (1).
- Clove Essential Oil – It has proven antioxidant properties (2).
- Helichrysum Essential Oil – It benefits the nervous system, skin and has restorative properties.
- Peppermint Essential Oil – It is known for digestive efficiency (3). It also benefits your respiratory systems.
How To Use PanAway Essential Oil?
This specially formulated blend of essential oils should be used in a diluted form, and you need to mix it with a suitable carrier oil. The ratio can be 1:1. You may apply this mixture:
- Directly on the injured muscles and skin
- On the forehead and neck regions
- As a compressor on the spine
- For inhaling, using cotton balls
You may use some carrier oils like organic coconut oil with this essential oil.
You will be able to find relief from several types of pain and physical conditions when you use PanAway essential oil.
PanAway Essential Oil Benefits
1. Coping With Back Pain
From the college-going lot to a retired person, it is hard to find anyone who does not have to survive back pain. To get relief from moderate to severe back pain, you can apply this essential oil after blending it with a carrier oil. You should ideally ask someone to apply the oil by a gentle massage on your back.
2. Relief From Headache
Headaches can prove to be annoying and pestering at times, and most people resort to OTC medications and pain balms. However, you can alleviate headache by applying this essential oil. Just apply a few drops of the oil to your temples and massage gently.
3. Relief From Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a painful condition often triggered by stress-related disorders and anxiety in people. It has been seen that application of PanAway essential oil with a carrier oil helps ease the pain of fibromyalgia.
4. Relief From Pains That Intensify With Time
The oil can be effective in alleviating growing pains. However, you should dilute it when you are using it on kids.
5. Healing Cuts And Bruises
Instead of applying your regular antiseptic cream or balm to cuts and wounds, you can use this essential oil with Arnica gel. This will help in reducing the touch sensitivity.
6. Healing Sore Muscles
A blend of this essential oil and suitable carrier oil can help soothe sore muscles.
7. Healing Shin Splints
The diluted version of this essential oil, when applied on your shins, can help you recover from shin splints.
8. Healing Strained Muscles
This essential oil, when applied in a diluted form, helps strained muscles recover faster.
9. Mood Booster
The components like peppermint and clove essential oil present in this formulation help boost your mood at times when you are tensed or depressed.
Do you know how to make how to make panaway oil? If so, don’t forget to share your recipes with us by commenting in the box below!
- 8 Amazing Benefits Of Nag Champa Essential Oil
- 10 Amazing Benefits Of Amyris Essential Oil
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Endoflex Essential Oil
- 7 Amazing Benefits And Uses Of Coffee Essential Oil
Latest posts by Daiwik (see all)
- Why Should You Use Fractionated Coconut Oil? - September 4, 2015
- 8 Awesome Health Benefits Of Phosphorus – A Complete Profile - August 31, 2015
- The Powerful Japa Meditation – What Is It And Its Benefits - August 19, 2015
- How To Use Hydrogen Peroxide To Treat Ringworms? - August 11, 2015
- 10 Popular Vipassana Centers In India - August 6, 2015