Are you one of those who often burn their fingers while cooking or get their skin all red by exposing it to the sun for long periods? Aloe vera gel can be your best friend. It heals the skin, protects it from infection, and reduces pain. It is a magical all-in-one gel and a simple home remedy for minor and first-degree burns. An extremely easy to use quick fix, aloe vera gel is just what you need to treat minor injuries. Check the list below of the best 10 aloe vera gels for treating burns available in the market.
Top 10 Aloe Vera Gels For Treating Burns
- Khadi Natural Aloevera Gel
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
- Nature’s Essence Aloevera Gel
- Bio Care Aloe Vera Gel
- Fabindia Aloevera Gel
- Aloe Veda Aloe Vera Skin Gel
- Brihans Green Leaf Aloe Vera Skin Gel
- Auravedic Pure Aloe Vera Gel
- Aroma Treasures Aloe Vera Gel
- Spafin Aloe Vera Skin Gel
[ Read: Wonderful Benefits Of Aloe Vera Juice ]
Here are the 10 Best Aloe Vera Gels For Treating Burns effectively:
1. Khadi Natural Aloevera Gel
The aloe vera gel contains lemon peel extracts and glycerine that soften skin and protect it from pollutants and dust.
- Long lasting
- Good consistency
- Unhygienic as you have to dip your fingers in the jar container every time
- Strong perfume smell
2. Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel treats burns, cuts, and insect bites. It is a quick fix for soothing the pain caused due to burns.
The aloe vera gel treats spots and dark circles. It also reduces skin pigmentation and tanning. It contains Vitamin E, which repairs skin.
- Suits all skin types
- Non sticky
Contains artificial color
3. Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera Gel
Nature’s Essence Aloe Vera Gel shields the skin from sun damage and treats sunburns. It adds lost moisture to the skin.
The aloe vera gel contains peppermint oil and mineralized water that help in treating skin ailments. The gel soothes dry and flaky skin.
- Contains Vitamin E
- Heals cuts
- Overpowering smell
- Contains parabens
4. Bio Care Aloe Vera Gel
Bio Care Aloe Vera Gel heals burns and injuries. It also treats pigmented spots and adds a natural glow to the skin.
The gel contains pure aloe vera extracts that seep deep into the skin and prevent sagging. It makes the skin firm and healthy.
- Moisturization lasts long
- Bad smell
- A patch test has to be taken before you can use it on sensitive skin
5. Fabindia Aloe Vera Gel
Fabindia Aloe Vera Gel repairs skin and soothes burns and wounds. It is hydrating and relaxes irritated and dry skin.
The gel contains purified water and aloe vera powder that treats acne and redness. It adds a glow to the skin.
- Tube packaging is convenient to use
- Suits all skin types
6. Aloe Veda Aloe Vera Skin Gel
The aloe vera gel contains green tree extracts and VItamin E that prevent the skin from sagging and make it taut.
- Feels heavy on skin
- Tub packaging is inconvenient and unhygienic to use
7. Brihans Green Leaf Aloe Vera Skin Gel
The aloe vera gel contains naturally active aloe vera extract that improves the skin’s texture and has a soothing effect on it.
- The color of the product is off-putting
- Does not work well in winters
8. Auravedic Pure Aloe Vera Gel
The aloe vera gel contains botanical extracts that energize the skin. It contains green tree extracts, grapeseed oil, and jojoba seeds that deeply nourish the skin.
- Treats acne
- A small quantity of product gives excellent coverage
9. Aroma Treasures Aloe Vera Gel
Aroma Treasures Aloe Vera Gel heals burns, wounds, and cuts and reduces the appearance of stretch marks. It protects the skin from allergies.
The aloe vera gel contains castor and lavender oils that treat dry skin and help reduce muscle cramps.
- Absorbs quickly
- Does not moisturize dry skin well
- Comes in a tub, which is inconvenient to use
10. Spafin Aloe Vera Skin Gel
Spafin Aloe Vera Skin Gel rejuvenates and nourishes the skin. It is therapeutic and treats skin issues such as burns and hyperpigmentation effectively.
The aloe vera gel contains herbal extracts that refresh the skin and control the production of excess oil.
- Heals cracks in feet
- Strong smell
- Not long-lasting
*Prices May Vary
*Subject to Availability
Even minor burns cause immense pain. Heal the burns with aloe vera gel and watch your skin regain its smooth texture. Whether you use aloe vera gel as it is or combine it with another soothing agent, it works wonders. Make sure you pick an aloe vera gel and choose a remedy that suits you best in times of trouble.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
How often should I apply aloe vera gels for treating burns?
Apply aloe vera to the skin 2-3 times a day to soothe and treat the burns.
Is pure aloe vera extract better or a store-bought aloe vera gel?
It is best to use pure aloe vera extract freshly plucked from a plant. When that is not possible, the next best option is a store-bought aloe vera gel, preferably with no/minimum chemicals.
- 7 Effective Ways To Use Aloe Vera For Weight Loss
- 4 Easy Ways To Use Aloe Vera To Ease Constipation
- 10 Aloe Vera Face Packs For Different Skin Types
- 7 Reasons To Use Aloe Vera For Treating Diabetes
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- Top 10 Scalp Massage Brushes – 2018 - June 11, 2018
- How To Do A Face Clean Up At Home – In 6 Simple Steps - April 6, 2018
- How To Grow Thick Hair – 10 Easy Tips - April 5, 2018
- How Often Should You Wash Your Hair? - March 12, 2018
- How To Balance The pH Level Of Your Hair For A Healthy Look? - February 28, 2018