Aging is a natural process that causes the skin to undergo several changes. Some of these visible changes include fine lines, wrinkles, and saggy skin. Though we take good care of our face and spend a bomb on facial products, we often ignore our hands. Continuous exposure of our hands to chemicals (detergents, soaps) and environmental aggressors could lead to prominent signs of aging. The solution? Using a moisturizing, anti-aging hand cream.
The topical application of humectant, antioxidant, and fatty acid-rich formulations enhance the skin texture. Such products also moisturize your hands and improve their protective barrier (1). Here, we have listed the top 15 anti-aging hand creams that offer the benefits you are looking for. Take a look.
Table Of Contents
15 Best Anti-Aging Hand Creams
1. Best For Dry, Cracked Hands: – 417 Serenity Legend Anti-Oxidant Hand Moisturizer
The -417 Serenity Legend Hand Moisturizer is a boon to dry, dehydrated, and flaky hands. This anti-aging hand cream is infused with shea butter and beeswax that hydrate, repair, and nourish the skin. The rejuvenating power of dead sea minerals makes hands silky smooth. The infused vitamins and essential fatty acids in the moisturizer reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Key Ingredients: Shea butter, beeswax
- Rejuvenates skin
- 100% vegan
- Made of natural ingredients
- Makes hand soft, supple
- Protects from pollution
- Strong fragrance
- May feel greasy
2. Best Luxurious Anti-Aging Hand Cream: Salcoll Collagen Anti-Aging Collagen Hand Cream
The Salcoll Collagen Anti-Aging Hand Cream contains collagen that moisturizes dry hands and masks the signs of aging. The potent collagen from salmon seals the skin moisture for long hours. It also smoothens the skin texture and boosts the regeneration of natural skin. It protects the skin from environmental and chemical aggressors. The unique formula penetrates deeply, and repairs damaged tissues by supplying essential proteins and elastins.
Key Ingredients: Salmon collagen
- 100% natural marine collagen
- Aids in skin regeneration
- Heals cracks, broken skin, and external wounds
- Smoothens skin texture
- Long-lasting moisturization
- May not work on dry skin due to diabetes
The Honey DewShea Butter Hand Cream is infused with shea butter and vitamin E that offer ultra-nourishment and hydration to the skin. The cream repairs dry, dehydrated, and flaky hands. Shea butter is rich in fatty acids that act as a protective barrier to soften the skin. Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that lightens old scars, reduces fine lines, and masks the signs of aging. This long-lasting formula is suitable for both men and women. It helps renew rough hands and smoothens painful cracks and calluses.
Key Ingredients: Shea butter, Vitamin E
- Can be used by both men and women
- Intense moisture therapy
- Heals cracked hands
- Protects skin from toxins
The Cucina Fruits &Passion Anti-Aging Hand Cream is a rich moisturizing formula with a delicate blend of coriander seeds and cold-pressed olive oil. It is rich in oleic acid that helps maintain skin elasticity, hydration, and suppleness. Olive oil is rich in antioxidants that reduce the signs of aging and protect the skin from free radical damage. The infused fat-soluble vitamins in cold-pressed olive oil offer nourishment and prevent excess skin dryness. The cream absorbs quickly into the skin. It leaves hands feeling smooth, supple, and well moisturized.
Key Ingredients: Cold-pressed olive oil
- Deep moisturizing formula
- Regenerates skin’s moisture barrier
- Provides intense hydration
- Natural, soothing fragrance
- Biodegradable formula
- Absorbs quickly
|1|| ||Retinol Anti-Aging Hand Cream – The Original Retinol Brand For Younger Looking Hands –Rich,...||187 Reviews||$9.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2|| ||Aveeno Positively Ageless Skin Strengthening Hand Cream For Dry Skin, 2.7 Oz||209 Reviews||$7.91||Buy on Amazon|
|3|| ||Retinol by Robanda Anti-aging Hand Treatment||$14.50||Buy on Amazon|
The HerbXtract Cosmetics Collagen Hand Cream is infused with 99.5% pure collagen, organic rose oil, and vitamin E. The patented collagen hydrolysates in the cream are scientifically proven to restore skin structure and strength. They also improve skin elasticity and hydration. The hand cream helps slow down skin aging and reduces dryness and wrinkles. The rejuvenating power of rose oil restores the youthful glow and offers intense skin hydration. The soothing aroma of rose petals instantly boosts skin freshness. Vitamin E is a powerful anti-aging nutrient that masks all signs of aging. It also protects hands from environmental toxins.
Key Ingredients: Pure collagen, organic rose oil
- Hydrates and nourishes skin
- Restores skin collagen and elastin
- Strengthens skin
6. Best Anti-Aging Hand Cream With SPF: Robanda Retinol Anti-Aging Hand Treatment
The Robanda Retinol Anti-Aging Hand Treatment helps lighten age spots on the hands. It is infused with Emblica, vitamin A, and other anti-aging ingredients that reduce the appearance of fine lines. These ingredients also renew skin cells. The cream’s broad-spectrum SPF 15 protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays.
Key Ingredients: Retinol
- Boosts collagen formation
- Protects skin from sun damage
- Increases skin vitamin C levels
- Lightens age spots
- Strong fragrance
- Greasy texture
7. Best For Skin, Nails, Cuticles: Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol Anti-Aging Hand Cream
The Retinol Anti-Aging Hand Cream from Skincare LdeL Cosmetics is enriched with vitamins A, C, and E, and green tea extract. These offer intense nourishment to worn out, chapped, and overworked hands. The retinoids are a scientifically proven formula that boosts collagen synthesis and smoothens skin surface. This formula also exfoliates your skin and reduces skin tone irregularities. It improves skin texture and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Key Ingredients: Retinol
- Leaves hands feeling soft, supple, smooth
- Protects hands from toxins
- Gently exfoliates uneven skin
The Elemis Pro-RadianceAnti-Aging Hand & Nail Cream instantly rejuvenates dry, dehydrated, and flaky skin. The cream is infused with white flowers, milk protein, Avellana seed oil, omega 7 fatty acids, tea extract, virgin plum, and macadamia extract. This invigorating blend of natural extracts offers a protective barrier to the skin and seals skin moisture. The cream leaves your hands with a youthful radiance.
Key Ingredients: Blend of natural extracts
- Free from mineral oils
- No artificial colors
- Protects skin from aggressors
- Seals moisture
9. Best Infused Hydrators: Crépe Erase Anti-Aging Hand Repair Treatment
The Crépe Erase Anti-Aging Hand Repair Treatment is a luxurious formula that slows down the aging process and masks fine lines. Its exclusive Tru Firm complex gradually blurs the visible signs of aging. The cream’s antioxidant properties protect the skin from chemical and environmental aggressors. The super hydrators squalene and shea butter give your hands a smooth texture. The powerful blend of dill, apple, and sage extracts boosts natural elastin production and promotes skin elasticity. This gives your hands a firmer appearance.
Key Ingredients: TruFirm complex (a phytonutrient)
- Absorbs easily
- Restores skin glow
- Promotes skin elasticity
- Prevents chemical and environmental damage
10. Best Natural Fragrance: BeeMy Honey Anti-Aging Hand Cream
The Bee My Honey Anti-Aging Hand Cream offers relief from dryness and fine lines. It is infused with nourishing and protective beeswax, vegetable linseed, almond oil, and licorice root extract that deeply penetrate the skin and seal skin moisture. The cream also keeps the hands from getting dried or chapped. The anti-inflammatory properties of the beeswax heal wounds and calluses.
Key Ingredients: Beeswax
- Free from mineral oil
- Free from artificial fragrances
- No coloring agents added
- Made from 97.9% natural ingredients
- Soothing, natural fragrance
11. Best For All Skin Types: OnsenJapanese Anti-Aging Hand Cream
The Onsen Anti-Aging Hand Cream is made with Japanese secret ingredients that ultra-hydrate hands and reduce excess dryness. This gentle hand cream is infused with white pagoda tree flowers, Wasabi flavone, shea butter, and hyaluronic acid that make your hands silky smooth. The Japanese white pagoda tree flower is rich in vitamins C, E, and a potent antioxidant that protect the skin from UV damage. These nutrients also blur fine lines and other signs of aging. The Wasabi flavone detoxifies the skin, clarifies skin, restores collagen, and improves skin elasticity. The shea butter and hyaluronic acid act as humectants to hydrate the skin and make it look plumper.
Key Ingredients: Japanese white pagoda flower extract, Wasabi flavone, hyaluronic acid, shea butter
- Gentle formula
- Protects skin from UV damage
- Infused with natural ingredients
- Repairs dry hands
- A nail-care lotion
- Suitable for all skin types
- Free from artificial colorants
Immerse your hands in a luxurious, grease-free, silken formula of the Dermelect Timeless Anti-Aging Daily Hand Treatment. The innovative formulation is made by protein-peptide technology that instantly improves skin firmness and smoothens its appearance. It is infused with hyaluronic acid, Emblica, papaya extract, GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), and collagen that enhance skin appearance. Hyaluronic acid is a humectant that offers advanced skin hydration, while the papaya extract provides mild exfoliation to remove dry, flaky, and dead skin cells from the hands. Emblica extract is a skin lightening agent, while collagen makes the skin plump, reduces age spots, and protects the skin from free radical damage.
Key Ingredients: GABA, hyaluronic acid, collagen
- Instantly improves skin firmness
- Protects against free radical damage
- Provides mild exfoliation
- Seals skin hydration
- Combats dryness
The Honey Dew Hydrating Hand Cream is infused with pure cocoa butter, avocado oil, jojoba oil, rose hip oil, and Vitamin E. These ingredients repair dry, chapped hands in both men and women. The shea butter, cocoa butter, and kokum butter are emollients. They are rich in vitamins E and K and help reduce age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, and saggy skin. The coconut oil, avocado oil, rose hip oil, and jojoba oil is rich in essential fatty acids. These act as a protective barrier on the skin and improve skin elasticity.
Key Ingredients: Shea butter, avocado oil, jojoba oil, rose hip oil
- Reduces dryness
- Therapeutic, hydrating ingredients
- Suitable for both men and women
The derma-nu Miracle Skin remedies Anti-Aging Hand Cream is infused with high-quality organic shea butter and cocoa butter that hydrate and tone hands. The butters are rich in essential fatty acids that provide a protective barrier to the skin. They also seal skin moisture and heal rough and dry hands. The infused vitamin E helps reduce premature signs of aging and protects the skin from UV damage. Aloe vera contains powerful antioxidants that fight against signs of aging. This ultra-nourishing hand cream absorbs quickly, providing long-lasting moisturization.
Key Ingredients: Shea butter, cocoa butter
- Provides long-lasting hydration
- Heals cracked hands
- Safe for all skin types
- Infused with organic ingredients
- No harsh chemicals
- Strong fragrance
15. Best Heavy-Duty Moisturizer:Hand MD Rehydration Anti-Aging Cream
The Hand MD Rehydration Anti-Aging Cream is infused with shea butter, jojoba, olive oil, and oats that offer intense moisturization and gentle exfoliation to hands. They also help treat dry and cracked hands. This age-defying formula is rich in antioxidants that fade the signs of aging and restore youthful radiance. The cream is fast-absorbing.
Key Ingredients: Shea butter, jojoba oil, olive oil
- Relieves dry, cracked hands
- No mineral oil
- Vegan formula
- No toxic ingredients
These are the 15 best anti-aging hand creams you can buy online. It also is essential to know why we need to take care of our hands. Check the following section.
Why It Is Important To Take Care Of Your Hands
Skin aging is a natural process that affects not only your face but also your hands. Our body contains subcutaneous tissue beneath the skin that is continuously exposed to chemical and environmental aggressors. This leads to age spots, dryness and flakiness, wrinkles, yellow nails, and protruding veins. These symptoms need treatment. Applying a good anti-aging hand cream restores skin hydration and radiance.
The following section enables you to pick the right moisturizer to care for your hands.
How To Choose The Best Hand Cream
- Natural, vegan ingredients are ideal for use on hands. Hyaluronic acid helps moisturize and nourish hands. Pick hand creams that contain retinol that stimulates collagen production, improves elasticity, and evens out pigmentation.
- Anti-aging hand creams should be rich in antioxidants that protect hands from chemical and environmental aggressors.
- Skip products that contain toxic chemicals like parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and synthetic ingredients. Studies show that the topical application of harmful ingredients may adversely affect health (2).
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing hand creams are effective in providing instant relief from dry, cracked, and chapped hands.
Gone are the days when a generic product was all one had to treat their hands. Today, exclusive anti-aging hand creams are formulated using ingredients that genuinely do a great job. Choose your favorite product from this list and start using it today. Your hands will thank you! Also, remember that while investing in a hand cream, you pick something that is more than just a basic moisturizer. Such a product can help you with better results.
- Roberts, Wendy E et al. “Topical Treatment of Aging Hands: Brief Report.” The Journal of clinical and aesthetic dermatology vol. 10,8 (2017): 37-41.
- Crinnion, Walter J. “Toxic effects of the easily avoidable phthalates and parabens.” Alternative medicine review : a journal of clinical therapeutic vol. 15,3 (2010): 190-6.
- 15 Best Hand Creams For Aging Hands
- 11 Best Hand Creams To Try Out In 2020
- 11 Best Hand Creams With SPF Of 2020
- 10 Best Korean Hand Creams To Keep Your Hands Soft And Moisturized In 2020
- Ponds Light Moisturizer Review
Latest posts by Priyanka S (see all)
- Differences Between Hair Shedding And Hair Loss - January 11, 2021
- How To Do A Reverse Perm At Home – A Step-By-Step Tutorial - November 25, 2020
- Do I Have Thick Or Thin Hair? Ways To Check The Hair Texture And Beauty Hacks - November 23, 2020
- Do Braids Promote Hair Growth? Are They Safe For Scalp Health? - November 20, 2020
- How To Perm Bleached Or Color-Treated Hair At Home - November 20, 2020