Feel that grey hair strands have begun to appear too early? Ah, the troubles of premature greying! Makes you feel old! It’s time to flip open a bottle of anti-grey hair oil and eliminate the problem from its roots (see what I did there?).
Not with just any anti-grey oil, mind you. You deserve only the best. And, you must know that if it were not for the anti-grey oils that we mentioned below, tackling premature greying would have been quite a task!
Thank God for the oils. Now, it’s time to say goodbye to the salt and pepper look. So, here is the legen.. wait for it… dary list of the best anti-grey oils available in India. Take a look.
Top 10 Anti-Grey Oils Available In India
- Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment Oil
- Just Herbs Bhringraj Hair Oil
- Khadi Amla And Brahmi Hair Oil
- Aswini Arnica Hair Oil
- Omved Keshin Hair Oil
- Jiva Ayurveda Amla Hair Oil
- Sri Sri Ayurveda Anti-Graying Hair Oil
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Oil
- Forest Essentials Japapatti Hair Oil
- Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil
1. Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment Oil
Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment Oil not only prevents premature greying but also conditions the hair for a healthy shine.
The anti-grey hair oil contains gooseberry extract and licorice that promote hair growth and prevent scalp infections.
- Sleep-inducing fragrance
- Has a cooling effect
- Opening the product is time-consuming and inconvenient
2. Just Herbs Bhringraj Hair Oil
Just Herbs Bhringraj Hair Oil delays the process of hair greying and nourishes the hair follicles. It makes the hair roots strong and healthy.
The anti-grey oil contains natural ingredients that reduce hair fall and improve the overall texture of the hair.
- Keeps the original hair colour intact
- Reduces dandruff
- Bad packaging
- Thin consistency
3. Khadi Amla And Brahmi Hair Oil
Khadi Amla And Brahmi Hair Oil penetrates deep into the hair follicles and prevents premature greying. It helps maintain the natural shine of the hair.
The anti-grey oil contains amla that retains the natural black colour of the hair. Also, it repairs damaged hair and makes it strong.
- Difficult to wash off
- Can cause hair fall
4. Aswini Arnica Hair Oil
Aswini Arnica Hair Oil maintains the natural colour of the hair. It facilitates the increase of blood flow to the hair follicles.
The anti-grey oil contains herbal ingredients that prevent scalp itchiness. Also, it makes the hair smooth and silky.
- Reduces headache
- Strong herbal smell
- The colour of the oil is off-putting
5. Omved Keshin Hair Oil
Omved Keshin Hair Oil delays premature greying. It facilitates the growth of long, dark, and dense hair.
The anti-grey hair oil contains various botanicals that provide an effective solution for hair problems such as dandruff, hair loss, and itchy scalp.
- Contains antioxidants
- No artificial additives
- Does not improve the texture of the hair
- Oil can leak out of the bottle due to bad packaging
6. Jiva Ayurveda Amla Hair Oil
Jiva Ayurveda Amla Hair Oil darkens the hair and rejuvenates it. It controls greying and maintains the natural colour of the hair.
The anti-grey hair oil contains almond, amla, and jasmine extracts that nourish the hair and strengthen the hair follicles.
- Easy to spread
- Makes oily hair greasy
- Not easily available
7. Sri Sri Ayurveda Anti-Graying Hair Oil
Sri Sri Ayurveda Anti-Graying Hair Oil conditions the hair and helps to keep its natural colour intact.
The anti-grey oil is medicinal and contains herbs. It makes the scalp itch free and healthy. The oil also adds shine to the hair.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Works well for permed hair
- Not long lasting
- Does not moisturize well
8. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Oil
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Oil prevents greying. It nourishes the hair and strengthens the hair roots.
The anti-grey hair oil contains wheat germ oil, bhringraj, and aloe vera extract, which reduce the toxins in the hair. This oil makes the hair texture smooth and prevents knots and tangles.
- Helpful for treating insomnia
- Reduces headache
- Does not control frizz
9. Forest Essentials Japapatti Hair Oil
Forest Essentials Japapatti Hair Oil improves the colour and quality of the hair. It restores its shine and makes the hair healthy.
The anti-grey oil contains coconut milk, coconut oil, and japapatti leaf infusion that thicken and moisturize the hair.
- Improves hair growth
- Easy to use texture
- A large quantity of product needed for good coverage
10. Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil
Indulekha Bringha Hair Oil improves the hair’s colour and health. The oil is an Ayurvedic medicine that eliminates dandruff and prevents hair loss.
The anti-grey oil contains aloe vera, neem, and amla extracts that are antibacterial, prevent scalp itching, and maintain the colour of the virgin hair.
- Attached comb that helps you to apply the oil directly to the hair
- Strong smell
- Not budget-friendly
Before you start looking too old for your age, get an anti-grey oil to prevent and fix premature greying. Nip the hair greying problem at the bud than suffer from it later. The right ingredients and nourishment are all you need for dark and beautiful hair.
*Subject to Availability
So, get your hands on one of the anti-grey oils mentioned above and let us know in the comments section below about how it worked for you.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
How often should I use an anti-grey oil?
Massage your hair with anti-grey oils 2-3 times a week because you need to follow it up with a hair wash.
Do anti-grey oils work on grey hair?
Anti-grey oils prevent the other hair strands from turning grey, which otherwise occurs in quick succession once a few strands turn grey.
- Top 10 Anti Dandruff Hair Oils Available In India
- Best Hair Oils For Dry Hair – Our Top 10
- Top 10 Lightweight Non Greasy Hair Oils Available In India
- Top 10 Ayurvedic Oils To Prevent Hair Fall
- Best Hair Growth Oils Available In India – Our Top 10
Latest posts by Ramya Achanta (see all)
- Top 10 Scalp Massage Brushes – 2018 - June 11, 2018
- How To Do A Face Clean Up At Home – In 6 Simple Steps - April 6, 2018
- How To Grow Thick Hair – 10 Easy Tips - April 5, 2018
- How Often Should You Wash Your Hair? - March 12, 2018
- How To Balance The pH Level Of Your Hair For A Healthy Look? - February 28, 2018