If your daily diet includes apples, an apple cutter will be a boon for you. Chopping, coring, and slicing an apple will never be the same once you get an apple cutter. It is a must-have tool that is not only designed to do its job but also saves a lot of time. It is affordable, handy, and cuts apples in even slices. There are various brands and styles of apple corers and cutters available right not. We have listed out the 9 best apple corers and cutters that you can buy with complete trust! Scroll through the list and add the ones you like to your wish list.
Table Of Contents
9 Best Apple Slicers Available Right Now
Prepworks By Progressive Apple Slicer & Corer easily cuts an apple into 16 even slices. It cuts out the core precisely with a quick and easy push. It comes with an attached safety cover that, when used as a base, helps in pushing out the apple’s slices and core separately. The design is built in such a way that it does not harm your fingers while you cut the apple. It also comes with a blade cover to ensure complete safety even when the cutter is stored. This easy and quick apple cutter is also dishwasher-safe.
- Evenly cuts 16 thin slices with a quick and easy push technique
- Safety cover base
- Pushes out the core and the sliced pieces out once they are cut
- Cores the apple
- Cuts even slices
- Easy to use
- Protects your fingers
- Comes with a cover for safe storage
- Slices may be thinner than expected
- May break if used with too much force
SAVORLIVING 12-Blade Extra Large Apple Slicer is a sturdy and strong apple cutter that has 4 welding points, with each blade strongly attached to the central core ring. It is easy to use with the simple place-and-push technique to get 12 even apple slices. It is suitable for fruits and vegetables such as apples, pears, and potatoes. It is ultra-sharp and cuts seamlessly. As it is made of stainless steel, it is recommended to store it only after air-drying or wiping it dry to prevent rusting.
- Cuts apples into 12 even slices with any hassle
- 4 welding points attached to the core ring
- Suitable for apples, pears, and potatoes
- Sharp blades for precise and quick slicing
- Easy and quick to use
- No protective cover
Johnny Apple Cast Iron Clamp Base Apple Slicer is a sturdy apple slicer that is extremely durable compared to low-cost steel and aluminum cutters. This apple cutter comes with a clamp base that attaches firmly to any table or countertop. It is an all-in-one device that peels, cores, and slices fruits. All of this is done in about 40 seconds per apple without any hassle. This slicer makes a long spiral slice that you can remove and chop down the middle. It comes with a full 5-year warranty.
- Peels, cores, and slices apples
- Clamp base has a suction cup that holds the slicer in place
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Slices an apple in 40 seconds
- Apple juice drips down while peeling and coring
- Not effective on asymmetrical apples
Utopia Kitchen Apple Slicer helps you slice an apple into 8 equal pieces. It has extra-sharp 430-grade stainless steel blades that cut fruits easily and without using much force. Its enhanced silicon handle and sturdy construction makes it tough and durable for quick, anti-slip, and easy use. The stainless steel blades are rust-resistant and always have a shiny finish. This apple cutter is easy to clean with warm soapy water. It can also be used in the dishwasher.
- Cuts a medium-sized apple into 8 equal pieces
- Anti-slip silicone grip handle
- Sharp blades
- Anti-slip grip
- No protective storage case
Newness 8-Slice Apple Slicer And Corer is made of food-grade stainless steel blades with plastic handles. It is easy to use and clean and very durable. The handles are made of anti-slip silicone coating that ensures a comfortable and firm grip. It can cut and slice an apple with a diameter of up to 4.5 inches. Its stainless steel blades are sharp and require very little force compared to a knife or other cutters. This apple cutter makes your task easier when you have to do some chopping for a pie, salad, fruit dessert, or juice.
- Made of stainless steel
- Anti-slip silicone coating
- Cuts apples into 8 equal slices
- Offers anti-slip grip
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use and store
- Blades are not sharp enough
- May break if used with too much force
Nuovoware Apple Slicer has durable stainless steel blades and a silicone handle for an anti-slip and comfortable grip. Its ergonomic and convenient design is perfect for every kitchen. The blades are sharp and completely rust- and corrosion-resistant even after using for many years. It is super easy to use and gives you 8 perfectly sliced apple pieces while simultaneously removing the core. Apart from apples, you can use it to slice pears, tomatoes, potatoes, and any fruit or vegetable up to 3.5 inches in diameter. Yup can clean it with soapy water or wash it in the dishwasher. It also comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Comes with an orange peeler.
- Durable stainless steel blades
- Anti-slip silicone grip handle.
- Can slice any vegetable or fruit up to 3.5 inches wide.
- 1-year warranty.
- Anti-slip handles
Westmark is considered to be one of the best brands for kitchenware. Their apple cutter is made of high-quality stainless steel blades and top-notch cast aluminum handles. It cuts apples into 10 even pieces and separates the core with a single swift movement. It can be washed with soapy water and is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Stainless steel blades and cast aluminum handles.
- Cuts apples into 10 slices.
- 5-year warranty.
- Quick and easy to use
- Easy to wash
- Comfortable grip
- May break if used with a lot of force
KitchenAid Apple Slicer And Corer is perfect for slicing and coring fruits with a single swift and easy motion. The blades of this apple cutter are constructed with stainless steel that is strong, sturdy, and durable. Its ergonomic handles add leverage, stability, and comfort while you slice your apples. It cuts out 8 perfect wedge-shaped slices. It is also dishwasher-safe and can be cleaned easily. It comes with 1 year of hassle-free replacement and a lifetime replacement warranty.
- Cuts out the core and 8 perfect slices.
- The blades are constructed with stainless steel.
- 1 year of hassle-free replacement and a lifetime replacement warranty.
- Strong and sturdy blades
- Ergonomic handles
- Easy to use
- Does not cut even slices
- Not suitable for big apples
Innoveco 12-Blade Stainless Steel Apple Cutter has four solid joints at each blade that are all attached to the core central ring, which makes it durable and sturdy. It can be used without any hassle. With its quick chopping motion, you can make pies, desserts, and salads in no time. Any fruit or vegetable that is up to 4 inches –like apples, pears, potatoes, and, onions – can be chopped easily with this cutter. The blades are extremely sharp as they are made of 304 stainless steel and can cause injuries if not used properly. It can be cleaned easily with soapy water and a brush or wiped with a clean cloth. The brand also offers a full refund or exchange if you are not satisfied with the product.
- Solid blades attached to the core ring.
- Can be used for chopping vegetables and fruits like apples, pears, potatoes and onions for pies, desserts, and salads.
- Made of 304 stainless steel.
- Full refund or exchange policy.
- Comfortable to use
- Easy to clean
- Quick and easy chopping
- No protective casing
- May break easily
As you can see, apple slicers can vary in design and quality. To figure out the best one for your needs, check out the next section.
How To Choose The Best Apple Slicer For Your Needs
- Compatibility: When it comes to picking a good and efficient apple cutter, it is important to ensure that the slicer can be used to cut apples of all sizes.
- Versatility: A versatile apple slice not only slices but also peels and cores apples. It chops not only apples but also other fruits and vegetables like peas, potatoes, tomatoes, and onions.
- Storage And Cleaning: The apple cutter should be easy to use, store, and wash. If it is dishwasher-safe, that’s a plus point.
- Quality: The quality of blades and handles should be top-notch to ensure the longevity and durability of the product. The best apple slicers have stainless steel blades and silicone handles.
An apple cutter comes handy when you need to chop apples or other fruits on a day-to-day basis. You can peel, core, and slice an apple easily with this tool. So, go ahead and get one of the apple slicers listed above that suits all your requirements!
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
Why do we need an apple slicer?
Having an apple slicer in your kitchen is essential as it helps chop, slice, and peel fruits easily. Many vegetables can also be sliced using an apple slicer. It saves time when you have to make salads, pies, or desserts.
What is the best apple slicer?
All the above-mentioned apple cutters are the best in their range. The best apple slicers are the ones that are versatile and can peel, core, and slice efficiently. Apart from that, it should be durable and come with a warranty. According to our research, Prepworks By Progressive Apple Slicer & Corer is the best apple slicer available right now.
How do you clean an apple slicer?
Cleaning an apple cutter is super easy. You can wash it with soapy water and rinse it. Then, wipe it thoroughly with a clean napkin or tissue paper. If the product is dishwasher-safe, you can simply put it in your dishwasher to clean it.
Can you use an apple slicer on a pear?
Yes, indeed! You can use an apple cutter to slice a pear. Usually, apple cutters can be used on any fruit or vegetable that is 4.5 inches or lesser in diameter.
What other fruits can you slice with an apple slicer?
Apart from apples, you can use an apple cutter to slice pears, kiwis, large strawberries, peaches, and small pineapples.
What are some tips to remember while using an apple slicer?
There are two things that you should always remember when you use an apple cutter:
- Never use the slicer on a glass counter or a glass plate. The force you put on the slicer can end up cracking the glass below.
- Never let children use an apple cutter as their blades are usually sharp and can hurt their fingers.
Latest posts by Arshiya Syeda (see all)
- 9 Best Blenders For Green Smoothies (2020) – Reviews And Buying Guide - July 31, 2020
- 7 Best Mineral Blushes To Try Out In 2020 - July 31, 2020
- 12 Best Tower Fans (2020) – Reviews And Buying Guide - July 31, 2020
- 10 Best Neon Eyeshadow Palettes – 2020 - July 31, 2020
- 11 Best Portable Ice Makers (2020) – Reviews And Buying Guide - July 31, 2020