Considering buying some fancy hair products that you think will help you have soft and silky hair? Expensive products do not mean they will provide guaranteed results. You need the best argan oils for hair in India that are completely natural and safe for long and healthy hair. Argan oil is a plant-based oil that is made from the kernel extract of the Argan tree. They are majorly found in Morocco and have been an important part of their life for ages. It is known to offer some amazing results when it comes to skin, scalp, and hair related problems.
Argan oil has not been around much and not many are aware of it either, so it is understandable if you are new to it and are having trouble finding the right brand. To make things easy for you, we have made a list of the 9 top argan oils for hair and scalp problems that you can order right now.
Table Of Contents
9 Best Argan Oil For Hair Growth In 2020
Are you having trouble keeping your hair healthy? This Moroccan argan oil from OGX is your ideal hair and skin care companion. The formula is specifically made for dry and rough hair that are too stubborn to deal with while grooming. The oil moisturizes, revives, and softens the hair, without feeling too sticky. It helps in sealing the nutrients into the hair; all you need is a few drops from the bottle.
- Leaves your hair with a shiny and silky texture
- Helps you restore damaged hair.
- The oils penetrate the hair shafts for strengthening your hair from the roots.
- It might be too thick.
If you are looking for an oil to treat your hair and skin problems, argan oil is the way to go. This argan oil from GRANDEUR leaves your hair and skin with the nourishment it needs. It is a multi-functional oil that yields great outcome on hair, face, and body alike. It is a 100% pure argan oil and is made from natural compounds. If you have frizzy or dull hair, you can combine this oil with your shampoo for hair conditioning benefits.
- It is the perfect product for exfoliation.
- It has antiseptic and antifungal properties that fight against skin and hair conditions.
- It can be used for diluting essential oils like tea tree, lavender, and peppermint.
- It might have a strong scent.
A premium quality oil with the benefits of natural ingredients. This is one of the best argan oils for hair problems. Sheer Veda argan oil is cold pressed and uses kernels extracted from the argan fruits. This method retains the moisturization benefits and gives your hair and skin the treatment it longs for. The oil is infused with natural nutrients like vitamin E, vitamin A, and fatty acids to improve the hair texture.
- The mild fragrance and natural composition of the oil makes for a great, soothing massage therapy.
- It helps you maintain soft, silky and shiny hair.
- It reduces hair fall and skin irritations and boosts hair follicles to stimulate hair growth.
- The bottle might be prone to leakage.
Argan oil has been used by Moroccans for centuries for a reason— it is natural and organic. St.Botanica brings you the benefits of the oil in a small and handy bottle. It is rich in antioxidants that have moisturizing and age-defying properties. It works as a natural emollient while soothing your skin and cleansing hair follicles to promote hair growth. It also includes vitamin E and essential fatty acids that are great for treating frizzy hair.
- It has the ability to restore damaged hair and strengthen the weak ones.
- It is a non-greasy oil which makes it an ideal leave-in conditioner to style your hair.
- It is made from naturally-grown ingredients.
- The packaging might be flimsy.
If you are looking for the best argan oil for curly hairs, then Anveya Pure Moroccan Argan Oil is the one for you. You get to enjoy multiple benefits with just this one argan oil bottle. Not only does it combat hair damage but it also brings back the shine and volume of your hair. It does not matter if you have curly, straight, or frizzy hair, with the help of this argan oil, they are sure to receive the best treatment.
- It has vitamin E and antioxidants which help in fighting premature aging.
- You can use it to hydrate your lips and nails as well.
- It is a certified organic, pure, and cold pressed oil that retains all the natural features from argan nuts.
- It might be a bit greasy.
This is one of the best argan oil brands for hair fall and dandruff issues. Himalayan Organics are known for their high-quality products since years. This argan oil packs the goodness of Moroccan argan oil with a balanced combination of vitamin E, B-complex and natural essential oils. It is a preservative-free oil that helps in restoring lost hair, promotes hair growth and nourishes them. You can achieve that long and strong hair with just a few drops.
- Helps in strengthening weak, brittle, and damaged hair
- Does not contain any artificial fragrances, paraben, or sulfates
- Helps in restoring the shine and softness of hair
- It might have an unpleasant odor.
We know that handling curly and frizzy hair can be tiresome and Mountainor understands this struggle too. They have taken the responsibility to relieve you from all that stress by making this argan hair oil. The antioxidants and vitamin E in the oil deals with most of your hair and scalp issues. It uses a 100% pure and certified organic virgin argan oil. This potent formula uses a blend of 14 essential oil and herbs for an improved outcome.
- It does not have SLS, parabens, synthetic fragrances, or artificial colors.
- It has healing properties that helps in repairing dry scalp and damaged hair.
- It might not work on all hair types..
This is a 100% pure argan oil that is unrefined and does not have any fillers or additives. It features a few organic supplements and is enriched with vitamin E. The natural ingredients help you grow and maintain gorgeous hair. If you are having dry skin, you use this oil as a moisturizer and as an anti-aging formula. It also doubles as a diluting agent for all your essential oils.
- It can be combined with shampoo or conditioner.
- It helps in reviving damaged hair for both men and women.
- It can also be used as beard oil, lip oil, and nail oil.
- The oil might be sticky and greasy.
If you are wondering, “is argan oil good for hair?”, then the answer to that is an obvious YES! This one comes in a pump bottle, making it easier and mess-free. It is proven to provide softer, shinier, and silkier hair results than others. The oil has vitamin E in a higher quantity which is very beneficial for hair growth. It also contains almond, coconut, jojoba, castor, olive, sesame oils which are great for shiny and voluminous hair.
- Moisturizes the scalp well
- Does not include any preservatives or mineral oils
- Repairs frizzy hair and leaves it smooth and silky
- It might have a sticky texture.
There you go! That was our list of the 9 best argan oils in India that you can choose from. Sometimes buying and using oil is not enough, you need to understand their benefits too. Continue reading to learn more about them.
Benefits Of Using Argan Hair Oil
- It is a plant-based oil made from the extracts of the kernel taken from the argan tree.
- Argan oil is enriched with antioxidants and vitamins that act like natural emollients.
- It helps in treating dry skin without leaving any residues behind
- It can easily be absorbed by the hair to maintain health and strength.
- Argan oil makes your hair soft and silky.
- Regular usage of the oil helps in combating frizzy hair and split ends.
- It also has anti-aging properties and helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles around your eye area.
- Massaging your body with the oil gives you soft and shiny skin.
- It helps in reducing acne and lightening the scars.
- Argan oil can be used as a diluting agent for essential oils.
Buying The Right Argan Oil That Works For You
Buying hair oil is a decision you need to make carefully and you need to understand what you are applying on your hair and skin. Here are a few features that you need to keep in mind when you buy an argan hair oil:
- Ingredients: Knowing what ingredients go into the oil you use is very important. Make sure you are buying an argan oil that is 100% pure and does not include any preservatives. Natural ingredients always give the best results with hardly any side effects.
- Texture: The ideal argan oil should have a balanced consistency between thick and watery with non-greasy texture. Having an oil that is too watery will be repelled by your hair and scalp and an oil with too thick texture will just not get absorbed. So, it is important that you buy an oil with the right consistency and texture.
- Scent: Argan oil has a nutty scent since they are extracted from argan nuts. Even after they are cold pressed, the scent and the natural nutrients are retained in the process.
- Color: Usually, pure and natural argan oil has a dark yellow color. If the oil has a medium or light yellow tone, it means that they are combined with harsh chemicals.
People love their hair and they want only the best products to keep them healthy and voluminous. Argan oil is one the best ways to retain the nutrients and enhance your hair quality in a natural way. There are plenty of products in the market that claim to do wonders for your hair, but there are only a few that really do so. With the help of this list, we believe you have found the right one.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does argan oil help hair growth?
Yes. Argan oil has antioxidants that stimulate hair growth.
Can I use this oil every day?
Using argan oil 3 times a week is sufficient to get the best results.
Is it good to sleep with argan oil in your hair?
Leaving oil on your hair for long hours causes more damage than fixing it. It is suggested that you keep it for a maximum of 6-7 hours.
Does argan oil cause hair loss?
No, they do not. On the contrary, they are good for your hair because they have antioxidants that promote hair growth.
Is too much argan oil bad for hair?
Yes, too much argan oil (or any oil for that matter) is not good for your hair. They will leave your hair greasy and may become prone to breakage.
Should I use argan oil on wet or dry hair?
Always apply oil on dry hair because using oil on damp hair will render pointless since water will repel the oil.
How long should I leave argan oil in my hair?
Anywhere between 30 minutes to 7 hours should do the trick.
Latest posts by Chaitra Krishnan (see all)
- Keep Your Skin Hydrated With These 13 Best Humidifiers For Dry Skin In 2021 - March 22, 2021
- 19 Makeup Mistakes That Are Dangerously Aging Your Look - March 19, 2021
- Groom Your Nails With The 15 Best Nail Clippers Of 2021! - March 17, 2021
- Recharge Your Skin With 15 Best Drugstore Sheet Masks Of 2021 - March 15, 2021
- How Scary Is It Being A Woman? 11 Real-life Experiences Shared By Women From Across The Country - March 10, 2021