12 Best Body Mists For Women That Will Leave You Smelling Oh-So-Good
- Streax Perfumed Body Mist In Refreshing Oriental Blossom
- Skinn Kissed Perfume Mist In Oh So Crushed
- The Body Shop Mist In Strawberry
- Happily Unmarried Soul Chutney Body Mist
- Enchanteur Romantic Body Mist
- Forest Essentials Body Mist In Nargis
- Layer’r Wottagirl Body Spray In Secret Crush
- Victoria’s Secret Fragrance Mist In Pure Seduction
- Fogg Ossum Body Mist In Pleasure
- Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist In A Thousand Wishes
- Pure Sense Refreshing Body Mist In Grapefruit
- Marks & Spencer Body Mist In Lemon Verbena
1. Streax Perfumed Body Mist In Refreshing Oriental Blossom
This perfumed body mist from Streax is one of our best budget-friendly picks for you. Its floral fragrance contains delicate notes of dew-kissed jasmine, wild vanilla, and spiced lemon zest. It is light, breezy, and a stunning balance of floral notes with a touch of spicy, fruity notes. If you’re looking for a versatile perfumed mist, this one is definitely worth a try.
2. Skinn Kissed Perfume Mist In Oh So Crushed
Titan’s Skinn Kissed body mist in the scent Oh So Crushed is a delicate blend of bergamot, peony, and amber. With a strawberry base and a cherry heart, this scent will leave you smelling delicious. It also moisturizes your skin. It is the perfect fragrance for summer or spring.
3. The Body Shop Mist In Strawberry
If you like sweet scents, spritz on this strawberry-scented body mist from The Body Shop for long-lasting fruitiness. This irresistible mist is infused with cold-pressed strawberry seed oil and sugarcane essence. This scent will teleport you to a delightful strawberry field instantly. It is perfect for women in their early 20s and great for spring or summer.
4. Happily Unmarried Soul Chutney Body Mist
On the hunt for a natural, chemical-free body mist? This breezy mix of floral, fresh, and fruity notes is guaranteed to leave you with hella good vibes. From its long-lasting fragrance to quirky packaging, you will not get over how good this mist truly is. It is also available in an aquatic scent called ‘Not Pink.’
5. Enchanteur Romantic Body Mist
This classic medley of the finest Bulgarian roses, white jasmines, violets, and vanilla is a great pick for women who want to smell dreamy and feminine. Its scent lasts for up to six hours. It is ideal for various occasions, and its versatile scent is a must-try for floral lovers.
6. Forest Essentials Body Mist In Nargis
Here’s a pick for someone looking for something a bit luxurious. This Forest Essentials body mist flaunts the delicate aroma of the Nargis flower. Its long-lasting aroma has a seductive, floral, and balancing effect on your senses. It also hydrates your skin. Did we mention that it’s free of any harsh chemicals? Nargis makes for the perfect everyday fragrance for women of all ages.
7. Layer’r Wottagirl Body Spray In Secret Crush
This body mist from Layer’r is a mellow blend of ripe oranges and lemons, accompanied by the floral scent of jasmine. With its incredible staying power, you stay fresh all day long. (YES, it does last all day!) It is also priced reasonably and is ideal for college-goers and women in their 20s.
8. Victoria’s Secret Fragrance Mist In Pure Seduction
If you’re looking for a sexy scent, you absolutely need to try Pure Seduction by Victoria’s Secret. This refreshing formula is infused with conditioning casaba melon, plum, freesia, aloe vera, and calming chamomile. It’s the sweetest smelling body mist out there. If that’s your jam, you will love it!
9. Fogg Ossum Body Mist In Pleasure
Featuring aquatic and floral accords, this body mist by Fogg will make you feel fresh and rejuvenated instantly. Its scent stays on all day without having to reapply it at regular intervals. If you’re on the hunt for a pocket-friendly option, this body mist has got to be your pick. It also comes in a bunch of variants – Romance, Delight, and Blossom.
10. Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist In A Thousand Wishes
Warm your heart a thousand times over with this blend of crystal peonies, sparkling champagne, and almond creme. This scent smells fresh and delicate and can be used all year round. It’s perfect for fall and winter.
11. Pure Sense Refreshing Body Mist In Grapefruit
Pure Sense Body Mist is made to awaken and invigorate your senses. Its eco-certified grapefruit extracts gently nourish and revitalize you throughout the day. This formula is free of sulfates, parabens, formaldehyde, and mineral oil, making it the best body mist for sensitive skin.
12. Marks & Spencer Body Mist In Lemon Verbena
If you’re fond of zesty fragrances, Lemon Verbena from M&S is going to be your new favorite scent! Its vibrant and fresh natural aroma gives you that little boost of energy throughout the day. This formula comes from M&S’s natural ingredients line and is free of alcohol and harsh chemicals. It makes for a great daily-wear fragrance.
If you are looking for a charming summer scent, you need to get your hands on some body mists. They are perfect for those days when you would like a milder fragrance instead of a concentrated perfume. Body mists are perfect for that light, daily wear to keep you refreshed all day long. They are usually cheaper than perfumes, which is the cherry on top.
Body mists are usually more affordable when compared to perfumes. If you’re on a budget, you can find a decent formula for about Rs. 200. The more expensive ones from more prominent brands can cost Rs. 1000 or more. A good, mid-range formula will cost you anywhere between Rs. 400 to Rs. 600.
Due to the chemical composition of body mists, they tend to evaporate quickly on the skin. Thus, they often leave you without any remaining scent even after a short while of application. However, you can make your body mist last longer by preparing your skin properly before you spray it on. Given below are a few tips that can come in handy for you.
Tips: Applying Your Body Mist The Right Way
- The best time to apply body mist is immediately after a bath or shower. This is when your pores are open and will retain the scent for a long time.
- Slathering on some unscented body lotion (or one with the same scent as your body mist) on the areas you apply the spray also helps increases the longevity of the fragrance.
- Always pay special attention to your pulse points. These include the wrists, the throat, behind your knees, inside your elbows, and between your breasts.
- Allow the body mist to dry completely before you put on your clothes.
- If you want some extra goodness, spray the body mist lightly onto a hairbrush and brush it through your hair. This will infuse a light scent to your hair.
Ladies, whether you want to boost your perfume or use a body mist as a replacement, these babies are the perfect choice for you. They will delicately freshen you up through the day. That was our round-up of the 12 best body mists for women available in India. Which ones are you looking forward to trying? Let us know in the comments section below.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
What is the difference between a body mist and a deodorant?
A body mist, also known as body spray or body splash, is a much milder version of perfume because it does not contain as high a percentage of fragrant oils as the latter. It is sprayed directly on the skin. A deodorant, on the other hand, is meant to mask body odor and serve as an antiperspirant. It comes in the form of a spray, stick, gel, and liquid roll-on.
Does body mist expire?
Body mists don’t exactly expire they way food does, i.e., they don’t go bad. However, they tend to lose their potency after a while. You can prolong their shelf life by storing them properly in a place that has a consistently cool temperature, with absolutely no sunlight and humidity.
Can I use body mist on my face?
No. Never spray a body mist or any fragrance directly onto your face as it can irritate your skin.
How long do most body mists last?
This mostly depends on you and your activities for the day. However, body sprays need to be reapplied every few hours as they tend to fade pretty easily throughout the day.
Latest posts by Esha Saxena (see all)
- The Top 10 Jobs Dominated By Women - May 3, 2019
- What Is The ‘Glass Ceiling’ And How To Break It - April 10, 2019
- All You Need To Know About Gender Equity - April 3, 2019
- All You Need To Know About Matriarchy - March 29, 2019
- 35 Inspiring Leadership Quotes From Powerful Women - March 27, 2019