11 Best Bronzer Brushes of 2023 To Get A Flawless Sunkissed Glow
Opt for brushes that help achieve patch-free, flawless, and natural makeup looks.
Using a bronzer without the best bronzer brushes may not be as effective as you think. A bronzer brush ensures that you apply just enough product without wasting too much. It also ensures that your bronzer does not look patchy or flaky on your skin. Although these brushes may be slightly expensive, we suggest you invest in one to get the perfect golden-beige glow. Check out this article to know more about bronzer brushes and pick from the list – these are built to give you a flawless, natural-like tan without the sun.
In This Article
What’s a Bronzer Brush?
A bronzer brush or kabuki brush is available in different sizes with dense bristles that allow seamless blending. You can also use a stippling brush instead if you are comfortable using one. Now, these brushes are available with synthetic bristles, which are suitable to use with cream or liquid bronzers, and natural bristles, which are ideal for pressed powder bronzers.
Why the difference? Synthetic bristles may not hold powder efficiently, whereas there’s a high chance that natural bristles may absorb all the moisture in the cream or liquid product. So, according to your needs, pick an ideal one!
Now, go get bronzed with the best bronzer brush below! Check out our list of 11 best bronzer brushes of 2023 for you:
Read on to know more!
Top 11 Best Bronzer Brushes Of 2023 You Cannot Miss! (With Reviews)
1. Best Mattified Finish:Real Techniques Powder & Bronzer Brush
Ultra-luxe is the word for this bronzer brush. With a large head full of feather-soft bristles, this bronzer brush promises a full coverage with a luxurious feel. Gliding on the skin without causing any irritation, it can also be used to powder or blush the cheeks. And did you notice the metallic copper handle? Adding a premium touch to your makeup collection, this large-headed bronzer brush is a great option to cover maximum areas on the face in one go. If you need further convincing, check out this YouTuber’s review.
- Cruelty-free product
- Delivers a sheer coverage
- Promises a high definition look
- Enhances complexion with a mattified finish
- Fragile handle
2. Best Environment-Friendly:EcoTools Retractable Face Brush
For all the vegan makeup lovers out there, here’s a kabuki brush that’ll make you feel glorious inside-out. Made of recycled aluminum, plastic, as well as 80% bamboo fibers and 20% cotton, it’s a great option for earth-conscious makeup lovers too. Use it to apply powder or bronzer; its synthetic, dense, and super-soft bristles ensure high-performance and full coverage only. Also, this compact brush comes with a lid, which means you can use it on-the-go, and it will fit in your backpack or handbag easily! Why skip it, busy bees? You can check this video out if you need to know more about the product.
- Cruelty-free product
- Compact and easy-to-use
- High-quality brush and ultra-soft
- Ideal to use with cream and liquid bronzers.
- Environment-friendly and packed with tree-free paper
- Not recommended to use with a pressed powder bronzer
3. Best Travel-Friendly:Wet N Wild Powder Makeup Brush
Achieve a flawless, airbrushed bronzer finish on the skin with Wet N Wild’s Powder Makeup Brush! It has soft, curved bristles that are perfect for applying and blending bronzer on the cheekbones, forehead, and jawline. You can also use it to apply face powder, blush, and highlighter for a smooth and natural look. It is designed to pick up the perfect amount of powder for an even, natural-looking application. The soft, curved bristles make it easy to achieve smooth, uniform coverage.
- Blends evenly
- Soft and curved bristles
- Premium quality
- Easy to hold
4. Best Vegan:e.l.f. Flawless Face Brush
What’s so flawless about this bronzer brush? Its super-soft synthetic bristles have strong holding power and will deliver sheer and natural coverage too. And adding to this, it has a slightly pointed top to provide seamless contouring as well! Covering all the large areas and providing a high-definition sunkissed glow, who needs a beach getaway when this drugstore bronzer brush by e.l.f can deliver a flawless finish in the comforts of your home! Try it.
- Cruelty-free and vegan product
- Ensures a no-streak even coverage
- Easy-to-use with an ergonomic design
- Free from phthalates, triclosan, parabens, nonylphenol, triclocarban, etc.
- Suitable to use for liquid bronzer, powder, and blush
- May require frequent cleaning
- Not ideal for pressed powder bronzer
5. Best Multi-Purpose:Sigma Beauty Bronze Makeup Brush
The Sigma Beauty Bronze Makeup Brush is a fluffy tapered brush with soft bristles that you can use to apply bronzer efficiently. The bristles are synthetic, soft, and dense, which allows for easy application of the makeup product. The brush is a multi-purpose product that you can use to apply highlighter and setting powder all over the face. Use the brush lightly for a sheer application, however, you can build the coverage and get that sunkissed glow effortlessly. With its chic design, this bronzer brush will become a must-have tool in your makeup collection for versatility.
- Soft bristles
- Easy to clean
- Precise application
- Slightly expensive
6. Best Non-Shedding:Laura Geller New York Classic Bronzer Brush
The Laura Geller New York Classic Bronzer Brush is the perfect tool to apply your bronzer to sculpt and define your face. The fluffy bristles of this bronzer brush provide an even and natural bronzed look. It is crafted from shed-free, vegan, and cruelty-free synthetic fibers, making it perfect for all skin types. It is so versatile and easy to use that you’ll never want to switch back to a regular makeup brush!
- Fluffy bristles
- Easy to use
7. Best Soft Bristles:Oscar Charles Flawless Makeup Brush
Apply your bronzer with ease with the help of the Oscar Charles Flawless Makeup Brush. It is a professional artist-grade makeup brush made with super soft, superfine bristles that blend and buff the product for a flawless finish. The quad-shaped brush head ensures an even and streak-free application, while the vegan-friendly brush fibers help to create a natural look.
- Gentle on the skin
- Superfine bristles
- Suitable for powder bronzers
- Can be used to apply other products
- Slightly difficult to hold
8. Best Lightweight:BareMinerals Full Flawless Face Brush
Don’t mind loosening your purse strings a little? Then try this high-end kabuki brush that claims to deliver a flawless tan with its goat hair bristles. Have you been missing the sun too much or looking for a natural tan effect? Glide this one on as it promises medium to full coverage with its super-soft yet high-quality fibers. Holding on the powder efficiently and spreading on a layer seamlessly, the brush is quick, high on performance, and versatile. Just the kind of splurge that’ll make your skin feel like a luxury, add this brush to your makeup collection today.
- Improves complexion
- Delivers a flawless tan
- Lightweight, easy-grip, and sturdy handle
- Ideal to get a broad-range coverage
- There might be some shedding.
9. Best Easy-To-Clean:Keshima Angled Bronzer Brush
Beach trip, canceled? Fulfill your tan dreams with this angular brush by Keshima. Claiming to blend a tan, contour, or blush flawlessly on the skin, watch your squad and frenemies wow in wonder if it’s natural or not. And since it’s made of high-quality synthetic fibers, you don’t have to worry about the product absorbing into the bristles too. Super-soft and enhancing your features like no other, let this brush be your secret tool to get a sunless tan this season.
- Ensures effortless application on skin
- Non-shedding and easy-to-clean
- Picks and delivers the right amount of pigment
- Ideal to use with powder, liquid, and cream bronzers
- The bristles are small-sized.
10. Best Durable:Anmor Contour and Highlighter Brush Set
The Anmor’s Contour and Highlighter Brush is a premium quality brush designed with soft and dense bristles. It is a multi-purpose brush that enables you to evenly apply bronzer, blush, contour, and highlighter without any creasing. The angled brush is easy to apply the bronzer to the right area of the face. It has an ergonomic handle that helps you easily control the pressure and angle for precise application.
- Premium brush quality
- Soft and dense bristles
- No residue
- Allows even application
- Less durable
11. Best Sturdy:IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Airbrush Powder & Bronzer Brush
Step up your makeup game with the IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Airbrush Powder & Bronzer Brush. This ultra-plush, powder brush can be used for applying bronzer, blush, and powder to provide a flawless, airbrushed finish. It has extremely soft bristles that feel ultra-luxurious, and are safe for sensitive skin. This high-quality synthetic brush features a soft-touch rubberized jumbo handle to make the makeup application easy and enjoyable. It is a dense brush with 144,000 hair bristles for the most effective distribution of powder and smooth, even application in minimal time.
- Gives an airbrushed look
- Good for sensitive skin
- Allows easy application
- Slightly expensive
Can’t wait to try them, right? Those were the 11 best bronzer brushes of 2023 that you cannot miss! Do you still need assistance with buying the best bronzer brush? Read our buying guide below.
Buying Guide — Best Bronzer Brush
How to Choose the Best Bronzer Brush?
Here are some features you must look out for:
- Blending power: Pick a brush that ensures quick and seamless blending. Though makeup users mostly blame the formula for not blending effortlessly, the bronzer brush can be at fault too. So, choose one with strong holding power, and that blends seamlessly.
- Synthetic or Natural bristles: Kabuki brushes are available in synthetic and natural fibers. So, if you are planning to use pressed powder bronzer, opt for natural bristles, whereas for cream or liquid, you can settle for a synthetic bristle brush.
- Round, Flat, or Angular shape: These brushes are designed differently to allow various benefits. A round kabuki brush is ideal for covering large areas, whereas a flat kabuki brush will conceal all the problematic areas with a seamless finish. The angular kabuki brush, on the other hand, ensures to enhance your features and deliver a more high-definition look, which is why it’s ideal for contouring too.
Non-shedding brush: Though slight shedding is normal while cleaning, a bronzer brush should not shed during application. Hence why you must opt for a high-quality bronzer brush for long-lasting usability.
How to Use A Bronzer Brush?
Using a bronzer brush may vary depending on whether you are using it with pressed powder, liquid or cream bronzer.
- With pressed powder: Swirl the brush gently on the powder, then dust off the excess. Next, glide it across the areas where you want a natural tan and blend until you get the desired results.
- With liquid or cream bronzer: Dispense a pearl-sized amount on a makeup dish or your palm. Now, with your synthetic bronzer brush, dot the areas you want the tan on and then blend until you get the desired glow.
Sun-kissed glowing skin is something we all want to achieve. You can use a bronzer to achieve that look, but without the right brushes, your bronzer might look flaky and patchy. Applying a bronzer can be as simple as a single swipe across your cheek with the correct brush. Georgina Goetz, a professional MUA from Germany, says, “A brush is a girl’s best friend and at the same time its worst enemy. If it’s a cream product I like to use my fingers. The natural body heat helps to warm up the cream product which makes it easier to blend into the foundation and achieve a natural blend. For powder bronzer, I usually prefer a big bushy brush.In general, the closer the bristles are glued together the stronger the color. The wider the bristles the more softer the color. So, if you want to achieve a nice blend with a brush, I would always choose a fluffy brush.” These brushes have dense bristles that allow seamless blending, and they offer you a perfect look. In addition, they are easy to clean, compact, and travel-friendly. Consider the shape, bristles, and blending power while choosing your favorite bronzer brush.
Why Trust StyleCraze?
The author, Chaitra Krishnan, is a makeup enthusiast and loves to review different makeup products. She curated a list of the best bronzer brushes you can use to apply the bronzer effectively. She went through numerous customer reviews and feedback on trusted online forums and brand websites to pick the best bronzer brushes. The shortlisted products ensure your bronzer does not look patchy on your skin and provides you with the best tan that you can flaunt.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Brush Do You Use for Bronzer?
To apply a bronzer, one should ideally use a kabuki brush or a bronzer brush to get that natural and seamless finish.
Can You Use A Bronzer Brush for Blush?
Yes, you can use a “round” bronzer brush such as Real Techniques Powder & Bronzer Brush or Matto Bamboo Makeup Brush Set to apply blush on the cheeks.
Can You Use A Bronzer Brush for Foundation?
If you are looking for a bronzer brush that you can use for applying foundation too, then Mypreface Bronzer Brush and Anne’s Giverny Kabuki Bronzer Brush are great options.
Can You Use A Bronzer Brush for Highlighter?
Yes, you can use Mypreface Bronzer Brush or Mypreface Angled Kabuki Bronzer Brush for highlighting and enhancing your features too.
Can I Use The Same Brush For Powder And Bronzer?
Yes, you can use the same brush for powder and bronzer provided you clean it before using it, or else, you will end up ruining both the products.
Which Kind Of Brush Is Best For Bronzer?
Kabuki brushes are ideal to use with a bronzer. Now, the type of kabuki brush to use may vary depending on whether you are using a pressed powder, liquid, or cream bronzer.
- The Ultimate Guide To Makeup Brushes – Different Types And Their Uses
- Best Powder Brushes For A Smooth And Radiant Look
- Best Fan Brushes To Add To Your Collection Right Now
- Best Recommended Contour Brushes For Enhanced Beauty