Don’t you just love a sun-kissed glow on your face? Getting a natural suntan from the beach may leave you with an uneven, tan skin tone. You can always use makeup to get a smooth finish and a natural-like bronze look. The catch is that you need to pick the correct type of shade that does not deliver an orange tint. Like a white canvas, your skin will also pick up the exact color of your makeup. Can’t just go with an “almost right” anymore. You have to get the one that complements your complexion and uplifts the undertones.
A bronzer will help your skin get a natural, sun-kissed, soft golden beige glow. But which is the best bronzer for light complexion? You need the perfect blend of I-woke-up-like-this and I-went-to-the-beach-last-weekend look. Let’s find you the right bronzer. Check out these 11 best bronzers for light skin tone.
Top 11 Best Bronzers For Light Skin Tone
No more waiting around for the sunny days to get a nice, tanned look. It is probably true to say that your skin may never get a natural tan in these weather conditions. Get yourself this Beauty Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer, which is considered to be one of the best matte bronzers for light skin individuals. Blend it with your makeup and apply it for a natural-looking contoured appearance. Your cheekbones will appreciate this deeper shade.
- Matte finish
- Comes with a powder brush
- Built-in mirror
- Available in 4 different shades
- The compact might be too small for the brush to pick up a good amount of product.
Leave your allergies behind with this Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer, which is a hypoallergenic bronzer! Made of murumuru, cupuacu, and tucuma butters, this powder and cream bronzer for sensitive skin is the one for you. It is made of ultra-refined pearls and soft-focus bronze pigments that gives you a moisturized, smooth-textured skin. Now get a nutrient-rich coverage on your skin along with a bronze finish every time you use this dermatologist-tested bronzer. Wear it with your makeup using an applicator for a clean, everyday office look.
- Comes with an in-built mirror and applicator
- The beachy fragrance may be a little strong for some people.
Brush a beautiful, bronzed glow on your cheekbones, nose, and chin with this Laura Geller Baked Bronze-N-Brighten Bronzer. If you are looking for a natural-looking, best bronzer for light skin, you have landed on the right product. It gives a natural appeal without the orange hint of real suntan. Simply mix it with your favorite base and get subtle and natural glow all year long.
- Baked bronzer
- No orange tint
- In-built mirror
- Comes in three different shades
- Slightly expensive
- May contain color additive, carmine, that may cause allergic reaction in some
Are you confused about picking a matte bronzer for your light skin tone? What better than a pressed powder bronzer that leaves a long-lasting tan-like tone on your face and neck? NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Matte Bronzer will give your skin a healthy tanned glow. You can also use this bronzer as a contour to get defined cheekbones. Now easily pull off a sun-kissed complexion with this bronzer made specially for light complexion.
- Matte finish
- Comes in a compact
- Pressed powder bronzer
- PETA certified cruelty-free
- Comes in 5 different shades
- Might have a slight orange tint
What if we told you that you can have the golden glow without the orange undertones? Getting the perfect undertone is now possible with this theBalm Take Home The Bronze. They don’t simply call it a champion, it literally does it all. It blends easily, helps the skin get a natural tan, and is made cruelty-free for you. Now add some glow or contour everything, from your forehead and chin to cheekbones and neck!
- Made in USA
- Comes in three shades
- The application might be a little messy
A shimmer here, a shine there, and you are ramp ready! Slay your ‘date look’ like a queen with this NARS Bronzing Powder. It helps you cover the pores as well as contour your face. Its glimmery quality will complement well with your party makeup look. The Laguna is nothing like your regular bronzer, it has a visible shimmer that will help you stand out. Pair it with a scarlet red lipstick to look a little extra. A pro tip: Use a powder brush to get a naturally tanned appearance.
- Golden shimmer
- Available in three colors
- Suitable for all skin tones
- Slightly expensive
Known for its silky smooth texture, this bronzer will give you the tanned look that you have always craved for. It is a perfect mix of red and brown shades that makes for a real tan color. It’s the quickest way to look tan without actually going on a sunny outing. Not only does it blend well with your makeup, but also gives you a healthy toned skin.
- Matte finish
- Phthalate, sulfate, and sulfite-free
- Comes in six different shades
Know how lights reflect on your makeup in the sun or while taking pictures? This Ambient lighting Palette featuring three powders gives aggressive flash lights a soft look on the skin. All three shades are perfect for models and actors who have several lights flashing on them during long shoots. The colors included in this palette are — Incandescent Light, which is exclusive to this palette, and two existing colors, Dim Light and Radiant Light. While Dim Light is perfect for blurring imperfections, and balancing warm and cool tones, Incandescent Light brightens the complexion with its opalescent pearl powder. Whereas, Radiant Light is a sun-kissed golden beige color that gives a summer-like glow. Use these soft-focus finishing powders as your favorite bronzer choices and you will have an all-day radiant look. This palette is a wholesome fix for day, night, and travel/party look.
- Three finishing powders in one palette
- Utilizes photoluminescent technology
This unique bronzer is formulated with plant extracts that promote happiness, sending endorphin-like effects to the skin when you apply it. The vivid shades in the palette are arranged in cute hearts for you to easily select the colors to blend from. After adding some glow, you can apply the vibrant pink on the apples of your cheeks for a natural flush. You might just fall in love with the sweet violet fragrance of this bronzer too. This bronzer is suitable for people with sensitive skin, helping you prevent skin damage.
- Comes with an applicator and in-built mirror
- May not be suitable for dry skin
This 3-in1 palette including blush, bronzer, and highlighter is perfect for carrying in your purse for all occasions. The three shades will add a pink glow on your cheeks, lending you a fresh look. Whether you want a matte finish or a slight shine of rose on your face, this bronzer palette is your go-to. It includes a matte bronzer for contouring, a rosy blush for the apple of your cheeks, and a highlighter for your cheekbones. The colors are light and will give you a natural tone. They will complement your pastel clothes or your shimmery outfits all the same.
- Certified organic
- BDIH certified
- Smooth consistency
- Three shades in one palette
- Contains natural fragrance
- Might need a base to blend with in case of heavy makeup
Want to look like you spent your weekend in Bali? Well, that’s easy with this Becca Sunlit Bronzer For Light Skin. Inspired by sun-drenched destinations, this bronzer will give you the smooth and sun-kissed tan tone from those beach days. The texture is creamy and well-blended, perfect for your outdoor events. It mixes well with your makeup and leaves a flawless, subtle shimmery glow on your face.
- In-built mirror
- PETA certified
- Comes in five different shades
- Sulfate, paraben, and phthalate-free
- Jet milled pigments for silky, matte finish
- Some people may find it too shimmery
It might be a task to choose from these amazing options. We thought you might have questions that we have answered for you.
Buying Guide For Best Bronzer For Light Skin
How To Choose A Bronzer For Light Skin
How amazing it would be if you could just apply a little something on your face and look like a tanned princess. But in the perfect world, you probably won’t even need a little something, now would you? So let’s get into the schematics of picking the correct — rather the best bronzer for light skin tone. Start by asking yourself the right questions:
- First, understand your skin type. Are you sensitive, acne-prone, or too pale? Then, pick a bronzer accordingly.
- Then check your makeup kit and see if you have the perfect base to blend your bronzer in. Some people have a favorite moisturizer to go with. Or would you be bold enough to apply it directly?
- Figure out what type of tan you are looking for. Is it a full-beach tan or just a light I-went-for-a-jog-in-the-sun tan? Do you want a shiny, visible shimmer, or a flawless matte finish look?
- The next step is to pick out a bronzer according to your lifestyle. Do you party a lot or you want something for your
- Instagram posts? If you are a corporate leader you might need something subtle and if you are a fashion diva you wouldn’t mind a bronzer that makes you look over-the-top, but in a good way.
- Finally, you will need to do a trial and error of the products you buy. Your bronzer should be at least 1-2 shades darker than your actual skin tone. It should be blendable, so it does not look like a separate layer on your skin. For extremely pale skin, you can try a honey-colored bronzer. For a light skin tone, you can either go for rosy shade, golden shimmery shade, or both. There are amazing options for medium skin tones too. Once you know the perfect one for you, plain face is history.
How To Use Bronzer For Light Skin Tone
Applying a bronzer is the same as contouring. If you go wrong with your bronzer, you will look like you are down with the flu. We don’t want that!
- The secret is to lay an even base by using a suitable, ideal concealer and foundation first. You can apply the bronzer on your cheekbones, forehead, nose, chin, and neck.
- The contouring depends on the shape of your face. The trick is to apply on the places you would be sun-kissed cause that is where you see the most tan lines in general. Start by applying a light layer and only apply more if you think you want a darker undertone or to hide a fine line or two.
- For a natural, soft look, use a powder brush. It will help you create a natural-looking appearance.
Your skin is lovely, the way it looks. Sometimes you feel like you want a change and that’s when makeup steps in. This is why we have so many beautiful shades and texture options for all you pretty ladies out there. Get that tanned look, wear that dress, and slay all day! Your skin tone, hair, style, everything comes down to one thing — how you carry yourself. Let your pick of the best bronzer for light skin help you make your statement.
Expert’s Answers For Readers’ Questions
Is bronzer good for light skin?
Yes, bronzers are made to help you look tan in the perfect intensity of your choice. Just pick the one that suits your skin tone and type.
Does bronzer look good on pale skin?
Yes, there are shades specially designed to help pale skin get a radiant glow and tan.
Where do you put bronzer on pale skin?
Depending on the face structure, you can apply bronzer on your forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and neck.
Which contour is best for light skin?
The contour is applied according to the structure of the face and skin type. If you have sensitive skin, get the one which is hypoallergenic or made for delicate skin. If you are going to blend it with your base, get a blendable shade that does not affect the makeup look you are going for. Lastly, there is texture to consider. Are you going for a subtle shimmery glow or matte finish? There are options available for everything.
Is bronzer necessary for light skin?
No, any makeup is not necessary. But if you are looking for a change in your look or there is a special occasion coming up, you can try a bronzer of your choice.
Is Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer good for light skin?
Yes, Hoola Matte Bronzer on light skin will look great for everyday makeup or even a party look.
Latest posts by Mayuri J Ravi (see all)
- 11 Best Sunscreens For Scalp And Hair You Should Try - April 1, 2021
- 15 Best Aloe Vera Lotions To Help Soothe Dry And Irritated Skin - March 24, 2021
- 9 Best Lip Brushes For Perfect Makeup - March 14, 2021
- 13 Best Drugstore Moisturizers For Combination Skin You Need To Try In 2021 - February 8, 2021
- 13 Best Dual Voltage Curling Irons In 2021 - February 8, 2021