In the world of makeup, bronzers have a special place. They are multi tasking from contouring the face to giving a lovely glow; bronzers are favourites of all makeup artists. Here we are listing the top ten bronzers easily available in India and those that are not available in the stores can easily be found online.
The Most Popular Bronzers In India
1. Lakme Absolute Sun Kissed Bronzer:
A pioneer in the makeup industry, Lakme has a lovely bronzer in its kitty. The Sun Kissed bronzer is a loved product – it is economical, dermatologically tested and has vitamin E too. It is smooth and the pigmentation is soft, but the only complaint is that it lasts for three hours only. It leaves a very healthy looking colour on the skin if used with a large fluffy brush.
2. Oriflame Giordani Gold Bronzing Face Pearls:
3. Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer:
Maybelline is a favourite of everyone owing to its economical prices, pretty darn good quality and a collection of products starting from daily use products to the ones that can be used on occasions. Maybelline Dream Mousse Bronzer is a popular cosmetic and the one that is raved about! The texture is smooth and it blends easily giving a warm, subtle glow. This gives a healthy finish to the skin and makes you look perfect. It is well pigmented and stays for some good hours before fading away.
[ Read: Wear Bronzer Right Way ]
4. Lakme Gold Dust Shimmer Bronzer:
Another wonderful product from Lakme, Gold Dust Shimmer bronzer is a much hyped bronzer in India. This has three shades of bronzer in it, which is a boon as the required bronzer shade can be developed from using any of the required shades. The pigmentation is not very great, but it isn’t very poor either. It gives away a good bronzing effect when swiped across a few times. It has a lot of shimmer in it, so it should be used be wisely – you don’t want to look like a glowing disco ball!
5. MAC Refined Golden Bronzing Powder:
Trust MAC to come up with a fabulous bronzing powder. Refined Golden is a very versatile shade and is the best bronzer for Indian skin tone. It has a very fine sheen that is blended in the product, so there is no fear of going over the top. It gives a warm and healthy glow to the skin and makes one look subtle tanned and gorgeous. It stays for a good five hours and doesn’t get caked on the skin. This is without doubt the best bronzer in the market. It is after all a MAC!
6. Bourjois Bronzing Primer:
[ Read: Right Bronzer For Skin ]
7. The Body Shop Honey Bronzing Powder:
How unique is this box of cuteness? The honey comb like structure works like a charm in the bronzing department too. It is super fine and pigmented well and has a fabulous staying power. There are many shades to choose from so you can easily find the shade that matches your skin. The shade in the picture is 02 Fair Matte.
8. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Powder:
This bronzer is raved about by international bloggers and makeup artists alike. The Bronze Goddess powder comes in some lovely shades and is definitely great when staying power matters. It is well pigmented and super fine too. It is a matte bronzer. The bronzer in the picture is in the shade ‘deep’.
9. NARS Laguna Bronzing Powder:
[ Read: Bronzer For Legs ]
10. Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel:
Ending the list with the classy Chanel, you can’t help but gush over how adorable a pot it is. Being a cream bronzer, it stays for a long time and is intensely pigmented. It blends into the skin and stays put giving the skin a fabulous glow.
*Subject to Availability
Hope you would try these bronzers. Don’t forget to shoot us a comment.
- 15 Best Drugstore Bronzers
- 10 Best Indoor Tanning Lotions – 2019
- 15 Best Highlighters In India
- 12 Best Drugstore Contour Kits
- Is Your Foundation Too Light? Here Are 8 Ways To Fix It!
Latest posts by Namita (see all)
- 4 Best Ways Tamarind Helps You To Lose Weight - November 11, 2014
- 7 Useful Tips To Help You Buy The Best “Artificial Eyebrows” - September 16, 2014
- 18 Amazing Benefits Of Silva Method Meditation - September 12, 2014
- 13 Amazing Health Benefits Of Tamarind Leaves - August 14, 2014
- Olive Oil Vs Coconut Oil – Which Is Better? - July 15, 2014