Magenta, plum, mauve, hot pink and several other shades, your collection of lipsticks might be great, but it can all go to waste if your lips are not fit for them. Lips need to be hydrated, soft and smooth. Healthy lips enhance your smile; they add a sense of confidence and joy in life.
Chapped and cracked lips not only look bad but are painful too as lips can bleed. But what if there was a way to get rid of embarrassing looks and discomfort?
There indeed is- with some of the best CBD lip balms for chapped lips you can quickly get your soft lips back! The lip balms are safe to use and are made up of natural and organic ingredients. It does not have any toxic substances or heavy metals added to it. The product has the goodness of unique ingredients such as avocado oil, shea butter, organic coconut oil to name a few, hence making it a high-quality product. The moisturizing ingredients along with the cannabinoid profile give an entourage effect. You can now paint your lips whenever wherever without worrying about damaging them and worrying about not being presentable at an event. Don’t allow winters to be an excuse for your chapped lips, say adios to dry lips and embrace happy smiles in exchange. Here are the 6 best CBD lip balms for your chapped lips by some of the highly reputable brands.
Top 6 Best CBD Lip Balm for Chapped Lips
The Hempz Triple lip balm is known to moisturise the lips with its frosted pomegranate and sugar plum hydrating herbal ingredients. The lip balm is safe to use and is gluten and paraben-free. It is 100% vegan and is enriched with 100% pure natural hemp seed oil. The hemp lip balm will help you get rid of your chapped lips and help you welcome smooth and soft lips in return.
- Smells fresh
- Rich in texture
- The lip balm may be sticky
CannaSmack brings you the best-flavored lip balm. The hemp-infused lip balm has a smooth and silky touch on the lips. It has premium hemp seed oil that heals the lips. The lip balm also has the essence of essential fatty acids and vitamins such as vitamins A, B, D, and E. This lip balm is cruelty-free and has been certified safe to use. The product is free from harmful additives such as paraben, gluten, and sulfate. The lip balm is made up of natural ingredients and is known to soften the lips, soothe and protect them too. The lip balm has SPF 15 UVB sun protection, hence providing dual function. The hemp lip balm is present in 5 flavors, hence offering a wide variety to the customers.
- Sun protection
- Has 5 flavors
- THC free
- No artificial colors added
- The lip balm might melt in the heat, need to be stored at cool temperatures.
Perfect for everyday use, Zatural brings to us hemp lip balm which is loaded with omegas and vitamins. It is popularly known for its healing, moisturizing and protective properties. The lip balm has a blend of L-Lysine. A light application daily can help lips heal and regain natural softness The product comes with a 30-day guarantee and can help customers in case they are not satisfied. The lip balm is dermatologically tested. The lip balm is effective on cold sores as it nourishes the skin and gives lips the shine it deserves.
- Safe to use
- Dermatologically tested
- Keep the product away from children
This lip balm does wonders for the skin. The lip balm not only cures dry lips but also treats conditions such as cuts, eczema, insect bites, scrapes, and even hemorrhoids. The Organic Rescue Salve has the benefits of organic hempseed oil, which is high in essential fatty acids. It also includes essential oils of lavender, clove, and rosemary. These organic ingredients help speed up the healing of damaged skin. The lip balm lasts for long and has a pleasant smell that keeps the lips fresh.
- Good smell
- Pain killer
- Works better and faster
- The lip balm might not work on bug bites and scratches
The Eco Lips Vegan Superfruit Bee Free Lip Balm comprises organic cocoa butter, coconut oil, and candelilla wax. This lip balm comes in a pack of 3. The product is cruelty-free and 100% vegan. It is safe to use as it does not have gluten and is non- toxic. The lip balm helps in soothing the lips, moisturizes it, and heals the cuts and cracks on the skin. The lip balm can be used as a lip primer or a base before wearing lipstick or lip liner. The lip balm helps your lips remain soft and supple. They are present in different flavors such as lemon-lime, superfruit and sweet mint.
- Used as a primer and moisturizer
- Variety of flavors
- Smooth and soothing
- May sit on top of your lips like an oil slick
This orange-flavored Merry Hempsters Vegan Hemp Lip Balm is 100% vegan and safe to use. It is made up of hemp seed oil, candelilla wax, sunflower oil, vitamin E, and rosemary. The lip balm helps to heal cracked and dry lips. It is said to be the most terrific hemp chapstick that one can look for to get rid of chapped lips.
- Heat resistant
- Low cost
- Smells great
- The lip balm does not have SPF protection
We come across various products but remain confused when it comes to buying one. We wish to pick the best product in the first go instead of going through trial and error, a series of disappointment, and a waste of money. Here is the buying guide you truly need to know everything before buying a product.
How To Choose CBD Lip Balm- A Buying Guide
Here are a few points that need to be considered when purchasing a CBD lip balm:
- Potency: The amount of potency varies from person to person based on their preferences. One should look for a product with CBD in the tube they want to buy to get more potency. It is essential to read the label to determine the amount of natural ingredients added to the product.
- CBD type: Cannabinoids are of different kinds and hence the CBD type determines what type of cannabinoid is present in the product you wish to buy
The three types of CBD are:
- Full-spectrum CBD- these are naturally occurring cannabinoids with some amount of THC. It should be made sure that the THC level does not exceed 0.3%.
- Broad-spectrum CBD- this particular kind have all the naturally occurring ingredients except for THC
- CBD isolate consists of pure CBD. The ingredients are extracted from other cannabinoids as well. There is no THC content added to such products.
- Quality: It is essential to buy a lip balm that gives assurance about the quality of its products. The product should mention where the Cannabis has been grown, what are the lab tests that were done, and what were the results. A good chapstick brand ensures the safety of each ingredient should be taken into consideration, and the brand should be transparent about the possible allergic reactions that can occur. One should check the amount of THC present in the product and should try to purchase the lip balm that is 100% organic.
- Other ingredients: People tend to bite their lips intentionally or unintentionally. Even if they don’t, there is some amount of lip balm that might get ingested through food or water. Hence it is vital to buy a lip balm that is pure and organic. Avoid the product if there is an ingredient that can cause an inflammatory response.
- Claims: Read the labels of the product carefully. Ensure that the product mentions credible information, it should note that CBD lip balms help in curing chapped lips and are not magic beans that can instantly fix the problem.
- Price: A lip balm is the most affordable skin-care investment, and hence it is essential to know the ingredients in the lip balm to identify if there is anything exclusive in case the price is a little higher than the normal range.
When Should I Use A CBD Lip Balm?
CBD lip balms can be applied whenever required, as per the degree of chapped lips. The lip balm can be used once the lips feel dry and need to be moisturized. Lip balms are also used as a base and can be applied before applying a lip liner or a lipstick. It can also be applied when someone has cuts or itchy lips.
How To Use CBD Lip Balm?
Apply the lip balm on your hand to see if there is any redness or a reaction, then gently proceed by applying a light layer to the lips. Keep the lips clean as much as possible and once the lips adapt to the balm, make it a part of the skin-care routine.
Benefits Of CBD Lip Balm
The soothing agents in CBD lip balms help in nourishing and moisturizing the lips and hence prevent cracking, chapping, and dryness of the lips. The treatment with CBD lip balm is proven to be more efficient as there are cannabinoid receptors that are present in the endocannabinoid system and can interact indirectly with external cannabinoids like CBD present in the lip balm.
The weed chapstick consists of vitamins and minerals that help in moisturizing and restoring healthy lips. It reduces pain and uneasiness with its anti-inflammatory properties. CBD has antibacterial properties that can present the growth of bacteria. They are also known to reduce oxidative stress that can damage the lips due to the presence of natural antioxidants.
Safety And Side Effects
Since CBD products are made up of natural ingredients, it is mostly safe to use, but in some cases, there are chances of side effects to be seen. Some of the side effects include— fatigue, change in appetite, and change in weight, diarrhea, and anxiety. Some people also have a chance of showing allergic reactions; in such cases, it is advisable not to use the product. For those prescribed with medications for skin, treatments should consult with the doctor as the ingredients of the product can interact with the medicines and can pose a problem.
A small investment on the CBD lip balm can save time, effort, and expense that will be required once the condition worsens. Hence purchasing the right lip balm with safe, tolerable ingredients can prevent one from spending much money on medical treatments and get soft and beautiful lips that one desires for. CBD chapstick promises safe and satisfying results that will make you walk into any interview or event with poise, grace, and self-assurance.
Expert’s Answers for Readers Questions
Is CBD lip balm safe?
Yes. CBD lip balms are safe as it is made up of natural ingredients. However, it is advisable to read the label before purchasing as some people might show allergic reactions.
Is CBD restorative lip balm?
Yes. Lips have the most delicate skin and are loaded with cannabinoid receptors that accelerate the response of cannabis lip balms.
Does CBD help chapped lips?
CBD has nourishing and moisturizing agents that help reduce dryness and chapped lips. It consists of vitamins and minerals that allow the lips to stay hydrated and healthy.
What else should be in a CBD oil balm?
Cannabidiol is one of the most naturally occurring cannabinoids found in cannabis plants. Some of the lip balms purely consist of CBD isolates while others might have a blend of other ingredients as well. THC chapsticks may have CBD, but it should be made sure that it is present in minimal quantities. CBD oils can be mixed with olive oil or coconut oil to enhance the effectiveness of the lip balm. It is also enriched with vitamin, mineral, and essential fatty acids.
Is cannabis safe for the skin?
CBD is a non-intoxicating component of hemp plants. These lip balms are safe to use as they are made up of organic ingredients. However, it may have an inflammatory response on the skin and thus should be avoided by those who are known to have an allergy.
Does CBD lip balm do anything?
CBD lip balms help restore soft lips by healing lips that are dehydrated, dry, and chapped. At times they also function as a primer and keep the lips fresh and hydrated all day.
What is the most effective lip balm?
CBD lip balms are the most effective lip balms as they are made up of natural ingredients. The lip balm has no THC present in it and hence is most useful to use.
Does CBD lip balm help with anxiety?
CBD lip balms can make you anxious if it has THC present in high doses. However, if it is absent or present in low amounts, it is proven to lower anxiety in people. CBD gives a quick response to reducing stress.
Latest posts by Atulya Satishkumar (see all)
- 9 Best Wave Hair Brushes You Definitely Need - November 3, 2020
- Beautify Your Eyes With The 11 Best tarte Eyeshadow Palettes Of 2020! - October 30, 2020
- 9 Best Anastasia Palettes That Will Look Good On Your Eyes This 2020 - October 28, 2020
- 15 Best Pink Lip Glosses You Need To Check Out Right Now - October 27, 2020
- The 7 Best OGX Shampoos Available In India This Year - October 13, 2020